Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 11. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 09:24:04 AM
I don't, it is very naive. I don't believe in politics at all, because every government is a team of people and people are not blameless.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 07:35:09 AM
for me i dont believe in government because the promises that give on us was broke ...
Activity: 79
January 17, 2018, 07:19:05 AM
I do not believe in our government, many government policies that complicate the people
Activity: 33
January 17, 2018, 06:42:00 AM
I believe that all govt systems are good no matter what type of govt it is. It's the corrupt leaders themselves who find exploits in the system for their personal gain.
Activity: 115
January 17, 2018, 06:40:40 AM
I don't believe in my government but I'm not too much against it. I'm not the rebellious one, mean it's not so bad here even with this bad people who's ruling the country.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 06:13:43 AM
on the past administration here in the philippines are very corrupted. but now i do believe in our government because of president duterte. he boldly speaks and he do what he's saying. this is the president that is every filipino needs.
Nice president , nice the drug-free campaign that he made too. He would make phillipines great again Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 11
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 17, 2018, 05:13:07 AM
on the past administration here in the philippines are very corrupted. but now i do believe in our government because of president duterte. he boldly speaks and he do what he's saying. this is the president that is every filipino needs.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 17, 2018, 05:08:09 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
Yes. I know that my country face a lot of problem, war on drugs, poverty, lack of education, corruption, and terrorism but I still hope and do believe that my country will survive this. In spite of all negative information that media keep on spreading. we will survive this with the help of our goverment.
Activity: 252
January 17, 2018, 03:08:12 AM
For me , I believe in my Government at the same time not, because I know that they did their best to served the community by giving a great security and service, but not because I think the Government have a Kickback to the community.
Activity: 118
January 17, 2018, 03:01:59 AM
50% yes, 50% no. I choose to give this answer because here in our country corruption is the great problem. But since every places needs a leader so I give the 50 % trust for the sake of majority needs.
Activity: 61
January 17, 2018, 02:32:46 AM
Ridiculously, I think somewhere around 70% of the total population of the country does not believe in the government and consider it incapable of making a candy out of the country. This situation will always be, therefore to be surprised and the more so it can not be changed. Although the elections are held by the vote of all residents of the country.
Activity: 266
January 17, 2018, 02:07:04 AM

I definitely believed in our Government. however, an ordinary people like me has no direct inform about the proposed project of government to become more progressive. but they will make and announcement to all people through television network that's why 70% to 800% percent of the constituents are believed to the goodness of President because of their good leadership.
Activity: 24
January 17, 2018, 12:13:40 AM
NO. It's hard to trust people with so much power.
Activity: 148
January 16, 2018, 11:31:20 PM
Hahahaha Hell no. with this government in power, we have already started experiencing the pain of our life.
yes i believe because its duterte administration,the goverments now are seriously do there own job,.the corrupt goverment now are kick
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 16, 2018, 03:14:14 PM
Do I believe in my government?

I am my government. So, NO.

Cheesy
Activity: 252
January 16, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

foreign policy is less.
Inner - just horror!
Activity: 26
January 16, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
I believe in the government. I just dont trust the people who runs it. Ironic and sad. Until people treats money as their  'GOD', no hope for us. You can find lots of money when you're in the government.  But there's a lot more in it than money. Liars. Assholes. Butchers. Idiots. And many more!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

Yes, I DO BELIEVE ON THE GOVERNMENT of my country and i trust the PRESIDENT that we are having now, but those political agendas of other groups and some anti PRESIDENT in the streets are stopping the growth of this country, but thats to world bank that issue a news that this country is continuously growing fast and faster with the president and the economic growth is really helping the country to get more investors and bring more jobs for my countrymen.
Activity: 70
January 16, 2018, 09:14:13 AM
I know it's MUCH  worse than what they're telling us.
Activity: 238
January 16, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

This is a very loaded question. The government is the prime institution in every and any country, therefore, people do not actually have a choice but to support their government because it's the entity and body that governs them so to speak. However, in every country as well, there are a lot of leftists, militants, or opposition that usually, if not most of the time, do not support the government in so many aspects. In my case, I support some, but I also don't condone other things that they do, I know that most governments only aim to serve the country, but it's not always in the same page as what the people really wants.

Half of to is no half of it is yes, Because its corparation I hate to say this but some people in our government loves to get his money all to himself or herself. This is the reason why 50 percent I believe and the other half is no, a big no no. In other words you cant blame yourself if you stop believing in the government, especially in someone if the government do bad things even half of the governments did a thing to make stop believing its there fault not us. They should make a way do something to for us to start believing again.

Pages:
Jump to: