Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 12. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 04, 2018, 02:40:15 PM
It's a very tricky question. Cause many of us who believe in crypto not believe in ripple cause ripple is not decentralized properly. So people don't trust ripple completely. But as a technology ripple is very good. Ans ripple is backed up by bank or it will in upcoming years. So it's properly Centralized if banks takes over it. But many banks are accepting the technology. So yeah as a profitatter people believe in it but as a crypto people don't believe in it properly.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
November 04, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
For some reason, I don't trust Ripple for years. The main reason is the supply. But I must confess, they are making big deals. They work well especially in the banking sector.

Yes, but does it interfere with making money on a coin, which from time to time shows a good growth. In addition, I think that Ripple has good prospects and hardworking developers.
sometimes the development of ripple is indeed quite good, even its development is in harmony with ETH. for now, the development is not so good, but in the future, there is a high chance that this coin will develop. well, of course I believe in ripple.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 12:09:36 PM
A ripple is a coin that is subject to certain speculations, but it may be faster than all altcoins to jerk up when the market turns to growth. My portfolio has a 15% ripple. I will not talk about confidence in the ripple now, I will wait until 2019.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
November 04, 2018, 01:54:00 AM
Ripple has a promising future with a possibility overtaking ethereum again if another surge of price happen in the comingdays. Having a partnership with some of the international banks, ripple will continue to grow and create its own style of success. Those who favor banks will have the ripple as the alternative to other cryptocurrencies for fast and smooth payments.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 01:40:02 AM
For some reason, I don't trust Ripple for years. The main reason is the supply. But I must confess, they are making big deals. They work well especially in the banking sector.

Yes, but does it interfere with making money on a coin, which from time to time shows a good growth. In addition, I think that Ripple has good prospects and hardworking developers.
Activity: 268
November 04, 2018, 01:22:27 AM
If it is a loyal cryptocurrency investor, then I think he must be against XRP. Many people think it is a traitor. It is actually a centralized coin that can be regulated. So the future has a lot of uncertainty.
Ripple is a coin for traitors. The coins that do not have any centralization need to have a higher value than it.
Activity: 459
November 04, 2018, 01:16:55 AM
If it is a loyal cryptocurrency investor, then I think he must be against XRP. Many people think it is a traitor. It is actually a centralized coin that can be regulated. So the future has a lot of uncertainty.
Activity: 378
November 03, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
Ripple grown too much. the increase was excessive. remember what events were around him in December 2017. I don't think he can grow up like that again.
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
November 02, 2018, 06:31:04 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
People believe in it as it grows. If it begins to fall in price, and faith is likely to begin to disappear. I don't really like this coin much. I wouldn't have bought it.
Activity: 560
November 02, 2018, 05:49:19 PM
I think Ripple is a good coin, and the fact that it is a centralized coin, in this sense, amid all the other coins, the fact for me is not terrible as a lot of coins are centralized.
Activity: 196
November 02, 2018, 05:27:44 PM
I do not consider it a shitty coin. I think if we consider it from the point of view of the idea of cryptocurrency, then this is not the best coin, but if we are talking about a viable project, then this is one of the few projects that is really promising.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 05:23:06 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Ripple is truly a centralized coin and I don't really like it for that. But because if the innovation and the usecase for which they intend to use it for, I don't mind investing in it with my money coz it looks like a good project compared to the other decentralized project we have now.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 02, 2018, 05:07:18 PM
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 02, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

Behind Ripple are large banks and funds. Because of this, it is waiting for success. However, I don’t risk trading them, because there is where the dominance of big players to small players like me is nothing to do there.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 04:38:50 PM
Could you please mention us why you hate this coin? Ripple is one of the most popular cryptocurrency ever. It has a higher volume with some great partnership. Yes, Ripple almost centralized coin, but what difference there? Ripple transactions are very fast, people are making profits from Ripple at this bear market. So, I don't see much negativity in Ripple to hate this coin, Rather in this bear market, the ripple making more fans! You should research more about XRP before ignoring!
copper member
Activity: 280
October 30, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
I think the coin is overtly overhyped, have not actually seen any too meaningful use case and application, there are a lot more other coins with a better and stronger infrastructure than Ripples but it is still maintaining number three and sometimes compete with etherium on the Coinmarketcap. I believe if no new development is brought into the project, there could be other coins that will overtake it with time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 30, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

My thinking always positive about Ripple. Ripple coin now almost 0.44$,  Ripple Price will must be increase more than $5 I hope. Expectation is very high and there are many prediction about Ripple coin. Ripple is really potential coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 30, 2018, 05:01:29 PM
I don’t believe in ripple , I believe  this asset will still bring me profit. Although I have no claims to xrp , I bought 5,000 coins for 1 cent, and partially sold for $ 3 . This is a mega profitable investment. Now we see ripple is on the correction , but I noticed that it shows a bull run every six months, I don’t know , coincidence it or not. I look forward to another growth this winter.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 04:53:29 PM
I don't consider Ripple as a decentralized cryptocurrency. Maybe it will be successful in the bank field, but I will not hold it like I hold Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 04:41:10 PM
Ripple will enjoy a small rise, there is a lot of support for it but the supply is ridiculous. During a strong bull run it will probably double to 1 dollar, but going above that is going to be tough
Pages:
Jump to: