Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc? - page 22. (Read 3336 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the flagship of all cryptocurrencies. But, i am not sure investing all savings to one crypto. Sometimes, altcoins can be more profitable if you choose right coins. I think that it is more reliable to separate savings into a few portfolios.
Activity: 83
Well, it depends on what do you like to keep in your wallet, you can do what the article has said, but as I know there are so many new altcoins has been created and they're need time to prove to all crypto lovers that the price could join at the same level as btc, eth etc for example.

Yes it depends on the market itself, or the funds that you will keep in your wallet, most likely a good crypto enthusiast is thinking many times before he or she sells his holdings, they always checking its status online and making a good decision when it comes to their funds,selling alts and buying btc is not an appropriate move at this moment, because the value of the btc is not that stable and continuing to fall down.
Activity: 238
it depends on bitcoin and altcoin performance.some altcoin have goo performance with good developing progress. personally, I never want to invest on any of altcoins by selling my bitcoins because I knows that bitcoin has more potential than any other coins so it will give more benefits in future
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Well, it depends on what do you like to keep in your wallet, you can do what the article has said, but as I know there are so many new altcoins has been created and they're need time to prove to all crypto lovers that the price could join at the same level as btc, eth etc for example.
Activity: 271
Depends on the alts you are holding. If you find the altcoins on your wallet that will have lower value in the next days or months it better to sell it. And the money you have gained will be invested in bitcoin. It is a good strategy to expand your income.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
I do not fully agree but I believe that the investment in your hand should be 70 percent bitcoin as 30 percent altcoin. If you make your whole investment as altcoin or bitcoin, you will miss many opportunities.

Definitely agreed to this quotation that Bitcoin has an ability to raise your investments due to the value of Bitcoin. In some cases Alt coins are already listed in the market and the advantage to it but I much prefer Bitcoin to invest my holdings.
Activity: 107
if u are serious trader and looking for time to time profits in bitcoin then u should sell alts and buy bitcoin it works good but need to be attentive every time in market
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
It may sound silly, but I would do the opposite. Now the altcoins are rushing to the moon and it is possible that a departure from the BTS will breathe new life into the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I do not fully agree but I believe that the investment in your hand should be 70 percent bitcoin as 30 percent altcoin. If you make your whole investment as altcoin or bitcoin, you will miss many opportunities.
That's not a proper investment strategy. You should use 50% to invest in altcoin, 30% to invest in bitcoin and the remaining 20% you should invest in ETH. This will benefit you
Activity: 51
Hell no.. BTC is the king of crypto . There is no doubt about that.. but when it comes to investing.. you have to be smart .. smart people don't put their  all eggs into one bag..
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
I never want to invest on any of altcoins by selling my bitcoins because I knows that bitcoin has more potential than any other coins so it will give more benefits in future if we hold until,if you invest on altcoins you can invest the amount from profits of your bitcoin.
Yes. very aggrieved when investing bitcoin. because bitcoin has a huge advantage. has a very high market price. I am sure by the end of 2018 there will be a rise in bitcoin prices that will rise and normal again

But why should you sell altcoins to do it? Invest in Bitcoin, using the money you earn on your main work. Many alts will give you more profit that BTC can do.
If you have money then it is good to invest your money in bitcoin then no need to sell anything but I am disagree with the last part of your discussion as you told us that many investment are better than bitcoin in the world but I think nothing can be better than bitcoin, it is high in profit, it is safer to hold and can earn highest profit for your future, so I will sell anything for bitcoin investment happily as I know how worthy it is.
Activity: 36
I think yes I will do it if the price of bitcoin decreases to the point of seemingly death. It will bring hiluge impact to the communities and sell their altcoins for bitcoin sake alone.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

Not every altcoins does not have the potential to grow and if you are going to sell your coins today then you will just obviously lose profit because the market prices are dumping, holding and investing will be the best choice you can make today.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Most people in the crypto industry will always choose bitcoin over any other alts as it is the most stable and also most valued currency in the world. And bitcoin has already proved itself to the crypto community that it can recover itself from worst situation in the market.  I think a smart investor will convert the alts to BTC to increase the profit.
Activity: 73
I am doing this strategy if ever a bounty campaign already sends me my tokens or my coins then I sell it and buy Bitcoin because I am a believer of Bitcoin and it's power to give us more profit if we just believe and trust the never-ending change of market price in Bitcoin but hopefully it will pay off with much more profit for us Bitcoin investors.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Well if the alt has a potential I think its a bad idea to throw it right away because even though alts is much cheaper than bitcoin it can generate a lot of profit or it can double the profit.

That is right. Other crypto currencies than Bitcoin might be a doubt to other people but most of the investors invest on a lot of good crypto currencies that they think have a possibility of having a good price in the future. Bitcoin is expensive and it is hard to invest on an asset that is already expensive and did not know if that will generate you a good price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
I don't have criteria like this,everything depends on time,you should choose right time to sell alts and buy bitcoin or to sell bitcoin and buy alts,Sometimes its not profitable to buy btc,I mean when you are going short term trading...So analysis are very important to earn more funds and not to lose all of your coins,It means that you need experience,Which comes from observations,researches and from reading all news and understanding all probable versions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Well if the alt has a potential I think its a bad idea to throw it right away because even though alts is much cheaper than bitcoin it can generate a lot of profit or it can double the profit.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

Maybe in some cases but sometimes choosing that strategy is not good and can result to big loss. in short it really depends on the alt or the power of it. there arre also cases that the price of bitcoin dumps an it isn't a good choice if you waste a certain opportunity of buying alts that is more superior to bitcoin in terms of price and adoption in the current time.
Activity: 34
It will become better if you buy bitcoin and buy altcoins because the altcoins are now down which means that it is a good opportunity to buy them and do a shopping spree because when the price of bitcoin will go up then the price of the altcoins will go up too which is a double profit for you because you will be profiting in altcoins and also in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: