Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 9. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Yes, the crypto market is really capable of changing the world. We need to give it some more time for people to realize all of it's benefits.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Oh is that so! I feel encryption, especially block chain technology, will change the world. In the future, we need to exchange cash and cash.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Of course I believe, I would not be here, it I wasn't. Crypto is great in many ways, and not just an investment opportunity for me.
Activity: 476
Yes I believe that, crypto currency will changing  the world. crypto currency has lot of advantages.  it's can giving lot of opportunities to earn money. Changing the world, it not possible overnight. it will changed our economy problem and made a good life. in modern technology, crypto currency is better other than currency. just wait and see.
Activity: 476
The higher level of enthusiasm from the community to join in Crypto increasingly shows that crypto has given a positive impact and promoted the economic level of the community through a program organized by Crypto. To be able to achieve success, people are required to be able to master knowledge about crypto, so they can move and make the right decisions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Actually cryptocurrencies are already changing the world step by step. First, there are a lot of establishments that are now accepting cryptocurrencies for payment and what i like most about cryptocurrencies and blockchain is the fact that you can send money to your loved ones using different wallet.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
don't you think changes have occured already? just look at how rapidly blockchain technology is growing and digital world in general. it has certainly triggered something we can't yet appreciate
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In fact, this is the case, cryptocurrencies are changing the world. I just received a good news. YouTube, the world's largest video site, supports XRP's payment protocol. This is a new breakthrough.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If we want "mass adoption" of crypto either governments have to disappear or clear regulation needs to take place.
The vast majority of people will not get involved especially big business without it being "legal" or "approved".
Bits getting a lot of users on it now that there is a lot of marketing going for the coin. Prepare for the next wave of investments.
Activity: 308
If we want "mass adoption" of crypto either governments have to disappear or clear regulation needs to take place.
The vast majority of people will not get involved especially big business without it being "legal" or "approved".
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Crypto currency is not a physical phenomenon to change the whole world. Perhaps the crypto currency will change the world of finance and improve some processes. But talking about changing the world is too much.
Activity: 364
Cryptocurrency can not defeat its volatility, so serious investors do not want to buy tokens. How can these coins change the world?
Probably, in the Netherlands at one time believed that the tulip bulbs can change the world ...
Activity: 82
I'm sure Cryptocurrency is definitely the future. Of course I believe in cryptography.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Yes, it could happen if the cryptocurrency is able to change the world, especially in the future, the more modern times, of course, Crypto is able to change the world even though not fully positive thinking for crypto is able to change everything but in terms of positive
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
Currently I only believe that blockchain technology can change the activities of many industries in the future, and for cryptocurrency, most actually do not do what they set out in their roadmap, it actually It does not affect most people as the internet does
Activity: 34
Yes. There are so many testimonies of those who had made fortune from trading in cryprocurrency. This is enough impact for us to believe that cryprocurrency is truly changing the world for the better
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Well i feel the same too that there is a chance but as of now not yet we must wait for the crypto to developmore than it usally so one day we can now use the bitcoin as a world currency that everyone can use and bring them
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
It might not be that obvious now that cryptocurrency is going to transform the world, but it starts from individuals. I have seen crypto transform lives. Some were formerly impoverished, but on coming across crypto, they became rich. Apart from the financial aspect of it. There was a project i saw, that is typically based on health. The project enables individuals to save their data on blockchain in a way that is safe and secured. Therefore, no one will be able to have access to such data, except with the outright permission of the owner.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
As far as this time, crypto has been got the trusted from many countries in the world, even the blockchain was supported the encrypted data system in the banking technology.
Lately, there are several countries begin to realize that cryptocurrency can be the alternative payment system and support transaction method besides FIAT. The condition proves that the crypto getting needed.

The blockchain technology will be the force of security system of a database that gives a more good impact for almost every section business in the world. We cannot run from the reality that now, the database is the key to success of the business. 
The blockchain technology will make a big change to that.
Activity: 77
I think Crypto change the world, Crypto has a market with a high cost, although the price is reduced, but it is a high price.
Pages:
Jump to: