Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in Ripple? - page 14. (Read 2900 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
October 28, 2018, 08:58:54 PM
I think Ripple is a successful Cryptocurrency and ranks in the Top 100 CMC, but it's true what my friend said that made the post above me, that for now is not the right time to buy Ripple, because I think the price is right to buy Ripple in the range price of $ 0.25.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
October 28, 2018, 08:45:54 PM
From a perspective of a trader, I think XRP can provide a good buying opportunity however not at these prices.

Basically I missed buying at the $0.25 area which was the source of the major rally going to $3.25. This is based on the XRPUSD chart.

Looking at the XRPBTC chart, I think its a great buy at 1500 Sats or so. Unfortuntaely we are far away from that area, however if it manages to go into that area its a great long with a good risk/reward.

Buying right now doesn't how much potential profit, even if it goes moon, I would see it going to $1.25-$1.50 tops. I don't think we will get $3.30 or $5.00 like most people are predicting.

And keep in mind in those areas there are going to be tons of people opening up shorts because everybody knows that you short any wicks on XRP and you gotta do it on low leverage not to get rekt.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 28, 2018, 08:40:37 PM
Absolutely not. I don't believe in ripple
This is mainly because this is a largely centralized project in a decentralized market.
Much of ripples value is due to hype and I don't think this will matter much longer in future markets when the real decentralized projects takes center stage.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 07:57:12 PM
Ripple has a solid team to continuously improve its development in accordance with the projects they work on and have good potential for growth in the future, so that it still makes many people interested in investing in it.

One interesting fact is that xRapid uses XRP to resolve on-demand liquidity, thereby reducing costs while allowing real-time payments in emerging markets. Adopting xRapid is the same as adopting Ripple. Over time, if Ripple continues at this speed, there is a high chance that Ripple prices will increase in the market
Activity: 217
October 28, 2018, 07:56:29 PM
Ripple is a very bad choice, it's only created from Ripple laps which hold many XRP. And more I dislike Ripple is because it's centralized, not lilke Bitcoin decentralized.

Centralized systems are easily to be manipulated by evil persons. I hope people will inform about Ripple and see how dangerous it is.
Activity: 362
October 28, 2018, 07:51:16 PM
Even though i don't feel about this coin Ripple i know that it's has potential in the cryptoworld by speaking off the blockchain network. Did they really use Blockchain or just a database? Most Bankers owns RIpple and that's really a big deal for them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 07:48:28 PM
With all the news about ripple (XRP) that it will be used as the mean of payment in a selected merchant, that is what makes me has a hope and believe in ripple, hoping that it will be happen when the price is rising high.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 07:21:11 PM
The ripple is also a valuable coin and is positioned on the electronic money market. You can also invest in this penny to make money. But now that the market is still standing, investing in any coin is having trouble finding a profit from them.
Activity: 658
Catena X
October 28, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
If looking at the concept behind this altcoin, I personally believe in this coin. This coin has big volume in the market. This is appropriate to invest or trade for the beginner with the small capital. Mor important is that this altocin has the different concept of the blockchain system and technology with the other altcoins. It serves the system connected to the bank system.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
October 28, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
Well, whether we like it or not, XRP have a very good development team and great marketing. Ripple with its marketing it's a free cryptocurrency advertising to the masses. I guess it's good.
But to be honest i don't have XRP Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 06:52:16 PM
Ripple and Stellar have always been reporters of bulls. That's why I love these two. Waiting for the ripple gesture looking forward  Smiley

Ripple is given more prior these days in alts as this coin is growing slowly,  just before a month it overtook eth for a while. This shows a good result of improvement I am planning to invest in this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
October 28, 2018, 06:47:00 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

for me, I'm not too fixated on a particular coin because later it can be something that is not good, the form of fanaticism towards anything that must be avoided. So we also have time and entry on the altcoin, to correct the project and bring the risks
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 06:38:47 PM
No, I don't believe in Ripple. No, Ripple doesn't "cost less". You pay a price per coin which can fluctuate up or down just like for any other cryptocurrency. Owning 1 BTC vs owning 2,000 XRP is arbitrary. If you want to see how inflated the price of XRP is, go look at how much they went for 2 years ago. Do the math.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 28, 2018, 06:35:37 PM
Ripple is one of the best coins and also ranked on Coinmarketcap among the top ten(10) cryptocurrencies. I really believe that coin and I think it will do best in some years to come.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 06:34:59 PM
Yes, there are quite different opinions about this coin. I also believe that it will be interesting only for banks. People love crypto for its decentralization, and coins like Ripple don't fit that description. However, a lot of people like it, maybe it will be able to achieve heights. I am neutral to it myself, I have not invested in Ripple and do not worry about it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
October 28, 2018, 06:34:09 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Ripple is backed up by big guys, however, Ripple teams hold a big amount of the tokens and once those big guys will create their own ripple, do not cancel such option, that may be the end to ripple, but could take ages.
Anyways, I do not hold any ripple due to ethical issues, as they are not decentralized at all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 28, 2018, 06:30:25 PM
Ripple and Stellar have always been reporters of bulls. That's why I love these two. Waiting for the ripple gesture looking forward  Smiley
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 28, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
I don't trust in this coin. I think her have lifted artificially, have just begun pamp the price without any adequate reason. In fact this coin what doesn't differ from the majority in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
October 28, 2018, 05:57:35 PM
I think XRP is useless shitcoin but Ripple is a good technology can be used by banks. Despite the fact that XRP is shitcoin we can earn profits trading on XRP pump and dumps - buy low and sell high.
Activity: 284
October 28, 2018, 03:20:22 PM
Most people just do not like it because of the known centralization but the fact is most of the other coins out there are not much less centralized.
Pages:
Jump to: