Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 17. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
For it depends on each individual desire, because I myself sell Bitcoin to buy altcoin.
But I sometimes do the opposite too .
that usually we do in crypto market trading.buy or sell altcoin and bitcoin to get much profit and money.no matter with strategy we do, as long as it can make profit just do it.

Yes its like making your funds more profitable and convenience of it in making money, all funds should be have a better place to be sold , it is usually done here in crypto that you sell alts in order to buy btc or sell btc to buy some profitable alts, it all depends on the price of the market, it should be done with great and careful decisions and have a better mind set in giving yourself a profit.
Bitcoin is the king of other coins and that's why if you want to buy bitcoin so you can because bitcoin price will going to more high and investors will get a lot of profits so you should buy it and if you sell alt and buy bitcoin so i think you should buy more bitcoin but selling of alt will never a good decision because that's why your money will lose and you time will also waste so you should wait.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
For it depends on each individual desire, because I myself sell Bitcoin to buy altcoin.
that usually we do in crypto market trading.buy or sell altcoin and bitcoin to get much profit and money.no matter with strategy we do, as long as it can make profit just do it.

Yes its like making your funds more profitable and convenience of it in making money, all funds should be have a better place to be sold , it is usually done here in crypto that you sell alts in order to buy btc or sell btc to buy some profitable alts, it all depends on the price of the market, it should be done with great and careful decisions and have a better mind set in giving yourself a profit.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
You should only sell alts when they bring profit. You can buy BTC... And whatever you want Cheesy Bitcoin is always a good investment, but if you are searching for short-term profit, stick to your alts. They pay off if we are talking short term.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
For me it still depends. If the alts I’m holding seem to be stagnant i would rather sell them and buy bitcoin than hold with uncertainty if they will still be beneficial to me or not anymore. At least with bitcoin I know, may not be now but for sure in the future I will benefit more if I will only be patient.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
In trading or holding crypto we need to be calculative and smart because all cryptocurrencies have they own potential and investment or trading signals, there is a point to sell one and hold the other and at that selling other altcoin to buy and hold bitcoin will be a good and advisable move if only you see good signals in bitcoin market.
It is really hard to do that kind of strategy if we are not a trader, but since I don't do much trading so the very easy way is what I am doing and that is to hold what I can and just to sell it at a high price then buying again when needed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
In trading or holding crypto we need to be calculative and smart because all cryptocurrencies have they own potential and investment or trading signals, there is a point to sell one and hold the other and at that selling other altcoin to buy and hold bitcoin will be a good and advisable move if only you see good signals in bitcoin market.
Activity: 266
most of the day traders will follow this strategy buy altcoins in before downtrend and hold bitcoin thereafter
Activity: 82
if u are short term trader then this strategy work selling alts and buying bitcoin but when u expect for long-term growth then holding altcoins is far better

I think another option is to sell altcoin you to usdt or tusd while all market down. and when the bottom in you, buy back some alts and some of BTC or all in alts again, your decision. because if you do not sell altcoin when bitcoin start dropped, alts you can down more, even if you will sell altcoin you before. in it, sell alts is true. and it happened was very quickly. I mean just see so many alts and how much they are worth before a significant decrease in BTC and how much they are worth after recovery. you will see that many coins still worth the lower. then not all coins experience cycle hype this.
Activity: 224
This strategy is indeed useful specially in the current market where in btc price is down. This could give you are promising profit which is no doubt you won't regret it.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
I agree with that strategy, but do it when the bitcoin price is low or down as it is now, because if we buy bitcoin, it is more profitable to hold long term or short term than to hold altcoin.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
both are good, both altcoin and bitcoin to be able to invest. however, if we are talking about the king of coin, the mother coin, and the expensive coin price, the answer is bitcoin. and bitcoin also has a lot of good potential for the future. with the price now down, this is our chance to be able to invest in bitcoin. however, if you have more capital, you should also invest in altcoin with good potential in the future. Allocate your investment about 85% for bitcoin and 25% for altcoin.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
I tend to do this from time to time, because all the tokens have their life term. And if the token already expired (idea or project is dead) then it is much better to go for BTC with those tokens.
Activity: 364
To sell all your violas and buy bitcoins is not recommended. If you have correctly chosen a crypto currency for your investment, it may in the future bring you more profit than a return on investment in bitcoyne.
no, I do not approve. In my briefcase there are both bitcoins and altoquins. And in order to earn in this area, it is necessary to diversify its risks by investing in various cybercurrencies.Do you believe in only one bitcoin, and you do not recognize the other cripples. And such people are)
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
Sometime ago, I have just to do that, but for now I am valueing the alternative cryptocurrencies more, because I have experience few short runs, while I had just insane profits, from alternatives.
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
If this strategy sell alts and then buy bitcoin is tesyed and proven then why not , I will be one to those that will approve this strategy, if it worth then we will go for it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Activity: 110
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst
There are so many strategies in trading, but I think selling altcoin to buy btc is not a good idea. It would be advantageous if we sell altcoin to fiat. We contribute to not having a more severe impact when bitcoin prices are down badly, Hold and not sell panic.
personally if our altcoin reached highest i am prefer to sell it to bitcoin.we will get more bitcoin with our altcoin.and wait bitcoin price again above $10k will be our advantages.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

There are so many strategies in trading, but I think selling altcoin to buy btc is not a good idea. It would be advantageous if we sell altcoin to fiat. We contribute to not having a more severe impact when bitcoin prices are down badly, Hold and not sell panic.
Yes I agree on that, maybe it is better to sell alt and buy btc than selling btc and buy alts. It is all because by is more trusted than any other coin in a crypto feild.so even if we loss on this down market the posibility of rising is always there on the line and maybe the bull run will come anytime anywhere.
Pages:
Jump to: