Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 14. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 08:58:33 PM
Ofc i dont belive my goverment,or any other govemrnet.Bunch of incompetent fools.

Yes i believe in the government in my country today, I trust the leadership and I believe our president is doing everything he can to uplift and improve the lives of the people. Although sometimes there are instances that he fail in some areas but summing up the good things he have done I can say he is better than the past presidents. We filipinos deserve a courageous and strong hearted leaders to help us get rid of those bad people who destoyed our country.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 07:31:58 PM
Ofc i dont belive my goverment,or any other govemrnet.Bunch of incompetent fools.
Activity: 24
December 24, 2017, 03:17:40 PM
never ,I  did not believe and do not believe, they think for themselves, and all information and activities are aimed at calming the masses, so that there will be no revolutions, protests and other events. All their activities are fiction.We have lost hope in our government, especially in the sri lanka.poverty should be killed, not the poor. the nation itself dies in its people, hidden lies and sells fellow man in other races. The government for me is one of the stories in different angles.Most of the members of the governments are really corrupt. they are really not worthy for their position.they not say truth but they Save our selfies so that truth them in non-army asks
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 01:08:37 PM
In my country (Philippines), upcourse I didn't believe what they say or what plan they want to tell or what are the future things that will can in their term. I believe in my President Rodrigo Roa Duterte, but in some senates are not.

Philippines is one of the poorest country in Asia because of corruption so it means almost all citizen don't trust Philippine Government.

They not show on where the money are and the economy use for.

2014, was named Janet Lim Napoles was caught 10, 000, 000, 000 pesos or almost $200, 000, 000 the economy of Philippines was gone and she is the money keeper of some senates. This is the reason why the Philippines was still poor and improve slower other than another country,
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 24, 2017, 08:54:01 AM
Not really, not the current one anyway, but there are so few choices and most of them seem plain bad options or just too small to win.
Activity: 182
December 24, 2017, 08:47:55 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
Yes, we believe the government in this country, because the level of security to keep the country very tight, can eradicate drugs, and is currently doing development in towns and villages, and crack down on corruption in this country, with the current government will make this country progress.
Activity: 336
December 24, 2017, 07:10:39 AM
There is no government in this world who tell 100% true about their own country. I believe in my government because they give us some hope and trying to make these fill. They think about us and wants to give us our rights.

Activity: 14
December 24, 2017, 06:08:09 AM
i belife in democracy,becouse democracy is a goverment is the people by the people and for the people ,and for this reason i belife goverment.a real goverment system always depends on the democracy.
Activity: 140
December 18, 2017, 04:14:53 PM
If they tell the ''full'' truth, there will be a global chaos and anarchy from the dissapointed people. So I think happiness and peace in ignorance Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 04:13:01 PM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

Never and I never think they will because it is in the politicians best interest to keep the population stupid and under their power. If the populations of the world were actually smart these types of corrupt systems wouldn't be in place we would live in true egalitarianism.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
December 18, 2017, 03:46:32 PM
NO ..

They are only there to line their own pockets ..END OF STORY..
So blame the POLITICIANS for your shitty life if it's shitty Wink..

Soon the way things are going the UK will be in CIVIL WAR..
MPs getting killed in many many numbers..

You do realise that when someone votes and they win you do what they voted for or no democracy
meaning WAR..

Brexit won and your saying soft or hard brexit Cheesy Cheesy..

No such thing we voted to leave so we leave ..
Like general elections tories won and people got booted out of homes for bedroom tax..
And like the vote it was bad luck on the people who lost the vote and had to move because of bedroom tax..

DID we the British get a SOFT general election?..I mean people lost their homes over bedroom tax..
Also many things got their budgets cut..ARMY POLICE and so on..

Did we get a soft general election..?

No because no such thing you GREEDY MPs ..You greedy BUMS..I HOPE YOU ALL DIE.. Grin..
Activity: 70
December 18, 2017, 03:28:33 PM
No because my government  only cares about the capital and all the investments go there(infrastructure, health, education). We in the small cities are forgotten.
Activity: 47
December 18, 2017, 12:52:45 PM
I don’t believe in my government!!! The government of my country is so much lying! Lying can be justified when panic is avoided. But the number of lies before the elections goes off scale
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
December 18, 2017, 12:43:21 PM
I do not believe that the politicians tell all the truth about the real situation of the Country, a lot of not clear informations for the citizens.
It is very sad.

Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 18, 2017, 11:47:12 AM
As of now that we are having Pres. Rodrigo RAO Duterte i know that the country is in good hands and he is letting the people see what the real status of the country and not just those beauties, Philippines is indeed on crisis and under so many crimes but now it is down to minimum and soon will be a zero percent crime rate , including DRUGS and addicts.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 11:33:45 AM
no never. before they get the power they said that they can develop our country. but they do only blame previous government not doing anything.
Activity: 238
December 18, 2017, 11:28:57 AM
I believe in my Government because my Government is me. Because I live here and know the situation. There's a lot of project that have been made by new administrations. I am happy our president are also hard work for his country.
Activity: 4
December 18, 2017, 10:49:37 AM
If you ask this question to the Greeks of 2017, I think you will not get a positive answer. I also think that the negative rate has grown rapidly in the rest of Europe.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 09:33:24 AM
Hahahaha Hell no. with this government in power, we have already started experiencing the pain of our life.
For now yes, because their are more successful project that they made, if they allowed bitcoin to used I think their are more investor will come. i believe in our government because all crimes will lessen, drugs will lessen.
Activity: 91
December 18, 2017, 07:59:29 AM
Of course not,how can you trust them? All they want is power and money.
Pages:
Jump to: