Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 21. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It depends of what altcoins your holding as many altcoins can give you good profits with cheaper price. For me, bitcoin is a good investment but due to expensive price it's not affordable to my level and I will just look for a good quality altcoins that can give me profits. Indeed, in the end you just need to be profitable whatever coins your holding. Know the risk level in every coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is good also to invest in both of them. Invest in bitcoin and invest in altcoin, if you sell all of your investments and turn on them in bitcoin, you don't have assurance that your bitcoins will grow up. In fact, there is a tendency that you may fall down whenever there is a crash. Make your portfolio and invest in the right altcoin in addition to bitcoins you have.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Now bitcoin is gradually losing its popularity and therefore I see no reason to sell my altcoyins and buy bitcoin. The hope for a large increase in the price of bitcoin may not be justified. People are now panicking because of the last drop of bitcoins in price, and therefore in the future they will show greater caution to bitcoin. Therefore, it is better to have your own funds not only in bitcoin, but also in other coins and tokens. I do not need to sell bitcoin, however I would invest more in ethereum than in bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

Not every altcoins does not have the potential to grow and if you are going to sell your coins today then you will just obviously lose profit because the market prices are dumping, holding and investing will be the best choice you can make today.
Yeah absolutely, many ICO don't continue what they started instead they are pushing and creating another ICO making us just a freak investors. Many altcoins do not have their 80% ICO price after getting listed on some exchanges. Now is a great time to buy bitcoin because of the price dump that is happening now, $6000/BTC would be a great investment.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
As my opinion, I wil not approve the strategy that selling alts and buying Bitcoin. I think it is risky. I will keep some potential coins and sell other coin to buy bitcoin. Ofcourse, I have to studying and finding information to ensure that I don't lose all my money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
my opinion as well as my opinion about selling altcoin and buying bitcoin, I think it's everyone's personal rights depending on what coins he has mastered and he analyzes all this time, the advantages of the many altcoin we are given the opportunity to learn everything or one of them, on the emotional closeness of the altcoin user with altcoin itself, all can happen when all goes with a professional, eg seseorsng follow from the bounty project until he becomes one dev one of altcoin here he will feel closer when all the professional but also vice versa, hopefully useful and successful for all of us
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

There are people who have different opinions about the growth of cryptocurrency but for me i prefer on holding my bitcoins because the growth is so much better than any other altcoins.
Activity: 224
I don't agree with this strategy because as of now, the price of bitcoins is not in the stable. So it's better to hold your altcoins first while the market is not in a good situation. But when it recovers, then sell your altcoins but not all. Just a small amount of it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
In my opinion. we better keep altcoin because altcoin prices have decreased due to declining bitcoin prices. if we are going to buy bitcoin better use fresh money without selling altcoin.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
Actually Its so tough to make a decision right now on this downtrend position. But I always keep my coin on hold to sell it on my price. If anyone have cash on hand I will prefer him to buy Btc. Don't wanna tell to sell altocoin and buy btc. Both are valuable to me. So keep hold,  the market will move soon.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
No, i prefer to hold altcoins than btc. In just situation that i dont have enough funds to hold 1 btc. If I hold less than 1 btc i cant get double of my investment . So i prefer that strategy if you have the power to buy in such amount. But if you are like me that only have small funds for investment so go in an alt not in btc
Activity: 252
to buy bitcoin is a good decision for us. but our opinion to buy bitcoin means we sell our altcoins, because for us altcoin is also a good investment we get profit every time and our investment in bitcoin we get in the long run.
Activity: 161

If we talk this strategy in the present  market then it could be a highly profitable strategy. Some alts does have a higher  price right now while btc price is low.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

I disapproved that kind of strategy, altcoins today is still profitable and will be always profitable but it will be depending on the situation of the market so you should not sell your alts but keep on holding it today because the market price is still dropping.
Activity: 1190
I disagree with the altcoin selling strategy to buy bitcoin, which I do just the opposite, buy altcoin with bitcoin, if bitcoin marketcap too dominates then this would not be good for altcoin development and certainly boring.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
No. I am a Bitcoin lover but I am also Altcoins lover. So I do not advise that we should sell all our alts and put it all in Bitcoin. Because holding alts (potential) for a long period of time will give you a good profit as well.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Why not if you willing sacrifice your altcoin to buy bitcoin why not. Because bitcoin have a good value and you will get great profit even the market is volatile.
Activity: 280
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

For me, as my opinion..it depends the price of alt. I looked at first the condition of the price of alts before I decided to sell.  If I see that it is ok to sell my alts because the price is not decreasing. Then I grab the opportunity I sell my alts and buy btc. Because as of now the price of btc are still fluctuating and I can buy more btc with a lowest price value. And I know that the price of btc will fly high soon so its better to be prepared. 
Activity: 574
yes, I think that is a good strategy. but I do not think just to buy bitcoin. I further recommend to buy a stable coin on the market and a coin that has a good future. such as ethereum or others. with the current price drop, I would rather recommend a strategy like this than just holding an altcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is the flagship of all cryptocurrencies. But, i am not sure investing all savings to one crypto. Sometimes, altcoins can be more profitable if you choose right coins. I think that it is more reliable to separate savings into a few portfolios.

It is a risky decision to sell our altcoins and invest only to bitcoin which in fact bitcoin is very expensive in price. But it depends upon the altcoins stocks in our portfolio if it is more than enough to buy bitcoin then why not. In the first place bitcoin is more profitable and always on top of all cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: