Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 11. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 15
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
I think that cryptocurrencies can't change the world by themselves, someone started to implement and promote them. Most likely the world is already changing and cryptocurrency specially created for this purpose is one of the new tools of the new financial system.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
Blockchain is changing the world of the Internet, but cryptocurrencies are not, and the scope of the cryptocurrency market is still small!
you're wrong, cryptocurrency be a great change in the future. functionally may indeed yet happen to change, but are grammatically, cryptocurrency already change many people to believe and invest in crypto. not only are many business investment industry that goes on this technology. take a look at the changes that occur.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
it is, but its much more subtle now. currently crypto is use to try saving country economy, streamlining company workflow, encrypting large company data. and many more. mostly on commercial based application and on experimental stage.

right now crypto is on infancy state, many more application worth to explore. we can see more to come.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Digital currencies are fast replacing traditional means of payments like the PayPal. While the method these modes of payment offer are the best in recent years, transacting in digital currencies, cryptocurrencies to be precise has been an eye-opener for many, making other means of transaction archaic when compared with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
I don't think cryptocurrency can change the whole world but to be clarify it can helps new technology innovation to faster and easy transaction procedure which can be done in just a minute. The used of P2P makes the world easier to touch with digital innovation.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Blockchain is changing the world of the Internet, but cryptocurrencies are not, and the scope of the cryptocurrency market is still small!
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

Why do think so?
Cryptocurrency is changing the world by decentralization of financial power. With crypto, transactions are peer-to-peer. There is no need for middlemen. There is no need for centralized institutions to validate transactions. Central institutions inevitably lead to power accumulation and more and more control.

Yeah, Its already gradually happening by using blockchain through peer to peer transaction. I believed crypto  will change the world but not just easily, it will take a long run before it will happened and these dsys we notice that some country already using cryptocurrency like japan which is already accept bitcoin as a currency.
Activity: 149
It is already changing it years ago. Digital technology helps the world make all transactions, activities quickly, accurately, safely and economically. People enjoy these benefits.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17

Why do think so?
Yes it is . Based on my experience I really think that it can. Crypto can help the lives of those people who are having some financial problems. They can do bounties and airdrops without any investments, only their time and focus are needed.
Crypto can be used for real life transactions and buy goods in some countries in our world.
Activity: 70
I believe in changing the world with cryptocurrency is very big big and bright future ahead so definitely I go for cryptocurrency and there is lots of solution made by cryptocurrency in the actual work blockchain technology is period than anything in this world right now so dollars and gold etc have less value rather than cryptocurrency
Activity: 154
Cryptocurrencies have really changed the world, creating more revenue streams for individuals who invest in bitcoin and counterfeit COINS. Changes in the way people think about digital investment are also increasing, which is very helpful because it can boost the economy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Why do think so?
Cryptocurrency is changing the world by decentralization of financial power. With crypto, transactions are peer-to-peer. There is no need for middlemen. There is no need for centralized institutions to validate transactions. Central institutions inevitably lead to power accumulation and more and more control.
Activity: 28
The combo of money and technology is changing the world.
Activity: 56
Yes its helping people to get money, It has good technology. I believe its changing the world.
Activity: 98
Yes I do believe in cryptocurrency is changing the world. In fact, I even think that there will many more other types that will come out in the next few years. I have big visions about the cryptocurrency industry. Being someone who is also a little technology enthusiast, I can see the world slowly turning digital so what could be the best currency when that happens? Cryptocurrencies, right? But it will not happen so soon. Perhaps after a few decades more.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I do not believe in it anymore. I think that the bubble is gradually blown off and soon the cryptocurrency depreciates so much that even bitcoin can not be used as a means of payment.
Activity: 28
cryptocurrency has changed the world. This brings hope to many people who live in countries with very weak currencies like Zimbabwe or Venezuela. So I think bitcoin and all cryptocurrency will channel the world in a positive way. just a small example from now on many business platforms are starting to look at cryptocurrency like shopping hosting and so on.
It only changed a few people around the world in a more positive way but the positive that cryptocurrency brings is also what has made many people into debt and trust in the nonsense, not true. They always dream of huge profits and become rich in cryptocurrency, it is a trap that has been made available, they invest money and more money, and others began to take away their money through various methods, too much confidence makes them lose more money after a long time
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I  think yes cause it change completly the way how people treat their savings and think about their money, this way is totally different  from places that they could invest their savings and that is why for me crypto is making people more educated about technology and development of internet sides and markets.
Activity: 64
Yes, I do. Because cryptocurrency makes people reinvent their view on money and money system. It brings new possibilities and opportunities to people who wants to trade safety and anonimly. Besides, crypto makes banks and economists think more and try to get into this crypto business because they sell it's growing popularity. That is how it changes the world.
Activity: 322
Yes, I think so. Changing the world is not going to happen overnight, but I believe that crypto and especially block-chain technology are laying the foundation for the new world.
Cryptocurreny is a baby now. Since there are many ICos, the world is changing slowly. ICo projects with real projects sooner or later will change the world of economic ecosystem. Bobs repair by John Mc Cafee will change labour market in US and other countries. The growth of cryptoexchangers will replace old fashion fiat exchangers. George Soros have invested in cryptocurrency, What does it mean? every one knows that he is one of master traders. Now, he move some asset to cryptocurrency. This will effect fiat market and crypto market. Crypto market will grow. The traditional exchanger will be left and closed.

I really think so that crytocurrency will change the world.. because it will help many people specially poor people to become average people or become rich.. even without money by the use of cellphone you can join bounty campaignes and have your payment..
Pages:
Jump to: