Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 4. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
I am sure that is still happening, because I see that now many people have participated or traded in it, because they know that crypto currencies can provide high profits when investing properly.

Activity: 401
Because at this time the Crypto Currency currency has become popular throughout the world community, that they know crypto can provide rewards if they invest the dark money, so I think it will change the world, but the government must make a rule that crypto currencies are legal.

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
True, I am very confident that the world today is different in terms of its social aspects that everyone is still looking for satisfying and satisfying results, so I see crypto currencies increasing day by day both in business and commerce in them, because by trading in crypto then will grow one's economy.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
Of course, at leasty my world completely changed with cryptocurrencies.
Now I have a job, a hobby and new life style!
Hope that also more people will have same experience. Wink
Yeah when cryptocurrency managed to change one's lifestyle, of course cryptocurrency can also change the world, just need more
time to see bitcoin can give effect to the world. crypto makes my life easier for online transactions and better finances
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
I believe cryptocurrency is changing the world. It creates the billion industry and it will change the traditional banking and finance industry as well.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
In a world that anticipates The growth 💪of
• Economy 💸
•Technology  🛸??📡and hernessment of human potentials on a daily basis, the question has always been

WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD 🚊.

SOLAREX ICO has arrived with a mind😱 blowing innovation to tackle and resolve the issues on.
☆Power across Africa

Become part of this innovation just by clicking
👇
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 243
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
cryptocurrency has an effect to the world economy.  it might change the world in financial aspect. but ut is still struggling to be recognized by most country's because of the fear that it would have an adverse effect on the economy. that is why some country has a strict regulations on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
I believe in it. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency has already begun to change the world of people for the better. I think that this process will continue and the cryptocurrency will become stronger.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In July of this year, the Korean news Agency Yonhap reported that the country's commercial banks own more than $ 2 billion in ethereum and bitcoin. In order to keep up with new technologies and offer popular products, banks are actively cooperating with innovative start-ups in the field of fintech, which help them to study and integrate cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Do i believe that Crypto Currency will change the whole world. For me, yes because as you can see new generation is adopting high technologies were in most of the young generation can join Crypto community.
[/quote
In my opinion I really believe that cryptocurrency can change the whole world cause the new generation now there mind is very advanced they understand the new technologies of cryptocurrency they know the benefits and advantage of cryptocurrency in to people. That's why many of the investor's of cryptocurrency are young.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

Of course I believe that cryptocurrencies can change our world. If they were not able to change the world, then I would not want to become a part of the cryptocurrency system so hard. for me it is very important
Activity: 224
Not yet. But I hope, something will turn out)
It is important that people begin to use the blockchain extensively. And how this will change the world, it is difficult to predict.
Activity: 182
The very approach to keeping money out of paper makes me very excited. Although I worry about seeing 0 in my wallet once. A couple of times I even had a dream that all my money disappeared without a trace. But it arouses in me even greater interest in this kind of money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
Yes, I believe that cryptocurrency will be the future of this planet, and blockchain will make it more honest and secure. I am not sure that our generation will see the results of blockchain integration in everyday life, but our children will successfully use it in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Of course, at leasty my world completely changed with cryptocurrencies.
Now I have a job, a hobby and new life style!
Hope that also more people will have same experience. Wink
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
yes i believe crypto can change the world, because crypto is still evolving until now and soon crypto will be known by more people,
I think if the crypto technology is fully accepted by the world, crypto can be used as a simpler alternative payment
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Iam sure and believe that the cryptocurrency currency can change the world and can change everyone's life easier. Many of the people have used cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Some companies also many who use blockchain technology.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
I believe the cryptocurrency is changing the way people transact without the use of fiat money even though it has not been generalllh accepted by government of the world but gradually a whole lots of people are beginning to know about the cryptocurrency and they are already using it. I believe if the various government in the world finally adopt cryptocurrency as the official currency then things will get better than this.
Activity: 196
Yes crypto has a power of changing the world it is so unique and technical way of earnings and trading it makes life easier electronic money bitcoin is very unique and modern method it has a lot of potential.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency has a huge opportunity to change the world. But if the Cryptocurrency is capable of running with consistent. Currently, Cryptocurrency is increasingly known to the world, but there are still many countries that have yet to grant permission the use of crypto. But I'm confident with the future Cryptocurrency will continue to experience growth.
Pages:
Jump to: