Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 12. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
The previous government in my country destroyed the economy and made this bad but i really believe in this incumbent government considering how they have started
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 04:29:16 AM
I don't believe in my government at all, considering the amount of corruption they are involved in. If they weren't corrupted, my country would be so much more advanced and our economy would be doing very well.
Activity: 46
January 16, 2018, 02:40:08 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

No, if my country was at the top of the region, it is still a developed country, while its neighbors are growing rapidly, they have become rich and developed. Our government has made water still stuck in place. The senior officials are always big bully people, taking money for the purpose of eating, corruption is widespread, no preventive measures.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 02:25:25 AM
yes i believe crypto's will be allowed in our country and regulation will be passed
in our country being negotiated to make ripple protocol for payment transaction
Activity: 27
January 16, 2018, 01:37:18 AM
definitely yes i believe.because nowadays there are alot of changing.to many goverment imploye are in the preson..mostly the corrupt leader.drug relative.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 15, 2018, 07:14:38 AM
Sometimes I believe in them, sometimes not. Because here in the philippines president talk alot and then he will contradict what he just said.
Activity: 8
January 15, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
Yes i believe in my goverment, i support my leader. I will abide by the law. And support the government for the good of the country.
Activity: 105
January 15, 2018, 04:16:15 AM
As of now yes. I trust my currently government now because of our beloved president. I do believed in my president and our government because our president doing the right thing to run our country good and clean the corrupt in government.
Activity: 61
January 15, 2018, 02:33:36 AM
And why should we tell the state of the country if so and so all in the face. The economy is in decline, the national currency is depreciating, prices are rising, people are dying out. And what is worse they can come up with is unclear.
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 02:21:43 AM
I can say now that I strongly believe in my government. Its time to trust my leader and let him do his job. I will support all his plans for the betterment if the country. A good governance needs a good follower. I will pay my taxes and I will pray for our leaders that God may bless them with wisdom and pure heart.
Activity: 198
January 01, 2018, 06:08:54 PM
I used to hate our government. A once corrupt and selfish politicians sitting in the positions with no care at all on the citizens. But now we got a little hope for the present administration.
Activity: 135
January 01, 2018, 05:48:50 PM
I don't believe in Government, because they could not afford to clean up the country's pain. they always have the poor miserable. violence and poverty caused in their countries.
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
January 01, 2018, 05:07:38 PM
Nobody believes their government, yet at the same time they absolutely LOVE and believe everything that the political party that they happen to belong to says. Funny how that works.
Activity: 4
January 01, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
No they steal our oney with corruptions. Fuck them
Activity: 115
December 31, 2017, 09:46:32 AM
In our country, it is always hard to believe in the government but they are also the one who fix the problem of our country sometimes. I do believe in govenment with a 50% trust on it because there's always a side of me that never believe on them because of the corruptions.
Activity: 19
December 31, 2017, 07:22:57 AM
No. Trump is ok but there is shadow government.

The answer? Gizmowl Tactical Nuclear Bitcoin Drone
http://www.Gizmowl.com
Activity: 102
December 31, 2017, 02:31:20 AM
I think I have to, if I don't believe in my government, I will just contribute to the chaos in my country. Sometimes we just have to believe in our leaders.
Activity: 43
December 31, 2017, 12:03:34 AM
Too many scandals on their corruptions made me losing my trust on them already
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 30, 2017, 12:13:06 PM
Not, no so much. My government brings only a lot of problems to the country. They do not think about ordinary people at all. It's very terrible.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 30, 2017, 08:52:54 AM
yes we must believe in government because in the government there are many institutions that provide solutions for people's lives and can be a representative for the outside world

The government provides taxes. That's their solutions.
Government problems: How to get more Audi A8's for us.
Government solutions: More and bigger taxes.
Problem solved.
Pages:
Jump to: