Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 10. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I join crypto because of the positivity i see in it , i knew crypto have a great impact in the world development.. all what i see now is positive changes crypto market cause in the world
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
This year there were a lot of interesting ICOs that will direct their efforts to the use of blockchain in all spheres of our life. Of course, it will take a long time before the cryptocurrency will change many things in the this world, but this process has already started and it is irreversible.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
Everyone and every your step are changing the world. Crypto made a very big changes. For example a huge part of people started do bounty hunting to earn some money. Or there are many companies that couldnt be today if there wasn't a crypto world. etc...
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Cryptocurrency have a positive impact to our world and there is no doubts about that. With the vast usability of the Blcockain technology, a lot of projects have been developed to address issues troubling our societies today and these projects are backed by cryptocurrencies. With the development of many projects, there are jobs created for individuals and this also ensure financial satisfaction and finally enhances the economy in general.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11

Why do think so?

We all know that cryptocurrency has a bad impact and also a good impact on life, but I'm sure that cryptocurrency has a greater impact on our lives.

At least I have five benefits of cryptocurrency :

1. Reduce the risk of fraud.
2. Increase crowdfunding.
3. Change the money transfer process.
4. Encourage scientific advancements.
5. Give people control of their own money.

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

Why do think so?
No I don’t think so. Huge amount of population of the world are not aware of cryptocurrency and if aware are not using it. Cryptocurrency might be changing the lives of individuals both in positive or negative way, but it has not changed anything in the world as a whole atleast until now. For this, I think there must be a large scale adoption of the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology when people and major companies really come to store their data over blockchain. I think the change is coming soon as soon as people realize the real importance of blockchain.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
Cryptocurrency have a positive impact in our world and there is no doubts about that. With the vast usability of the Blcockain technology, a lot of projects have been developed to address issues troubling our societies today and these projects are backed by cryptocurrency. With the development of many projects, there are jobs created for individuals and this also ensure financial satisfaction and finally enhances the economy in general.

Everything you are saying is true, but I believe that the biggest impact crypto will have is not shown yet. Block-chain will be used in many different areas and will really make a difference.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
No, I don't think crypto is really changing the world. I believe it will be just another sector of economy and investments. May be it will influyence on the banking and fintech but it won't change anyhing too much. 
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
I believe cryptocurrencies will change the world and the future of finance, because of the foundation it is built on, the blockchain technology, with its smart contract feature will definitely make the next generation of finance a pleasant one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I certainly believe that the crypto currency can change the world. I hope that these technologies will help many people to change their lives for the better.
Activity: 275
Yes, I believe that cryptothermics is changing the world, probably not as fast as we would like, but it is most likely in the near future. In the future, they will be able to attract more and more people to their technology.
Activity: 1372
I believe that crypto-currencies will change the world! they have already made a huge contribution and in the future they will greatly change the world
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
Sure it is changing the world, blockchain technology has proven that the internet can achieve more than it seemed in the past . The fact that the daily adoption and awareness of cryptocurrency  is increasing means the technology really is changing the world.  I don't have to go to banks anymore to send funds around.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com

Why do think so?
I don't think crypto is changing something in the world's structure and the way it interacts. Currently, blockchain is just another example of how far technologies can go. It could take several decades for people to realize the whole potential of blockchain - I would be too old then to seriously think about these changes   Cheesy
Activity: 168
I think so it is. Crypto currency really does change the idea of the future. Virtual currency is not yet fully in use. But already has great popularity. And also the chances of development.
Activity: 294

Why do think so?
in many countries, the blockchain is already being used as a substitute for many old technologies. but as for the crypto currency, I believe that it is too early to use it in society.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Cryptocurrency have a positive impact in our world and there is no doubts about that. With the vast usability of the Blcockain technology, a lot of projects have been developed to address issues troubling our societies today and these projects are backed by cryptocurrency. With the development of many projects, there are jobs created for individuals and this also ensure financial satisfaction and finally enhances the economy in general.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is changing the world it brought many industries in the world to blockchain and building a token economy surely we will see more decentralised world in the coming future
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I can not say that the crypto currency can change our world, or do better, but its contribution to the crypto currency has accurately contributed to our world! There are both good moments and bad ones, but no one remained indifferent!
Activity: 70
crytocurrency will change the world.. because it will help many people specially poor people to become average people or become rich.. even without money by the use of cell phones
Pages:
Jump to: