Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 11. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 12:06:16 PM
For some reason, I don't trust Ripple for years. The main reason is the supply. But I must confess, they are making big deals. They work well especially in the banking sector.

Yes, but does it interfere with making money on a coin, which from time to time shows a good growth. In addition, I think that Ripple has good prospects and hardworking developers.
sometimes the development of ripple is indeed quite good, even its development is in harmony with ETH. for now, the development is not so good, but in the future, there is a high chance that this coin will develop. well, of course I believe in ripple.
of the many Altcoin that experience progression Ripple into a coin that is so stable in getting some more progress on development. so this brings the Ripple being accurate and reliable in coins undergo challenges at the present market competition is getting urgent.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
November 05, 2018, 11:58:49 AM
Ripple has the greatest potential for growth. According to the latest news, Mastercard is planning to use Ripple technology in its online transaction projects by the end of 2018. So, I think we should expect Ripple growth in the near future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 05, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
I think it has a lot of potential, enhanced by the activism and involvement of the managing company, of the same name.  They are continuing to expand their network of banks, and xRapid is a potential catalyst for some measure of XRP adoption.  It is plausible, however, that Ripples payment processing solution, which can operating with or without XRP, will not really serve as a catalyst for the cryptocurrency itself.  This is because other currencies and mediums of exchange can be transferred across it, in more or less the same way as XRP, as described on Ripple's own site.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 06:35:45 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
People believe in it because it showed an outstanding growth during 2017 and people want again to see such a growth and to make money on it but there is no doubt Ripple is using to make a lot of money for the main its holders
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 04, 2018, 05:40:55 PM
Ripple is the sleeping giant and don't underestimate ripple by saying it centralised currency. Ripple have big potential to give profits on long-term investment as they are more concentrating on the Xrapid service and bringing more client's which will utilise Xrapid service. More the user of base of Xrapid customer more will be the price of XRP coin in future as Xrapid service utilises XRP coin in actual. Rest other businesses made by ripple doesn't affect the price of XRP coin as this services doesn't utilise XRP coin such as XVia &  Xcurrent.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 04, 2018, 05:32:28 PM
Despite the mixed feelings you may have about ripple as a currency, you have to admit that from a financial point of view it is probably one of the best investments this couple of months, ripple goals are extremely ambitious, so if they do, there is a huge chance that it will make their investors rich.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 05:29:19 PM
I am skeptical about this altcoin, because cryptocurrency is primarily decentralization. Ripple is a banking centralized currency; it is not a cryptocurrency at all.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 04, 2018, 05:17:34 PM
Ripple's a good long-term investment. There is an increase. Great hope for the future
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 04, 2018, 05:14:15 PM
I think that the XRP coin will bring profit to its investors in the future. But I do not like this coin, the team can manipulate the price of a coin very strongly. The team does not hide the fact that it sells its coins in order to finance its project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 8
https://t.me/money_miner
November 04, 2018, 05:01:53 PM
I heard that the Ripple network was invented long before the advent of Bitcoin in fact XRP is not even a cryptocurrency because your account can simply block if your wallet is suspected of any fraud
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 04:43:08 PM
When Ripple became widely known in the circles of investors, this coin seemed very promising to me, but now I believe that its course is speculation and is based only on positive news about cooperation with banks.
Activity: 518
November 04, 2018, 04:38:15 PM
i believe XRP. XRP is one of the future coins. no XRP technology can match. XRP has its own clarity on other coins. and this coin is one of the top coins in CMC.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
November 04, 2018, 04:06:10 PM
XRP is one of the fastest growing coin now so I really believe that it will stay consistent for long and grow bigger
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 03:51:38 PM
I believe in XRP, simple because the banks are using and therefore backing it. Would I invest in the coin? Actually no, not because I think banks are evil, but there is no max supply and transparancy how many coins are created. So it‘s rather a digital fiat version of money, not crypto.

If you can‘t mine it, it is probably not a real crypto currency, and Ripple can‘t be mined.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 03:51:10 PM
with the ripple of several types of crypto on the market, for example like Ripple, this shows a very reasonable movement and is classified as active, yes even though sometimes the movement decreases.
I really believe in ripple because from every trade I use the long-term ripple the results are very visible. and also belongs to the top 10 of the CMC.
Activity: 197
November 04, 2018, 03:37:48 PM
Could you please mention us why you hate this coin? Ripple is one of the most popular cryptocurrency ever. It has a higher volume with some great partnership. Yes, Ripple almost centralized coin, but what difference there? Ripple transactions are very fast, people are making profits from Ripple at this bear market. So, I don't see much negativity in Ripple to hate this coin, Rather in this bear market, the ripple making more fans! You should research more about XRP before ignoring!
Ripple is hated among the investors on this forum because they are setting rules on how to use their coin.
Activity: 364
November 04, 2018, 03:32:27 PM
I really do not have much to say about ripple cause for the now and presently there is a little crash and ripple has no much value most persons now are selling off ripple at avery low price as the case maybe but i hope it recovers back and better
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
Well, ripple looks good and it is increasing in price, mainly because the developers are working and doing everything possible to increase the publicity and to attract more investors. One of the things that make coins to grow, most especially in the case of ripple, is that the more the number of investors, the more the tendency for such coin to surge. Ripple has every tendency to surpass $1.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
November 04, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

I do not believe in Ripple. Nothing changed there apart from the fact, that I now expect to be auound for a longer period of time. Same as before. No decentralisation, no open access no proof of work and supply can increase anytime.
Activity: 224
November 04, 2018, 02:46:16 PM
Ripple has a good future because Ripple developers and investors are very capable of maintaining the stability of Ripple prices to date, therefore at least invest a few thousand dollars in Ripple for your future investment.
Pages:
Jump to: