Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world? - page 7. (Read 7234 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Do you believe Crypto Currency is changing the world?

Why do think so?
What changes crypto made?

crypto curency never changing the world
crypto curency only change economic crypto user, not change the world
But i believe crypto currency change the world and with world economic growth. Economic crypto user changed that means not changing the world?  which countries are day by day rich by crypto and blockchain technology. Good bright future in blockchain technology over the world. 
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

Why do think so?

I think cryptocurrency is the new innovative technology that is going to revolutionized the global economy, it's one of the best things that had happened to mankind, more developmental projects are coming to change the world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I'm sure that the crypto currency is changing the world. Because people are looking for ways to earn well or steal. But still they develop in the world of crypto currency. I think that the future behind the crypto currency.
Activity: 630
I believe crypto can do it. But people should learn crypto and blockchain world. When all economic sectors realise and use it You will see everything will be easy.
Activity: 170
We have been the victims of the playground of governments, banks, and other financial institutions. Crypto can change that in my view, as being a decentralized currency.
Activity: 238
Digital currency will change the world I think despite everything it requires a long investment. This Cryptocurrency in various nations there are a few Governments presently can't seem to offer consent to use for the exchange. What's more, this will end up being a deterrent in any nation that individuals utilize cryptographic money for the reliance of life. However, I'm certain on the off chance that one day this cryptographic money will have the capacity to change the world.
Activity: 336
Crypto currencies have very large projects and will be very beneficial for people. Digital currencies will change the world.
Activity: 308
I am sure that the crypto currency will bring positive changes to our world. Accepting the crypt currency is a big step forward. Now the time of digital technology, and we can not do without the technology of blockchain and crypto currency
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
In fact, electronic money has not been widely used, but in the future I believe that with its advantages, electronic money will assert its position.
Activity: 546
Yes i will fully believe in this line that crypto currency work is changing the world because this is the only work which provide me full freedom for do work from home and earn money as you need in the type of coins and there is no risk and competition in this work.
Activity: 154

Why do think so?

i believe blockchain will be our future technology  Grin
Activity: 462

Why do think so?

Yes, I am absolutely confident in the importance and prospects of crypto currency for modern society. They really help our world to develop and receive new technologies. In particular, crypto-currencies create a powerful tool for payments, with fast and profitable transactions and minimal commissions.
Activity: 382
I have not the slightest doubt about the Crypto Currency currency will change the world, because many people around the world have on average owned and traded it, but there are few obstacles regarding the government making the prohibition rules, so in my opinion it is not greatly affected, because of the eyes crypto money no one can stop it.

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Yes, it is quite possible, especially if you take into account what is happening today in the labor market and the financial system market, I would probably become very careful in this regard
Activity: 154
Yes, and I think for the better. Crypto-currency for this time brought not only profit. But also a lot of knowledge and a different kind of development. Therefore, it can be argued that the crypto currency is changing consciousness and the future.
Activity: 196
I think, and hope that most of the people who are still here, they believe in that. After 9 months of bearmarket, only true believers hodl Smiley
Activity: 658
Cryptocurrency in it's very unique ways is changing how the world perceive value,  transact payment and invest anonymously in a decentralized envinroment.  Bitcoin has brought better way of payment and financing!
Activity: 378
Yes, right, I am very confident that crypto currencies will change the world, because currently many people around the world invest in it even though prices this year are weakening, but they know that crypto can provide tremendous benefits after prices increase.

What I believed in what the cryptocurrency could bring/benefit  to us is that it would help us out of our finances for it offers different ways such as investment, bounty campaigns, trading and etc. which we could use to earn money money and become profitable individuals.
Activity: 382
Yes, right, I am very confident that crypto currencies will change the world, because currently many people around the world invest in it even though prices this year are weakening, but they know that crypto can provide tremendous benefits after prices increase.

Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Crypto currency is making an innovative change in the way we make transaction in the net. It has made ecommerce accessible to everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: