Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 124. (Read 316048 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 01, 2017, 04:59:02 PM
You are so full of shit.

Since I am speaking the truth, then my logic is correct. There is no god.

Trust me.... I would not miss. It would be your god's will.

(I am actually a nice guy and don't believe in violence, so you are safe my friend.  Smiley)

You still haven't found any rebuttal or refutation of the scientific evidence and proof that shows God exists:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380.

This means that your logic is only correct for yourself and those who want to follow your religion with you.

However, thanks again for admitting that God exists by not being able to rebut the science.

Cool

Here you go.....

Link 1.
Machine: You state that all machines that people make and use come from examples of machines in the universe. You then stretch this to state that because the machines become more advanced they are the product of a higher power and more advanced maker - God. Wrong! This is called advancement in Technology. Usually done in a manner of trial and error. Look at planes. There were many failures before success. According to you, this means that man is god.

Actually, this isn't completely what I have stated in the links. While I stated that all machines that people make and use come from examples of machines in the universe, I never state that because the machines become more advanced they are the product of a higher power and more advanced maker - God.

The thing that I state about this is that all machines have makers. The machines of nature (which are way more advanced than our machines) must have had an advanced maker. Because of how greatly ahead of us the machines of nature are, the Machine Maker of nature and the universe would fit our definition of "God."

Are you intentionally twisting what I said? Or do you simply have lower reading comprehension?

Cool

This process is called "evolution". Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations.

As we learn more about objects "through science" we are able to understand how they have come to be and why this has occurred.

The answers are being discovered and they do not rely on a "god principle".

Evolution is change. Everything that we have found, changes by cause and effect. Cause and effect produces such great and marvelous things, that the only way it could have gotten started is by God starting it.

Cool
legendary
March 01, 2017, 04:57:22 PM

Cause and effect: I agree about your simple logic of cause and effect, however, you fail to prove that the first instance was a "god". Everything reverts back to a single point which you assume is god. That is only a theory. To go back to a single point, your belief that randomness cannot exist because it cannot be proven. But what about if our universe that we live in was the product of a random event in a universe older than ours? We do not have the technology to visit this universe to prove this correct or not correct. This is where you fail with your proof. You have cut yourself off from the possibility that another universe has caused something for us to exist in our universe.  

You haven't looked thoroughly enough through the links. You missed the part where it talks about the game of billiards/pool. I'll restate briefly.

A pool shark might be able to predict where a string of five balls that he hits are going to go. He might be able to predict that ball 1 will hit ball 2 which will hit ball 3 which will ht ball 4 which will knock ball 5 into that corner pocket. The pool shark is very good if he can do this kind of predicting every time.

Cause and effect has done this with countless electrons, protons, neutrons, atoms, molecules, photons, electromagnetic waves, etc., etc., throughout the universe. The result is complexity that boggles the mind, and will never be able to be understood. Because of the complexity that has come about through cause and effect, there is Something very intelligent and very capable at the beginning of all this complexity. That Something fits our definition of God.

As far as pure random goes, we have no example of it, while we have countless examples of cause and effect. All kinds of things can be guessed at, but the proofs of the things that have been proven - cause and effect and complexity - prove God.

Thanks again for upholding the proof that God exists.

Cool

There you have it....

Because you believe that the human mind cannot understand it (at present) it has to be a god. There is no proof there. That is an assumption.

Cause and effect proves nothing.

Not "a" God. THE ONLY God.
Fits the dictionary definition.

Cool
legendary
March 01, 2017, 04:56:11 PM

Nations look for god: You speak as though you know the minds of all people. Assuming that everyone knows in their hearts that they believe in your god. That is not possible for you to know what anyone else thinks or feels. This is complete crap. In ancient times the majority of the people were religious. Throughout history people have gravitated away from religion for whatever reason they choose. You cannot assume anything about another person.

Not the minds. The hearts. However, tell me where the person is who doesn't need air to breathe, water to drink, food to eat, clothing and shelter, and all the other things people need. If such a person existed, he wouldn't be a person. He would be something else. All people are essentially the same kind of thing.

Among the things that a person doesn't know is what will happen in the future, even the next second. The stability of the universe makes it look like some people know the future. But nobody really knows. How can anyone tell this? By the fact that there are too many cause and effect actions happening on all things all the time. Nobody can know enough of them to do anything other than guess about the future.

This is why all people look for God. The machine workings of nature are part of the evidence that shows them that God exists. With enough persistent self-training, a person can talk himself out of believing in God formally. But give a person great joy, or give him great pain and sorrow, and he won't be able to maintain his personal self-training. Rather, he will revert to recognizing that God exists.

Thanks, again, for helping to prove that God exists.

Cool

Once again you continue to spruce that you know what every single person knows and feels in the mind or heart. 

Do you have some kind of magic wand?

On one hand you talk about free will and the next you are saying that everyone thinks and feels the same.

You keep sprouting that all mankind knows in their hearts.... bullshit. We do not think the same nor do we love or feel the same.

You need to get your arguments aligned.

I do not look for god.... there is no such thing.

Thank God that stats and af_newbie aren't the gods that they are trying to be.

Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 01, 2017, 03:21:41 PM
Sometimes yes and sometimes no Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
March 01, 2017, 03:04:13 PM
I don't believe in God. For me, there is no evidence of its existence and furthermore everything that is said in the Bible to me is ridiculous. It is rather a proof of his non-existence than the proof that God exists.
You can't just call that ridiculous. There may be no evidence about His existence then we just respect them from what they believe in.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
March 01, 2017, 12:45:07 PM
I don't believe in God. For me, there is no evidence of its existence and furthermore everything that is said in the Bible to me is ridiculous. It is rather a proof of his non-existence than the proof that God exists.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
March 01, 2017, 03:21:09 AM
I believe in god, but I think reasons are unnecessary, you either believe in god or not, it is not like god has to prove something to us, you need to make your choice.
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
March 01, 2017, 01:48:45 AM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

I believe I am god, which probably sounds strange.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Chainjoes.com
February 28, 2017, 11:44:44 PM
in USA in liberal county still belive GOD
only comunism is not believe GOD
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
February 28, 2017, 11:22:25 PM

Nations look for god: You speak as though you know the minds of all people. Assuming that everyone knows in their hearts that they believe in your god. That is not possible for you to know what anyone else thinks or feels. This is complete crap. In ancient times the majority of the people were religious. Throughout history people have gravitated away from religion for whatever reason they choose. You cannot assume anything about another person.

Not the minds. The hearts. However, tell me where the person is who doesn't need air to breathe, water to drink, food to eat, clothing and shelter, and all the other things people need. If such a person existed, he wouldn't be a person. He would be something else. All people are essentially the same kind of thing.

Among the things that a person doesn't know is what will happen in the future, even the next second. The stability of the universe makes it look like some people know the future. But nobody really knows. How can anyone tell this? By the fact that there are too many cause and effect actions happening on all things all the time. Nobody can know enough of them to do anything other than guess about the future.

This is why all people look for God. The machine workings of nature are part of the evidence that shows them that God exists. With enough persistent self-training, a person can talk himself out of believing in God formally. But give a person great joy, or give him great pain and sorrow, and he won't be able to maintain his personal self-training. Rather, he will revert to recognizing that God exists.

Cool

Once again you continue to spruce that you know what every single person knows and feels in the mind or heart. 

Do you have some kind of magic wand?

On one hand you talk about free will and the next you are saying that everyone thinks and feels the same.

You keep sprouting that all mankind knows in their hearts.... bullshit. We do not think the same nor do we love or feel the same.

You need to get your arguments aligned.

I do not look for god.... there is no such thing.

February 28, 2017, 11:16:44 PM

Cause and effect: I agree about your simple logic of cause and effect, however, you fail to prove that the first instance was a "god". Everything reverts back to a single point which you assume is god. That is only a theory. To go back to a single point, your belief that randomness cannot exist because it cannot be proven. But what about if our universe that we live in was the product of a random event in a universe older than ours? We do not have the technology to visit this universe to prove this correct or not correct. This is where you fail with your proof. You have cut yourself off from the possibility that another universe has caused something for us to exist in our universe.  

You haven't looked thoroughly enough through the links. You missed the part where it talks about the game of billiards/pool. I'll restate briefly.

A pool shark might be able to predict where a string of five balls that he hits are going to go. He might be able to predict that ball 1 will hit ball 2 which will hit ball 3 which will ht ball 4 which will knock ball 5 into that corner pocket. The pool shark is very good if he can do this kind of predicting every time.

Cause and effect has done this with countless electrons, protons, neutrons, atoms, molecules, photons, electromagnetic waves, etc., etc., throughout the universe. The result is complexity that boggles the mind, and will never be able to be understood. Because of the complexity that has come about through cause and effect, there is Something very intelligent and very capable at the beginning of all this complexity. That Something fits our definition of God.

As far as pure random goes, we have no example of it, while we have countless examples of cause and effect. All kinds of things can be guessed at, but the proofs of the things that have been proven - cause and effect and complexity - prove God.

Cool

There you have it....

Because you believe that the human mind cannot understand it (at present) it has to be a god. There is no proof there. That is an assumption.

Cause and effect proves nothing.
February 28, 2017, 11:14:40 PM
You are so full of shit.

(I am actually a nice guy and don't believe in violence, so you are safe my friend.  Smiley)

You still haven't found any rebuttal or refutation of the scientific evidence and proof that shows God exists:

This means that your logic is only correct for yourself and those who want to follow your religion with you.

However, thanks again for admitting that God exists by not being able to rebut the science.

Cool

Here you go.....

Link 1.
Machine: You state that all machines that people make and use come from examples of machines in the universe. You then stretch this to state that because the machines become more advanced they are the product of a higher power and more advanced maker - God. Wrong! This is called advancement in Technology. Usually done in a manner of trial and error. Look at planes. There were many failures before success. According to you, this means that man is god.

Actually, this isn't completely what I have stated in the links. While I stated that all machines that people make and use come from examples of machines in the universe, I never state that because the machines become more advanced they are the product of a higher power and more advanced maker - God.

The thing that I state about this is that all machines have makers. The machines of nature (which are way more advanced than our machines) must have had an advanced maker. Because of how greatly ahead of us the machines of nature are, the Machine Maker of nature and the universe would fit our definition of "God."

Are you intentionally twisting what I said? Or do you simply have lower reading comprehension?

Cool

This process is called "evolution". Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations.

As we learn more about objects "through science" we are able to understand how they have come to be and why this has occurred.

The answers are being discovered and they do not rely on a "god principle".
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 28, 2017, 11:10:22 AM
I do believe in God and I think there are so many bad things because there is also evil presence

Yes, I agree with you.
We can't win evil forces alone.
We need heavenly protection and guidance every day.
If we can lead such way, we will be stronger and have more happy life.
Yes, I believe in God.
I also believe that God gave us absolute moral standard and guidance, through the Bible, in order that we can understand purpose of our life, and live happy and joyful life.

Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 28, 2017, 11:06:50 AM
Yes I do believe in God,
There is so many reason to believe in god and one of them is being alive,
We should be thankful for waking up everymorning cause god give us another day to live .
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 28, 2017, 10:59:17 AM
I do believe in God and I think there are so many bad things because there is also evil presence
legendary
February 28, 2017, 10:29:06 AM

Cool
legendary
February 28, 2017, 10:18:05 AM

Cool
legendary
February 28, 2017, 10:04:34 AM
You are so full of shit.

Cool

Here you go.....

Link 1.

Cool

February 28, 2017, 07:49:51 AM
You are so full of shit.

Cool

Here you go.....

Link 1.

Link 2.
Cause and effect. See above

Link 3.
Cause and effect - See above

Link 4.
Cause and effect - See above

However, thanks again for allowing me to post this to prove that you are delusional with your thinking and are grasping at straws to prove a mute point.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
February 28, 2017, 07:17:10 AM
recently i seriously started to consider that the universe itself is inteligent in the way it responds to you via people and environment, it would mean that we live in some kind of a simluation like a video game which generates itself in vastly speed, a proof for that is that the deeper u look into something to more infinite information about it is beeing created. for example if u look with a teleskope into the universe or if u look with a microscope into the matter itself new things are beeing created.

This is good thinking. But consider...

Entropy shows that there was a beginning. If there wasn't, everything would have dispersed and diffused into simplicity away from complexity long ago... because of entropy.

Also, cause and effect shows that everything is the effect of one or more causes. At the same time, there is nothing that we even have a hint of that could have caused the complexity after so many years of cause and effect. After all, especially in entropy, things start to become simpler after cause and effect happens to them over and over. They don't remain complex.

The point? The universe was started by Something very great and full of knowledge and power, outside of the universe, because there is no evidence of it within the universe. The universe is not old, but young, because if it were old, the complexity would have been reduce a lot further by entropy.

Cool

i think the entire IT development is some kind of a book the universe shows us how intelligence gets created from the bits of 0 and 1 of light and darkness all those high complex systems get into existance
Jump to: