Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 19. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
Yes approved by a good thing for me to invest it in the world so much. I believe that they belong to the future, but we have been working with the future. Cause bitcoin are respectable. Cause we have been a good job of money will suppose that they in this way, but I believe that bitcoin and technology
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Selling alts can be a mistake as market is showing signs of a major recovery. And normally when the Bitcoin prices goes up, the alt prices rise even faster. So if you convert your alts to BTC now, it may turn out to be a mistake.
it is correlated between altcoin and bitcoin.as major currrency , bitcoin influence other cryptocurrency price.market psychology said like that.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1217
Selling alts can be a mistake as market is showing signs of a major recovery. And normally when the Bitcoin prices goes up, the alt prices rise even faster. So if you convert your alts to BTC now, it may turn out to be a mistake.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

I think so mate. I don't recommend this kind of strategy.
Activity: 14
in bear market it is 100% true fact that we should hold more btc and fiat to buy in dip . alts are suffered more because of btc pair so holding alts is not good unless we enter into bull run . marketcap goes low in bear market so entire money goes more and more in bitcoin as such crash .
Activity: 350
Merit: 125
I fully expect in next few years an or multiple alts to overtake BTC's price, it's clinging on just through support at the moment. So I don't think it's the best advice, just to treat BTC as something that is more worthwhile to invest in than various alts, particularly ETH seems to me a more intelligent longterm investment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Its probably your decision because you always you can predict your life but I suggest not to sell all your alts if its potential because not always that bitcoin is in good condition so choose both to invest with.
Activity: 107
Merit: 36
I think it's a good thing to know that way. because if we want to get a profit maybe we have to master the way. yeah although I do not follow your way, but I will make a positive response for some crypto currency users because of the way you share it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
That depends on the alts that you are referring to, my friend. I was HODLing some wage coins but recently both of it and bitcoin are down by few percentages so I have decided to sell all wages and store bitcoins instead. I am waiting for a good pump anytime though.
Activity: 86
Well, nope... I think some alts will have a better future than btc.
Some alts got really nice projects that are being developed.
I prefer to have alts AND btc
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
To sell alts and buy btc is not totally a bad idea but real investors will definitely not attempt to sale their alts just to buy btc but as for me i am totally of the opinion  of holding my alts.
Activity: 169
I won't do that, alt coin could be very profitable if you can invest in the correct coin, and it's a good idea to diversify your investment, so you don't lose all your money at once when bitcoin drop, but don't put too many percentage of your investment into alt, because alt got bigger risk than btc
Right. Altcoin is riskier than BTC. But if you want to make a lot of money, you have to invest in altcoin. Because many altcoins can raise prices up to 5000% a year
Activity: 112
Hi buddies, if you really want to make a lot of profit either long term or short term, then i advise you buy bitcoin by selling some altcoins you have gotten. Currently, there is a dip in the market prices of the coins so i have invested in bitcoin hoping to see one day that there is a spike in the prices of bitcoin. This is my expectation and it is a strategy i have adapted. I wish friends join me. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How stable is the price of bitcoin relative top your altcoins? Have you studied the market for sometime and how the prices of alts alternate with btc. To me, i will not like to sell all my alts to buy btc. I will never happen because some alts are worth promising and can fetch me enough fund. I am not doubting the good work of bitcoin but i do not like holding just a coin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
if u are serious trader and looking for time to time profits in bitcoin then u should sell alts and buy bitcoin it works good but need to be attentive every time in market
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
well, every body have their own strategy. there are a lot of people that sell alts buy btc, but there are a lot of people too that sell btc buy alts. so i think it depends on the person own strategy.

I think the strategy of selling crypto currency and invest in bitcoin is also which is right for me whenever any other currency developing something from here below value it will not comparable to bitcoin so we will not accept crypto currency is not as bitcoin so it will be very powerful.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
well, every body have their own strategy. there are a lot of people that sell alts buy btc, but there are a lot of people too that sell btc buy alts. so i think it depends on the person own strategy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Maybe I will follow that way because I think that's a good thing too. Selling altcoin from bounty and selling it into bitcoin is a good thing.
Activity: 388
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

Yes , somehow it is effective but there are also instances where we might have a hard time selling a potential token. Some altcoins are worth hodling because of their potential. I believe that it is also profitable to hodl good altcoins so if we have a capability to buy bitcoin then better just try to do buying both.

I personally do not think it is a good idea to sell all of your alternative coins and just focus in one coin which is bitcoin. Why?  Because investment has a rule you cannot just invest, you should diversify your investment so that it will reduce the risk that may arise on a certain coin such as bitcoin..  It is not wise idea to put all of your investment in one coin.
Activity: 353

Yes , somehow it is effective but there are also instances where we might have a hard time selling a potential token. Some altcoins are worth hodling because of their potential. I believe that it is also profitable to hodl good altcoins so if we have a capability to buy bitcoin then better just try to do buying both.
Pages:
Jump to: