Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in god? - page 99. (Read 316048 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 26, 2017, 12:08:55 AM
I nor said yes or no. It's more complicated.

To make it short I think this is absolutely stupid to believe in the biblical god while we live in an era with full access to information and knowledge. This is unforgivable to still have faith in those tales.

HOWEVER, I'm highly spiritual and deeply think that first the Universe, and then Life, didn't came to existence by pure coincidence. Some sort of higher power ? maybe. Jesus ,allah  and so on ? Definitly not.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 25, 2017, 05:26:08 PM
Yes, I believe in God. Or rather the gods. In my religion there are a lot of them and everyone helps people in a certain sphere of life. All the good that is in my life is the consequences of the care of the gods

If there were many Gods, nature would fail. Why? They couldn't act together in every way to make something as complex as nature work. There is One God.

Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 25, 2017, 05:17:36 PM
Yes, I believe in God. Or rather the gods. In my religion there are a lot of them and everyone helps people in a certain sphere of life. All the good that is in my life is the consequences of the care of the gods
Activity: 300
May 25, 2017, 04:13:49 PM
I do not believe in GOD but I believe in something beyond human, something extraordinary and does not exist in the physical world. The great force that will help people when they need
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
May 25, 2017, 03:45:35 PM
Do you believe in god? If you do, why do you believe? (give a few reasons)

Yes i believe in god not because everyone told me to believe but when you are the one who experience how aawesome he is you will keep faith on him i always pray and some times i never prayed and it was i never prayed for this but you gave it to me and im thanking him for that awesomeness he games me.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
May 25, 2017, 02:27:28 PM

I believe in God, because he created the planet and all the living beings on it. He's not kind and not bad, he's fair and gives everyone what they deserve.
All life and all generations taught so that God is good and everyone gets by believing in it. I think that there is no need to look for any evidence and just need to take everything on faith and just believe in something.
Activity: 184
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
May 25, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

I believe in God, because he created the planet and all the living beings on it. He's not kind and not bad, he's fair and gives everyone what they deserve.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
May 25, 2017, 11:32:28 AM

If we live in this earth, and the food has been scattered in the entire world from human, and all kinds of animals whether in land, sea, under the ground and mother, it means there is a creator behind those I had mentioned.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
May 25, 2017, 08:57:21 AM
Yes because HE is our SAVIOR, Do you know who created us,this planets,animals, The NATURE.
God is Real The chances of all of this complex universe happening without the existence of an involved God who cares about his creation are less than a million billion to one. It is kind of lame to believe in chance when the odds are that low. I don't even bother to play the lottery because a million to one is too low. It's much easier to believe in God than to believe the one in one million billion chance that He does not exist and care about what He made.YES, I believe I do believe in God. I admit that sometimes I do have my doubts and I'm unsure. However, It's SO important for people to believe in a God of some kind. We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and the difficulties of life. Sometimes it gets hard, and we need faith to turn to. THAT'S WHY I BELIEVE AND TRUST GOD

Yes, faith in God helps to pass all complex tests and achieve good results in different life spheres. Thanks to this I can much more.
Faith in God associated with your activity. Do not tell tales. I understand if you had the Church of San then you could really say that belief in God helps you to deceive people and earn money on them. All the rest, faith in God can not help.
Activity: 142
May 25, 2017, 07:31:15 AM
Yes because HE is our SAVIOR, Do you know who created us,this planets,animals, The NATURE.
God is Real The chances of all of this complex universe happening without the existence of an involved God who cares about his creation are less than a million billion to one. It is kind of lame to believe in chance when the odds are that low. I don't even bother to play the lottery because a million to one is too low. It's much easier to believe in God than to believe the one in one million billion chance that He does not exist and care about what He made.YES, I believe I do believe in God. I admit that sometimes I do have my doubts and I'm unsure. However, It's SO important for people to believe in a God of some kind. We need to keep the faith in order to help us get through life and the difficulties of life. Sometimes it gets hard, and we need faith to turn to. THAT'S WHY I BELIEVE AND TRUST GOD

Yes, faith in God helps to pass all complex tests and achieve good results in different life spheres. Thanks to this I can much more.
Activity: 364
May 25, 2017, 04:19:21 AM
Activity: 186
May 25, 2017, 03:24:46 AM
If you believe the poll, then there were a lot of believers. I tode answered "yes."
For each person, "God" is something of his own. But everyone agrees that this power helps us to live

simply if you have faith in God, you will do the right things that must be done and you will not do the things he doesnt want you to do. Even others are not believing in him we should treat them as human being. Being a believer will help us to be successful in life because you are doing the right things and we know that doing right will reward us soon.

Those people who believe in God do more good deeds and strive to make this world better. This is good when a person believes in God and improves the world.
Activity: 252
May 22, 2017, 03:43:06 AM
god giving always breathing for me and everydays new life to take care and believe from his power and spirit to be follow such as be prayed together with family and take a blessing when you or where you are  to comfort, thanks always god to our giving food everyday and everynight thanksforgiving also.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 21, 2017, 04:40:10 PM
If you believe the poll, then there were a lot of believers. I tode answered "yes."
For each person, "God" is something of his own. But everyone agrees that this power helps us to live

simply if you have faith in God, you will do the right things that must be done and you will not do the things he doesnt want you to do. Even others are not believing in him we should treat them as human being. Being a believer will help us to be successful in life because you are doing the right things and we know that doing right will reward us soon.
Well, if you follow exactly the principle of life that you have already voiced, and maybe who knows who will reward them in your life because even the right people in real life very often are quieter unhappy

People in the hurricane very often are quite unhappy, as well, even though they have peace for a while in eye of the hurricane.

Cool
Activity: 448
May 21, 2017, 02:29:30 PM

Well, if you follow exactly the principle of life that you have already voiced, and maybe who knows who will reward them in your life because even the right people in real life very often are quieter unhappy
Activity: 644
May 21, 2017, 01:15:57 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 506
May 21, 2017, 12:20:34 PM
God is fake. Religion is a Scam which continues for several thousand years. People believe in God without any proof. It is a pity that there are no statistics how many people actually believe in God. I'm sure not very many.

Very interesting statement.
Do you really believe that so many different cultures and countries over 5000 years could scam people?
Do you really think that you can prove invisible, spiritual reality and eternal being, beyond time and space?
Many people believe God not because of religion but because of their personal experience and direct relationship with God.
Please think about it before you write such comments.
Don't you think that we need something more in lour life, not just work, food and sleep?

What is funny is that this guy and several other trolls like AFnewbie, Popcorn, Moloch etc. obsess around threads that somehow deal with faith and relationship with God. Spamming time and again, dedicating many days of their life to the notion, that God cannot exist. On Bitcointalk forum.

I think, that tells much more about them, than the believers.
Activity: 448
https://saturn.black
May 21, 2017, 11:58:41 AM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 21, 2017, 05:58:40 AM
God is fake. Religion is a Scam which continues for several thousand years. People believe in God without any proof. It is a pity that there are no statistics how many people actually believe in God. I'm sure not very many.

Very interesting statement.
Do you really believe that so many different cultures and countries over 5000 years could scam people?
Do you really think that you can prove invisible, spiritual reality and eternal being, beyond time and space?
Many people believe God not because of religion but because of their personal experience and direct relationship with God.
Please think about it before you write such comments.
Don't you think that we need something more in lour life, not just work, food and sleep?

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
May 21, 2017, 01:50:24 AM
God not god.
god is a myth while God is our creator. Yes i believe in God. He give us life and create living things.
I believe and i pray ofcourse.
Pages:
Jump to: