Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 12. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It is possible. Cryptocurrency is changing the world. I think we will see bitcoin will dominate in the future.
Activity: 154
Yes, it will change the world. It looks very good like it.
Activity: 154
The power of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is  changing the world.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
Crypto currencies are definitely changing the world. Look at Dash’s adoption in Venezuela. One of the few projects that has actually achieved adoption. Crypto can change the world, but only the best project will.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
cryptocurrency has changed the world. This brings hope to many people who live in countries with very weak currencies like Zimbabwe or Venezuela. So I think bitcoin and all cryptocurrency will channel the world in a positive way. just a small example from now on many business platforms are starting to look at cryptocurrency like shopping hosting and so on.
Activity: 6
Yes it is possible but not all markets are down of digital currencys
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
I believe so. Steam, one of the biggest gaming platforms already accepts cryptocurrencies as payments. I once sa website which offers E wallet services accepts cryptocurrencies which will be converted into cash to pay the bills
Activity: 280
I think that in some respects, we can say that cryptocurrencies are starting to change the world but it's still soon to see the effects widely. Anyway, the greatest game changer is the blockchain technology that will be implemented in many important industries.

First its changes individual life for sure for those who follow cryptocurrency, what any little changes in everyone's life surely can affect the world's for positive aspects especially in most developing countries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I would very much like to have the crypto currency introduced into people's lives. It seems to me that this can greatly alleviate some areas of life. I believe that this will happen someday.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency has brought a lot of changes to the world especially with the introduction of blockchain technology. It has brought efficiency in diverse ways including health, finances and education.
Activity: 112
Definitely. There were no cryptocurrencies back in the days when a lot of huge bank frauds have happened and now it's seeing a downward trend although it's still there. I'm thinking that it's because there are now more people who are into cryptos than banking. I do not have the statistics though and this is just purely a wild guess.
Activity: 84
I think crypto is going to change how the money is transfered from one point to another. As currently crypto currencies are the cheapest and fastest medium to transfer your money to another point. Also people never had the option to have complete control over their money but with crypto currencies they have that option.
Activity: 30
The power of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is centered on complex algorithms crunched by computers to verify transactions and establish secure and reliable ledgers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It is difficult to predict the further evolution of the cryptocurrency, but there is no doubt that it represents a potentially powerful element capable of raising the standard of living to a new level. most world powers begin to look more leniently towards cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 42
Changing the world will not happen overnight, but I believe passwords and especially blockchain technologies are laying the foundation for the new world. I hope this industry is not just for profit, but more for the development of new technologies and new areas of innovation.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Hell yes that is why i love Crypto . This is not just a technology , we are the witnesses of the future and this is an amazing feeling .
Activity: 183
We must understand that one of the most driving factor why the concept of blockchain technology emerged and have thrived for this long is actually because it's made to change the word into a new phase of financial dealings
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Crypto has been changing the face of economic transactions all over the world.
There are two sides to it, one(positive) side that gives banking opportunities to people who never had their chance. With crypto becoming more and more accessible even commoners can learn and start making money.
It's making e-commerce better.
Cryptocurrency allows the control of money to be transferred from the banks and back into the hands of the people. It is not subject to the rules and regulations imposed by banks and other financial institutions. Gives a person control over his money

But, there are other implications too,
There's surge in online gambling since crypto doesn't account for similar laws. Its difficult block such transactions thus promotes unlawful gambling.
Uncensored donations seem to be funding terrorism and illegitimate groups.

But I still see crypto as a better approach, I hope we find ways to mitigate such negative activities somehow.
Activity: 238
I think it has the ability to do that, however we should consider that for it to impact that critical and huge change, it should first pick up that much help from individuals, business substances and nations alike that the market will turn out to be sufficiently enormous to do genuine changes and not simply to individuals who are wandering in it. It is another idea of cash and venture, as, being another idea, it is still in its beginning periods regarding how it tends to be used to do changes. The world is a major place, so for it to be powerful in supporting change, it should first be perceived.
Activity: 184
I will state yes on this I say that crypto is changing the world right now as crypto is continued developing and it is making many changing in this world and these days numerous digital forms of money are targetting the world most basic issue in this world like vitality issue and destitution issue and like this it is changing the world.
Pages:
Jump to: