Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 5. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 870
Merit: 250
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?
We can believe in what you say that electronic money or Bitcoin can change our world. Because electronic money improves our lives and makes us richer. Giving people more jobs and reducing the cost of living and closing the gap in technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The cryptocurrency has changed the world. New opportunities have emerged, such as anonymous electronic payments and decentralized payment systems. These things cannot be ignored, and national authorities have taken into account these new realities.
It is getting more known to people that just use fiat for payments. more people are using apple pay now too.
Cryptocurrency has brought a lot of comforts to our lives, this is true. More people want to use these benefits. And Apple Pay is a great example of contactless payments, and many people have already tried it on themselves and realized that it is very convenient.
Activity: 350
If you have not noticed, the cryptocurrency has already to some extent changed the world. People's consciousness is beginning to change little by little and they are more and more ready for change every day.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I continue to belief that the cryptocurrency will change the world. Despite not a really good situation in the cryptocurrency market now, I am all the same not abandoned by belief.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
Yes, I believe it. It seems to me that the high technology of the blockchain industry will forever change the world of people for the better. But the process of implementing cryptocurrency in the lives of people will be very slow.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
I am sure that crypto can change the world, although it is not as easy as turning the palm of your hand, of course gradually, we take the example of someone who is able to make very fast payments between countries and it has changed the witness route, the first if we want to transact between countries there must be parties third with third party crypto can be removed and also there is no tax deduction.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
not just to believe on it, i know myself it is.
cryptocurrency is the future of everything in this world.
this is the future oif currency.
every business will settle with blockchain in the near future.
you will see it soon.
Activity: 97
The cryptocurrency has changed the world. New opportunities have emerged, such as anonymous electronic payments and decentralized payment systems. These things cannot be ignored, and national authorities have taken into account these new realities.
It is getting more known to people that just use fiat for payments. more people are using apple pay now too.
Activity: 182
platio.io
Thisis like internet many years ago) No one believed but what we all see now?) So don't waste your time and invest)
Activity: 392

Why do think so?

I'm absolutely sure that today crypto currencies are really becoming the best way to make money. Today, the possibilities and functionality of crypto currency allow you to radically change the whole world, making the usual payments much faster, more profitable and easier for each user.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Changing the world! Well we all can hope and believe that crypto has that power to change the world economy which will result in "Changing the world". But I think it's not an overnight thing. But it might happen in future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Why do think so?
I have always considered crypto currency to be one of the most advanced technologies that are important for the further development of the global digital society. They provide excellent opportunities for profitable investments, using online money and conducting fast transactions with minimal commissions.
with many of the advantages gained from Cryptocurrency very able to count on it being the main coin and produce a nice change on the economy of the world that produces a lot more progress.
Activity: 255

Why do think so?
I have always considered crypto currency to be one of the most advanced technologies that are important for the further development of the global digital society. They provide excellent opportunities for profitable investments, using online money and conducting fast transactions with minimal commissions.
Activity: 392
The fact is that the crypto currency has already changed the world, you just do not realize it yet. At the end of 2017, everyone was watching the price of Bitcoin, that's the beauty. Any innovation should be noticed. I am sure that if growth starts again, the wave of popularity will be even greater.
Activity: 434
People's changed their life with cryptocurrency. In addition to it's miles modified present day international economic system. Human beings's make investments their cash in this digital market. It multiplied day by day. In relation to financially it brings wealth and change the lifestyles of an people. It is also help to change and assist the development of our economy because of the business and organizations which can be being set up.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Actually I think there are 2 kinds of people who are currently joined Crypto market:
- People who don't really care what is crypto or blockchain: They just trading to get some profit.
- Crypto enthusiasts: Who deeply understand blockchain technology & the features of each coin in the market.

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
Yes, i believe that cryptos are changing the world. There is still discovery of bugs, but cryptos are getting better and better every day.
A lot of new projects want to use the blockchain technology.
Activity: 182

Why do think so?

Cryptocurrencies will change the world. I am absolutely sure that in 200 years people will not remember what ordinary money is. Cryptocurrencies simply have to stabilize and become the usual means to pay for all services
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Why do think so?
i absolutely think that crypto is changing the world , each day different projects are developing for more transaction's per second and it is a question of time before they are faster then visa and other normal money transfers and in time it will be widely adopted
Pages:
Jump to: