Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you believe in stablecoins?? - page 5. (Read 3241 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 12:45:29 AM
Stable coins are not that unhealthy as expected. the very fact that they are extremely stable means that there's a decent team operating behind them. however I still like finance in not extremely stable coins however coins that have a future. Specifically the coins that ar extremely low cost thus you'll be able to get and turn out additional profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
November 12, 2018, 12:43:24 AM
Stable coins are very convenient and irreplaceable in some cases. They do not serve, like other cryptocurrencies, as a source of profit, but rather as a buffer between cryptocurrency and ordinary currency, as well as a settler in some cases when it is urgent to withdraw funds from a certain cryptocurrency. Stable coins are very quick work with cryptocurrency, but how good they are technically, time will tell.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 12, 2018, 12:40:43 AM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.

Basically, when you say stable, its price is just steady. Not going up, not going down. If you buy this kind of cryptocurrency, you just like save your money in the bank where there is not profit when you sell it in the market.
copper member
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 12:25:26 AM
Stablecoins already have their right to exist and they are also needed. This is the only way to solve the fiat problem if you want to trade crypto worldwide on many exchanges. So far it has not always been easy to deposit fiat money into every exchange.
Activity: 406
November 11, 2018, 10:42:31 PM
sometimes stable coins are needed when we feel we have gotten a lot of profit from our trading results and we will secure these results in a stable coin so that we are not too worried about price declines.
November 11, 2018, 10:22:54 PM
Yes, I believe in stabelcoins, of course this coin will provide benefits in the future so that in the future this coin will be more widely known for its superiority
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 11, 2018, 10:07:59 PM
Stable coin is give benefits in trading activity,  when the price of all crypto crash we can change it to stable coin to avoid loss much value, my favourite stable coin is PAX,  USDC,  and GUSD.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
November 11, 2018, 05:30:49 PM
I believe in stablecoin and I use them a lot, even with the recent controversy surrounding tether, I still use it whenever I see a decline in the market coming, stable coins are a life saver.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 11, 2018, 02:25:35 AM
Stable coins are needed if we expect to attract ordinary people to the crypto market and make simple purchases for coins, but simply keeping money in these assets is not rational.
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 02:18:53 AM
Stable coins will be awesome to have because you don't have to worry too much if it will gonna down so much so I will gonna buy some of it then try to do something where can I use this stable coin so I can experience to use coin in any platform so that many will believe that the digital coin has a purpose in market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 11, 2018, 02:11:40 AM
I'm really curious to see if everyone believes in stablecoins. To name some, there is Tether, Havven, Basis, and Makerdao. Which one is your favorite? Mine is personally Havven.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only one rooting for stablecoins. I think they're truly the way to mass adoption.
I don't really believe in the idea of stable currency. The price of tokens is controlled by the market, and not any organization can decide.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 12:53:42 AM
I still believe in stable and investing coins, and I don't think there are coins that can be called all stable, because most of them are very sensitive cryptocurrency which may be influenced by several other factors.
Activity: 514
●●
November 10, 2018, 10:07:14 PM
I believe in stable coins as long as there is a big company or financial institutions or government backing it. It is a must in my opinion to be financially  back by them in order for people to trust it and not losing value in the future just like the case of Tether.

There will come a time when seeing prices will stabilize again, don't think too much about the bad things that will happen in the future because not all bad things will happen in the future. time to think of good things.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 10, 2018, 09:51:19 PM
I believe in stable coins as long as there is a big company or financial institutions or government backing it. It is a must in my opinion to be financially  back by them in order for people to trust it and not losing value in the future just like the case of Tether.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 10, 2018, 09:08:53 PM

It is always good to have some stable coins on the market because these coins serve as safe haven for investors during bear markets. However, stable coins are not good for investors because they do not see any significant change in price to bring profit for its investors or holders.
November 10, 2018, 09:05:46 PM
Do you believe in stable coin ?
I don't have the coin  stable now. I first heard about coin in this forum. I will find more information about stable coins and hope to get answers to what happened to this coin6
Activity: 406
November 10, 2018, 07:53:34 PM
Currently, in stablecoins, only Tether (USDT) is the most trusted in the cryptocurrency market because of its stability. I often exchange cryptos to USDT if the market falls in exchange rates to avoid losses too much. And the unique thing is that USDT is supported by the price of the dollar.
Activity: 432
November 10, 2018, 07:52:24 PM
Not yet, at the moment I don’t see such coins and therefore it’s very risky to invest all your money in just one project, if they have a bad news background, you can lose it.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
November 10, 2018, 07:48:52 PM
I'm not a fan of stable coins, so I don't have it. But it can be a good lifesaver when you want to escape the pain that the market shows, if you believe and have done a good analysis, then you will get the best Smiley Smiley
but right now it won't be enough to be a savior total assets decrease between 1/3% and this is very powerful and painful Angry, if I myself would prefer besides stable coin because it will give a greater amount of value Grin but now I am confused which one is the best.
Activity: 256
November 10, 2018, 07:33:53 PM
I'm not a fan of stable coins, so I don't have it. But it can be a good lifesaver when you want to escape the pain that the market shows, if you believe and have done a good analysis, then you will get the best Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: