Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 18. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
December 11, 2017, 03:10:45 AM
It is based on each country, like mine Government is nonsense, they are just businessman and the business is the country. Profit for them only.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 02:40:55 AM
Pravitelstvo different countries,was always primarily interested in himself,in the leading elites,the power remained in their hands,and their population fall a little think for them it's all volish human resource
Activity: 224
December 11, 2017, 02:26:10 AM
Before i never believe what our government says but now i'm starting to build a trust because our president is actually trying to improve the lives of the citizen here and you can see his efforts because there is a lot of change made with just a year pass and he has still more years to go, i hope he can still continue the good service.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
December 11, 2017, 01:54:29 AM
I don't trust more than 10%
The media is just propaganda controlled by the government
Currently, there is a good opportunity to find out about important events from social networks where the same people like you show how things really are going on
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 01:50:29 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
in democracy everyone should blieve for he prosperity of the nation.
Activity: 306
December 11, 2017, 01:19:48 AM
It depends according to the nature of the government.The government should be responsible for almost every problem and every betterment in a country. There are some political parties with responsible ministers while there are so many irresponsible politicians. To believe or not in the government depends on how it cares for the public and how it treats the people who vote.
Activity: 14
December 11, 2017, 01:14:29 AM
Here in the Philippines, the government is trustworthy but most of the times not. Due to corruption, the image of our government is negative but sometimes they deliver positively. With regards to the conditions of the country, our government fails to recognize the true problem of our country which is poverty.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 10, 2017, 11:00:12 PM
I beliebve in our government because it slowly progressing  unlike before..our leaders today are great thats why I truly believe that our government will become a progressive one..the standards of living of the filipinos are liften up because of the high economic status of our country.
Activity: 85
December 10, 2017, 10:17:13 PM
I didn't trust the previous administration but our current leader is so far really doing good especially when it comes to our economy. I trust our current leadership that they will bring our country to a higher level than before.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
December 10, 2017, 08:48:11 PM
Government is just a system, its goal is simply to survive.
Of course it lies...
Activity: 70
December 10, 2017, 08:32:07 PM
yes for now i belived in our goverment here in philippines because the process of drug war is now enden by the help of our president duterte.
Activity: 116
December 10, 2017, 06:26:06 PM
I believe in our government that says our country is not doing very well. I really do believe them because I can feel and I can personally attest to this truth that our own country is not doing well. Drugs, corruption, murder, and the likes are very prominent here.
Activity: 171
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 10, 2017, 06:00:31 PM
I believe that all the government system is so corrupt on every level, that the only way to fix it is to level it and start from scratch...lol
Yes for now I believe in our government, the progress of war on drugs it will be lessen. Because, everyone of us can avoid to the crimes. Don't blame the government. If you people want to progress your life start with your life, and second to your community.
Activity: 132
December 10, 2017, 03:03:41 PM
I do not believe in the government of my country, many government policies that do not match the wishes of the people, many corrupt state apparatus and government are not transparent in running the system of state government.
the economic condition in my country is currently bad, there are many unemployment, the price of food is so high that people do not have purchasing power.
I just hope the situation in my country can improve in the coming presidential elections so that people can have a better life.
Activity: 154
December 10, 2017, 02:26:55 PM
With the previous government, no. But the current administration is doing a really good job so they are regaining my trust.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 29, 2017, 04:25:09 AM
no i dont believe in our government because they only good in promises not in the work
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 28, 2017, 11:57:51 AM
I honestly don't believe in Government but one that I believe the Government has a good goal for his country even if indeed there will be pros and cons but that's a country there will always be for the people because my country is a country democracy

This is true.  If the leader you elected in your country has this principle, surely you will have a good government, the one that you desires.  And I think here in my country, we are experiencing it now.  We believe that our president has a good intention and that his intention is for the sake of his people.  I continuously supports his ideology and believe that our country will be better again.
Activity: 672
November 28, 2017, 11:52:09 AM
I honestly don't believe in Government but one that I believe the Government has a good goal for his country even if indeed there will be pros and cons but that's a country there will always be for the people because my country is a country democracy
Activity: 28
November 28, 2017, 08:18:00 AM
I believe in the government.
Activity: 112
November 28, 2017, 07:49:09 AM
It's strange but people here have stopped caring about who's government there is and what they are doing. I bet majority of people won't know the name of prime-minister.
Pages:
Jump to: