Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 15. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 05:29:54 AM
yes I do believe. there's a lot of project that have been made by new administrations. they get fired many corrupt government officials and lots of druglord has been caught. im happy that our president duterte is always working hard for the people of his country
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 05:18:47 AM
I do believe in our government. I trust our President because he just want to help our country to start again. He want to have a freedom to walk at night without dangerous people. He want to rid all drug user in our country.
Activity: 38
December 18, 2017, 04:14:42 AM
In government yes. Believed but the politician i dont trust. Some of politicians are corrupt. The only one i trust in government is our president duterte.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 17, 2017, 10:25:02 PM
Many government officials are trapped in corruption cases, so the government in my country can not be trusted.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
December 17, 2017, 09:01:34 PM
I do not know if they are telling all truth. Of course everyone of us has our own secrets. But what I like about our administration today is that they are very dedicated on fixing and making our country progress. That is why I trust them more than I trust those past administration.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 17, 2017, 08:56:17 PM
Yes, I believe in my government. Because I live here and know the situation. Although the more detailed problem we do not know it but we must still entrust it to the government.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 05:22:39 PM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

no, I do not believe in our government, they do nothing for us, only lie,  how can they be trusted, and believe in them? Sad Sad
I think that there are good people there too, we just can't see small good actions among the mass of negative...in general it is very difficult to trust the government with the sound mind
Activity: 156
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
December 15, 2017, 08:00:50 AM

no, I do not believe in our government, they do nothing for us, only lie,  how can they be trusted, and believe in them? Sad Sad
Activity: 39
December 14, 2017, 06:57:51 AM
yes ..i believe the government becouse they have to much people to help the poor peole and solve the crimen like drugs....and im the one of helping to government thats why ill still alive....
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 14, 2017, 06:57:05 AM
Well in my part of the world, you cannot trust anyone, sometimes unfortunately not even your family. Every individual is separate and humans tend to change their characteristics from time to time. So you should believe in your government but not blindly. People who are in power never want to let go of it! People's government is a myth. Mostly governments are a slightly twisted version of a ruler where blood decides the new ruler compared to democracy where people vote. But government are made of people and they will never do anything that may lead to their own downfall so it is ok to blieve but I dont think it is worth believeing them. However, governments do exist and sometimes it does work for the betterment of people Smiley Smiley I just hoped humans were not power hungry then we would have been much better off. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 52
December 14, 2017, 06:52:04 AM
YES ! i always believe in my government because thanks to him , my country is developing better , our life is also better
Activity: 187
December 14, 2017, 06:32:06 AM
to whom we believe if not to government.Although half-hearted,but this is what should be done as a true nation.The problem not only the leader but the people also need to understand it.Not easy to make a nation into a rich and prosperous nation.All need a long process.So back again to the individual person of each nation.How do we support the existing government,either from prayer or trying to improve our human resources.And eradicate corruptors in our country.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 14, 2017, 04:57:10 AM
I'm not totally believed in our Government because most of our leader is corrupt and some are involves in crimes...Most of our leaders uses only their power to achieved their personal intentions or interest not the interest of the people.
Activity: 532
December 14, 2017, 04:15:46 AM
I believe in our government because our present president is telling the people what is happening in our country. He is also telling the people who is corrupt and drug pusher politicians.
Activity: 168
December 14, 2017, 03:40:05 AM
Even though the Government in our country is a bit lacking and losing it’s credibility, I still believe that not all of the people in the government are corrupt. We just have to help as a citizen too
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 14, 2017, 03:27:47 AM

Before the recent presidency in my country, I have never believed any of what the government officials say. This is due to their failed record in our country. Now, there's a new president in our country which I can see the progress of his platform and I can say that there are results to what he is doing.
Activity: 350
December 14, 2017, 02:39:36 AM
No , i don't believe . My government still has many '' dark'' activities , we still hear a lot of bad news about the activities of my government
Activity: 111
December 14, 2017, 01:48:25 AM
not at all
Activity: 28
December 14, 2017, 01:42:50 AM
I believe in our government that they will help us to improve our country through people discipline against drug and to promote education and tourism.
Activity: 73
December 14, 2017, 12:41:21 AM
I do not believe my president because he still has many secrets not to tell us, there are still many underground activities, many corrupt activities still exist in my country
Pages:
Jump to: