Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in ICO Ratings? - page 18. (Read 6888 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:53:07 PM
I always take ratings into consideration, but final decisions i always try to make after my own analysis of the project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
July 19, 2018, 04:53:00 PM
High ICO rating from multiple sites means the ICO is good. How good requires more research into its team, website and project.  Take a look at   EOT (EON) ICO that stands for Entertainment Open Network Protocol for decentralized games and should be good.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 04:52:30 PM
Some ratings are very useful. I often find there a lot of information about new and interesting projects. But this does not mean that I should completely trust the ratings and not conduct a personal analysis of the project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 19, 2018, 04:52:20 PM
No. I do not trust these resources. Companies can pay them money for a good rating. The resource team may not study the project well. I myself study the project before investing in it.
Activity: 75
July 19, 2018, 04:51:21 PM
Not really. Everyone now is trying to monetize own resource and earn some money from this ICO hype. I think the TOP of ICO trackers is paid and even with % of income. This is really easy scheme to get quick money, especially if ICO is scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
July 19, 2018, 04:51:16 PM
I do my own research and rely on the main part of the project, white paper. They must have a working product and a solid team.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 04:50:31 PM
Of course I do not believe, especially recently when they published that on icobench you can buy a rating
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 19, 2018, 04:49:08 PM
I do not believe the ICO ratings as well as any other ratings. I once worked in a vacuum cleaner sales campaign and I know that they hired special people who negotiated with various sites about the ranking in the top stores. Most campaigns do the same. I believe in myself and listen to the opinions of my friends.
Activity: 50
July 19, 2018, 04:48:50 PM
The mentioned case about Lalaworld is true and is already a proof that despite of having a low rating, it still managed to sold their tokens out. And some ICO despite of having a high rating are not able to sell all of their tokens on the crowdsale.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 19, 2018, 04:48:13 PM
In my opinion, ratting obtained by ICO is not only based on the project concept is good. The success of a project can be viewed by a team that is involved in it. If the project has a team that is diligent and always compact in finding and providing information about the project. And usually, before I follow ICO, I usually do an investigation first, starting from ICO rankings, ICO communities, and potentials owned by ICO. That's what I need to do so that I can choose ICO properly, not scam, and investment can continue to grow.
Activity: 392
July 19, 2018, 04:46:54 PM
I wouldn't believe all these sites with ratings. you can look at them for some comparison. but the main part you have to explore yourself. to study the project and so on . in General, I collect information from all sources and then looms the overall picture
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 04:42:41 PM
When you meet someone new you only will give time for friendship and trust. All website rating ICO can only do on their own volution it still doesn't take away risk that this icos can fail. Always be careful yes ICO bench and ICO ratings sites are good but becareful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
July 19, 2018, 04:40:54 PM
I am in testing phase of this phenomenon, previously I was participating in every ICO campaign without checking their ratings, in that case some ICO's were really good and some very bad and some were average. Overall result was satisfactory. But from last 2 months I have changed my strategy, now I am participating in campaigns that have 4+ ratings, specially on icobench.com, well I have not concluded yet because most of the ICO are not finished yet. I have a mixed feelings about the results  Undecided
Activity: 46
July 19, 2018, 04:40:16 PM
Not be too trust in these websites. The best result is when we do our own research on the project that we will invest.
Activity: 126
July 19, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
ICO ratings are not fake. They study the project, the number of tokens generated and they do their ratings. I do not despise in ICO rating, however, I do not select projects I want to invest based on rating alone. I also do a search on my own.
Activity: 259
July 19, 2018, 04:16:58 PM
I think there are many people out there who believe in ICO rating. They used ICO ratings website as one of their bases when they are finding a good ICO to invest.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
No, I do not trust the ratings. It seems to me that they can deceive us, because many interested people are trying to influence the reputation of their project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
July 19, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
No, man. I do not believe these ratings because I do not trust them. It's easier for me to study the project myself for an hour to understand - how much it costs something. The ratings are being sold. This is often a fraud. You can trust only yourself.
Activity: 176
July 19, 2018, 04:10:35 PM
In general, an ICO rating is just one part of the browser.
ICO high score does not mean can immediately hit hard top, because many of the ICO project gave them money, so the score will be high, generally I will observe the telegram grond, this is also a very important reference standard.

Yes, that's totally right. You need to pay them if you want to get higher scores. It's all in the game though, right?
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 04:08:50 PM
Some of the sites there is a rating of ICO is not true. And they make research from sources which we don't know. So I am not convinced by them. I prefer to see ICO from a trusted source and we can do an analysis to ascertain the truth.
I want to ask you which sources of information do you consider reliable? Can you share this information?
Pages:
Jump to: