Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 6. (Read 7234 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
The crypto currency will enable borderless transactions. But for this to happen in a wide scale there should be some regulations put into place, after this there will be a wide acceptance of crypto currency.

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Of course, the cryptocurrency is changing the world and changing it for the better! Because it is a very fast transfer of information, of course it is the storage of a very large amount of information and the best protection of your units and zeros!) With the new era of blockchain technology, new opportunities are opening up and this is the highest idea for a more transparent vision of life and any financial transactions,but this is not the main thing! The main thing is the development of digital technologies!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

I continue to sincerely believe in the excellent potential for further development of the crypto market. At the same time, crypto-currencies are really capable of changing the entire surrounding world. In particular, they can make all transactions profitable and safe without state control.
Activity: 320
It seems to me that the blockchain is critical to change the world. It's totally predictable. Now most of the world's major companies are interested in this modern technology and I assume that after its implementation will change everything that can change
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
I saw a news on bitcoinist.com  that captivated my attention today and gives me more f assurance that cryptocurrency has come to transform the world. It has commenced and what we are seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg.
Activity: 182
platio.io
I believe that it will change my life for a start and I will be finally rich with a lot of money )
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I believe that the cryptocurrency can change the world. It already begins to change it. There will pass a little time and all to change. The cryptocurrency will conquer the world soon
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
I am sure that the world will definitely change if the cryptocurrency is received and legalized in the country. we know that cryptocurrency brings many benefits to one's economy and finances. if the people prosper prosperous surely their country will also prosper and advance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Of course, yes, the Crypto currency improves the life of our community by means of simplifying the processes of life, and also simplifies the functioning of the financial system of any state by removing superfluous intermediaries, which is a significant advantage
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
for efficiency in the economic revolution, crypto currency is the best choice with a high level of security and multi tasking in its use in any business sector
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
yes i believe in the future. Crypto forex will risk the arena. the arena of fee, transaction and deal in enterprise international wherein virtual forex's contain. Itwill show up in greater future years from now. so I think the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 108
Today many investors who have big capital have plunged into the world of crypto, so I think the future of cryptocurrency will continue to grow and more and more join.
The concept of the rich getting richer could be obtained if they invest large funds into bitcoin.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol

Why do think so?
for one thing it changes how we feel about money and its value, and also our perception of riches. also it shows how clever people are to create such a mind-blowing technology as blockchain
Activity: 322
Today many investors who have big capital have plunged into the world of crypto, so I think the future of cryptocurrency will continue to grow and more and more join.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

Why do think so?

For sure! It makes the world more transparent, more fair, more sustainable. Every aspect of our lives will be changed because of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies. This is like invention of Internet or even more significant event.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I believe that it will change the world. But today cryptocurrency can't change anything, maybe economic of some small country but that's all.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
I don't think so. Banks and governments can change rules and have money to do it, but if ordinary people believe in cryptocurrency, it can change the world!
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
If crypto will be accepted in supermarkets than we can say it changed the world. This is how I see the way of world changing from crypto side. Crypto should be easy as a toy for a child to be accepted by the world.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I believe that the cryptocurrency will change the world. We could observe as it changes it last year when the prices for cryptocurrency increased in tens of times and the people who learned about it just went crazy.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
Yes, we hear that cryptocurrency is prohibited in many countries for a variety of reasons that is one of the reasons why bitcoin can change the economy and also the life of the country. Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, has a vision and mission so that we are not dependent on the bank and throw away the expensive additional fees for transactions. Behind that there is Blockchain technology that has transparent transactions and other advantages that conventional transactions do not have.

There will be a big impact if cryptocurrency is used in life, but the transition from fiat currency to cryptocurrency will be very difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: