Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 13. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 01:15:56 PM
Of course, now many banks are testing the ripll network,and make millions of dollars of transactions,so to speak,they are testing,and want to transfer the entire banking sector to the blockchain and this coin,so the potential of course is just agronomic,and the future of this project is also very cool, so we believe in it!
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
October 30, 2018, 01:10:49 PM
There is no doubt about the ability and capability of Ripple as a company. The only thing to hate about ripple is that it is pretty much centralized.But it is making waves.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 30, 2018, 01:08:51 PM
I think Ripple is quite strong and they have a working product alrealdy which is very rare among many altcoins. They also have strong community of trusted investors but the issue am having with it personally is the centralization of its blockchain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 30, 2018, 01:01:52 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
i wouldn't say that easily something is shit and something is not. ripple has its positive sides and the fact that it is centralized doesn't turn it into absolute rubbish. probably it won't be centralized forever
Activity: 244
Official Street Team member
October 30, 2018, 12:42:52 PM
XRP is better for short term investments but it's very risky for long term. It will lose value since it is centralized and cryptocurrency is not invented for that. Anyway, I have already invested at $0.45 and waiting for having some bubble.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
No, I certainly don’t understand that today people are still working with the Ripple project, because more and more people are just trying to catch any profit, but this is not correct, so I think you still need to study the project and study the work before investing
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
October 30, 2018, 12:19:48 PM
I think that we can make a lot of money on Ripple , because it is very speculative coin , but it doesn't mean that trust their technology and those stories about xrp usage in the banking sector by world banks . I think it's just manipulations that would fuel interest to the project .
Activity: 504
October 30, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
I think that the Ripple project today only works so that in the final result, all the same, destroy cryptocurrency using your coin, because I just don’t understand how you can buy this project at all. This is scam, which for some reason has value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 30, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
What are talking about mate? Ripple is a promising coin and has a bright future ahead. As it is a centralised coin there is nothing to panic, in my opinion investing in XRP will give you a good return.
Activity: 5
October 30, 2018, 11:40:51 AM
Ripple is one best altcoins available at this if not the best altcoin. With huge market share and pretty innovative technologies ripple is a personal favorite.
October 30, 2018, 11:40:34 AM
Ripple is one of few coins that has always gained praises from analysts. And now there are more reasons to believe in it since it's backed by the White House. How many coins do you see backed by federal goverment?
October 30, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
Ripple has a strong community and bid names backing it up. So I think this coin is here to stay and play the fields.
Activity: 3
October 30, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
Ripple has partnered with the industry leaders. That is one of tha aspects of Ripple that gives it prospects in the long run.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
Believing in ripple but not to continue to be in a ripple situation, I still continue to see other coins even though now Ripple is in the best top coin but for ripple price issues it still cannot provide significant developments.
but for the long term this is still potential, ripple coins that can survive amid the current situation I even added to buying this coin everything will be good when the time comes i believe ripple.
same is the case with other coins Ripple has stability within the development that is able to make these coins are so able to reliably and able to be the main coin in generating profits. It has also been privileged to become an attraction to have Ripple, so until now I trust Ripple.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 02:36:02 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
I am not a fan of ripple because it's centralized that's why I did not invest in it. I also wonder why many people supported ripple despite its controversy.
Activity: 658
October 29, 2018, 02:27:52 AM
I believe in ripple but not for a long time investment, just take advantage when the price of this coin goes down. But XRP has a lot of community to support this project and the platform is pretty cool.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 29, 2018, 02:23:12 AM
I always believe that coins that are ranked 1-50 in the CMC and their ripple have an attractive platform and good transaction speed plus good communities and partners so the possibility of ripple prices will always be strong even though Crypto conditions are down as they are now.
And now the ripple team is working to develop these products for use throughout the world, so there's nothing wrong if we buy them now and save.
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 02:01:54 AM
In my opinion this coin I don`t believe because many are so much for investing in ripple knowing that this is not true.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 29, 2018, 01:59:53 AM
Ripple is not so bad as you say, there are advantages that, in principle, attract many investors. But this is a centralized coin, which means there will be no substantial profit from it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
October 29, 2018, 01:53:04 AM

Ripple can make you smile if you invest at the very right time and wait patiently for returns. They may be partnered with some banks as you say but I don't think any bank would be humble enough to use XRP coin. They would rather create their own coin. They will probably use the ripple blockchain tech though.
Pages:
Jump to: