Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 16. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 12:41:15 AM
my state, I believe, when it says pay taxes or punish. In other cases, my confidence is much worse...
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 11:13:42 PM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
I believe in my government because when he was government , my country has developed better than before .

This is a good sign for development
Activity: 37
December 13, 2017, 10:32:22 PM
I believe my government because our president today was very strict in war on drugs. We are so blessed with a peaceful country and supportive government officials.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 08:22:04 PM
yes i believe now in our government , and they are transparent now in telling the condition of our country this days. Our leader is honest and have a strong will to make our country more stable in economics businesses. Not like our past government that are corrupts , and most all of the government officials are stealing money from peoples taxes.
Activity: 16
December 13, 2017, 08:07:32 PM
Yeah i think that nowadays we can be in peace where i live and i am already very lucky for this. In the future it's gonna be hard. That's why i am happy to have the possibility to work hard to have a good life in the future.
Activity: 313
December 13, 2017, 07:26:54 PM
To some extent I do believe in the government of my country.
Activity: 28
December 13, 2017, 06:12:40 PM
You know, politicians are just puppets, and probably they are forced to lie to us. Who knows who really rules.
Of course, you must add vanity, greed and dishonesty...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 13, 2017, 02:17:02 PM
It is not funny to argue for our country. I think our government is one of the bigger scams. Really high corruption, most institutions work poor, money in the pockets of fat politicans who spent more time outside the country than inside.
Mocking the government is tantamount to mocking the country. Disguising the government is tantamount to bad-mouthing the country. But we are required honestly, and when the government does not work well, do we have to judge them otherwise.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
December 13, 2017, 12:33:01 PM
I was a little bit sceptic when Hollande was the french president because the government was incapable to taking care of the french people. We were ridiculous on the international scene with a guignol like that. Now i think Macron is a good representative for France, he takes care of the peoples.
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 13, 2017, 11:32:07 AM

Nice try, Secret Agents Cheesy
Activity: 812
December 13, 2017, 11:14:55 AM
I haven't believed for a long time everything that is shown...they show only what it is necessary to see people in order to keep them in a certain fear...I don't believe the government, because I don't know these people closely...how can I believe?
Activity: 130
December 13, 2017, 07:26:49 AM

no, I do not believe in my government, they all lie as they can be trusted, We have a bad force, we need to change it, can come at least one good person, and then something will change Cheesy
Activity: 72
December 13, 2017, 06:31:56 AM
It's strange but people here have stopped caring about who's government there is and what they are doing. I bet majority of people won't know the name of prime-minister.
0MG = ) i don't think most people here don't know the name of their prime minister .
At least they know the name of their president because they are living on their country
Activity: 112
December 13, 2017, 05:33:27 AM
There are some part of what our government that I believe but there are also some part that I do not. Here are some. When our president told us that his term as a president will be a bloody term, I believed that, and now as he is in war on drugs we saw a lot of our country men died because his solution to get rid of drugs in our country is to kill all users. The part than I did not believe in is the part that he told us that he will eliminate drugs in just with in 6 months , then he said he will resign and go down on his presidency when he didn't achieve it within the time. But as of now, his war on drugs is still ongoing and the result even much worse, a lot of our people died, lots of family have been broken, they even killed a man just passing by.
Yes. What will happen to the government if it's people who was the first to protect and believe in it think twice or do not trust it's own government. People will not allow such government if them, themselves do not believe in it.
Activity: 183
December 13, 2017, 05:27:35 AM
Partially Yes, I believe in Government. But government should play his role efficiently for welfare of country. They are elected by us and get salary from our tax payment.

As government is formed after election. They feel they are done now. But its a start only and they have to prove them-self.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 13, 2017, 05:15:21 AM

There times that I don't anymore, this is due to the fact that the government officials in our country has a record of failure to their system, not to mention graft and corruption. I also feel that if the government is really doing the best that they can to improve the lives of their people, then why don't I feel that improvement for a long time.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
December 13, 2017, 02:47:50 AM
I trust the government in my country. I am convinced of the program that runs the government for the benefit of its people. If at first glance the government seems to be dishonest with the current state of affairs in the country, perhaps the government does not want to make people feel uneasy about what really happened.
I believe in part and do not believe completely in my government. I think wherever they are, they can not tell us the whole truth. All issues must be self-assessed.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 13, 2017, 02:21:00 AM
I don't think that the government here in my country is 100% transparent on giving the people the opportunity to see what is really happening about the country's financial aspects and status. Until now the proclamation for Freedom of information is still on its process of becoming a bill.

No need to know those things about the government. Besides, some of it are hard to understand, and I think won't be worth the time to read. As long as the government provide all the basic services its citizens need, I think it's enough and no need to go beyond the line to know what they don't tell you.

Freedom of information bill I think won't cover everything that the government is doing, there are confidential things that the people don't need and should not know. Probably Freedom of information bills is just a whim of those in media to force the government and so that they have a scoop.
Activity: 84
December 13, 2017, 02:00:30 AM
I don't think that the government here in my country is 100% transparent on giving the people the opportunity to see what is really happening about the country's financial aspects and status. Until now the proclamation for Freedom of information is still on its process of becoming a bill.
Activity: 504
December 12, 2017, 06:26:22 PM
I do believe that our present government us doing their job to improve the lives of people here in my country. They do everything to make sure that we are safe and as i can they fight corruption in the government.
Pages:
Jump to: