Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins?? - page 6. (Read 3241 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 07:23:48 PM
I can't understand the nature of these coins, as it is implied that it is a stable coin which should be always the same on anything, but it does not and in principle cannot occur.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
November 10, 2018, 06:44:02 AM
For me, this is still a strange phenomenon and I do not really believe in stable cryptocurrencies. Now there is no sense in stability, because we enjoy high volatility. That's what we need
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 06:06:08 AM

We need stable coins as the market is volatile and they have their role in crypto. During a declining market
we can short our coins not to lose their value and buy them back on dip.

Activity: 434
November 10, 2018, 05:23:44 AM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.

Many claim that the emergence of stablecoins is necessary for the modern crypto market. But they are unlikely to appear in the near future, since prices on the crypto market are constantly changing, it is difficult to talk about any kind of stability. Prices of even the most reliable and large coins can change quickly - just look at Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 308
November 09, 2018, 03:39:17 AM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.

Personally, I do not believe in the possibility of the appearance on the market of crypto stablecoins. We already see that even the most reliable and sought-after coins can show rapid growth, and can survive a sharp fall in prices. Although I would like to see some stablecoins for trade and various transactions.
Activity: 182
platio.io
November 05, 2018, 03:26:08 PM
I turned my attention to those coins several months ago but I don't believe in them and keep watching and maybe I will buy some
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 05, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
It is very stupid to believe in the stable price of coins. In the crypto world, everything changes very quickly, for the moment this coin can cost a lot of money, and tomorrow a penny. For example, ETH cost $ 1400 and now $ 200. So if now is a good price, then you need to sell without considering and not wait for the best price.
that's right but isn't it better to wait so you don't suffer losses? because I think now is the lowest price for ethereum so it's quite safe to save the reason because if the price goes down then it won't be too deep instead it tends to rise again especially later when the bitcoin price rises
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
November 05, 2018, 03:12:12 PM
Although I know what they're trying to create, I don't think that the stable coins are reliable enough to be market standards, supposedly this stability is achieved when you make parity with the dollar, which is impossible, because we all know that in the free market buyers and sellers are the ones who set the price of coins, a clear example is what happened with tether a few weeks ago, where supposedly had a 1-1 parity with the dollar and under 0.85 cents in a day.

Activity: 490
November 05, 2018, 03:07:47 PM
Cryptocurrencies still do not have the opportunity for stable projects because, nevertheless, stability in cryptocurrencies is probably an impossible situation, which all the same can not generally arise.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
November 05, 2018, 03:06:59 PM
Yes, I believe. Stable coins are what makes cryptography competitive. There are a number of coins that, despite the market fluctuations, retain their positions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 02:51:14 PM
Have not heard about Stablecoins, surely will research about it. Personally I like Altcoins & Bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
November 05, 2018, 02:42:20 PM
It is very stupid to believe in the stable price of coins. In the crypto world, everything changes very quickly, for the moment this coin can cost a lot of money, and tomorrow a penny. For example, ETH cost $ 1400 and now $ 200. So if now is a good price, then you need to sell without considering and not wait for the best price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

Stable coins aren't that bad for sure. Fiat.Havven is my choice,i hope it gains better acceptance.

Havven, DGX, DAI are all cool but I give DAI the advantage due to the way it's generated...and remember, it's not about the stablecoins per se, it's more about how they are utilized to help us decrease the volatility of the utility tokens, I anticipate that the use of stablecoins in projects like for example MARKET Protocol or something of that kind is the true formula to achieve this.
in my opinion DAI is indeed a fairly stable coin, but in the crypto world nothing can be consistently stable, because its absolute nature is there to fluctuate, and from there we can also get profits, when the fluctuations rise up
so good with the advent of coins is stable. because they help a lot for the improvement of the market Cryptocurrency in getting such a huge advantage. because of the many developments that generate stable coins even more profits.
 making coins is stable as the flagship coin of so able to believe.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 11:42:04 AM
Yes i am believe in stablecoins, stable price not hard to save.
But from this coins we dont get any profits

They aren't designed for profits, and unfortunately, that is why it is so difficult for the crypto community to accept them
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 01:28:53 AM
Yes i am believe in stablecoins, stable price not hard to save.
But from this coins we dont get any profits
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 01:23:31 AM
I use the anology of the tokens of the American dollar. It is in almost all the exchanges of the world. I think they are good.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 04, 2018, 12:26:58 AM

Stable coins aren't that bad for sure. Fiat.Havven is my choice,i hope it gains better acceptance.

Havven, DGX, DAI are all cool but I give DAI the advantage due to the way it's generated...and remember, it's not about the stablecoins per se, it's more about how they are utilized to help us decrease the volatility of the utility tokens, I anticipate that the use of stablecoins in projects like for example MARKET Protocol or something of that kind is the true formula to achieve this.
in my opinion DAI is indeed a fairly stable coin, but in the crypto world nothing can be consistently stable, because its absolute nature is there to fluctuate, and from there we can also get profits, when the fluctuations rise up
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
November 04, 2018, 12:09:22 AM
I personally do not believe in stable coin in the crypto world. because basically crypto prices are determined by supply and demand. so that the price can change. when Havven was having a stable price, I thought that was because there were no large investors in it. when havven update their project, the price will shake and become volatile.
Activity: 476
November 03, 2018, 11:20:02 PM
All of the coins that are listed are experimental, their future is not clear yet, but I expect the emergence of a reliable and stable coin. If you need to choose one from all, then you can try USDT... but only for short period of time.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
November 01, 2018, 03:54:18 PM
First of all, stable coins can be kept for a rainy day, but then, they are stable growth, they need to wait in the least
Pages:
Jump to: