Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 21. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 06:21:41 AM
The only government i believe in is automated trust. Not individuals. Everyone is a snake when they are showered with power. that is why i hope  to at least see a future when blockchain will displace authority at least as we know it. when it will be beyond one person to change the stakes with bias until then it is every man for himself God for us all
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 06:15:24 AM
see my current condition I do not believe .. where the law is sharper down and blunted above assets sold to foreigners ..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 05:54:49 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

I do not believe in my government, if there was a good government, then we would live well, And since we have been living badly for many years now, and the government does not do anything about it, how can I like it((
Activity: 476
November 19, 2017, 04:32:21 AM
No. All of them are the same. Just different faces, administration and parties but they all lie in front of their fellow citizens and still making the same stupid promises that has never fulfilled since the beginning. The system should be changed because it has too many flaws.
Activity: 94
November 16, 2017, 12:34:54 PM
"do you believe in your government?" - Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. No.

Would you believe in an organism whose purpose is to parasite you and kill you? Then...
copper member
Activity: 420
November 16, 2017, 12:11:09 PM
Actually it depends. Our government has told many things that are not true but the lies were good for us. So i believe in government totally.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 16, 2017, 11:42:56 AM
No, I will never do.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
November 16, 2017, 09:50:38 AM
I do not believe in my own judgment. because they are ignorant. they are making the wrong decision. they are constantly fooling people. they want to be the sole authority. democracy do not believe. they leave knowledgeable people out of the game. it breaks my belief that it is my sentence. I do not like it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 16, 2017, 09:32:20 AM
In my country definitly no,because is dictatorship system since 1990,one man is President or Primeminister he make decision in every aspect of life in our society,he and his familly thift from the peoples and they are richer every day in meanwhile many lives in poverty or whit small wages,in all this EU support him and his government under excuse some Russian threat which no have sense.I dont belive in government  or any political options in my country,my advise to you to do same.

We should believe in our government even though sometimes they commit something wrong. They are the one  who are creating some laws that is needed in a country and they are also the one who are thinking wisely what is good to increase the economy of a country. Maybe some government officials are not trust worthy enough so we should be wisely before believing too much.
Activity: 81
November 16, 2017, 09:26:45 AM
In my country definitly no,because is dictatorship system since 1990,one man is President or Primeminister he make decision in every aspect of life in our society,he and his familly thift from the peoples and they are richer every day in meanwhile many lives in poverty or whit small wages,in all this EU support him and his government under excuse some Russian threat which no have sense.I dont belive in government  or any political options in my country,my advise to you to do same.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 07:38:10 AM
No, I don't believe in the government of my country, but I'm pretty sure that all antions deserve the government they have. If you want to change the situation, start with yourself
Activity: 322
November 16, 2017, 06:16:16 AM
I believe my government and our country are working hard to ensure that people can attain the well-to-do level. The economy of our country is constantly growing. I love my country.
Activity: 196
November 16, 2017, 06:12:57 AM
I believe my Government could do a whole lot better, right now I dont trust that they are doing the right thing
Activity: 210
November 16, 2017, 06:02:09 AM
. yes im belive in my government because they soing a good in our government and they have a cooperate and unity and peace
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
November 16, 2017, 05:21:38 AM
I believe the government of my country, their trying they're best, but alot need to be done for public to have confident in the leadership, like area of corruption, government should fight corruption without selective, with strict punishment,government  should  also try in the area of infrastructure development and economy  revamping.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 16, 2017, 04:30:30 AM
the existing government in the country today is very good in comparison with the previous, so I believe the government in my country because of the more equitable development, but economic growth is still lacking. but I still believe

Well, you should, otherwise you start searching for another country since you are not happy anymore with your government.

With regards to the OP, sometimes I am also thinking that my government is hiding something, or it's just too much for me to understand what  they are doing. Since there are times that their statements are confusing compared to what they are doing. They are more like a hypocrite, when you look at them, they are not doing what they are saying, and just plain talk.
Activity: 329
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 16, 2017, 03:55:38 AM
the existing government in the country today is very good in comparison with the previous, so I believe the government in my country because of the more equitable development, but economic growth is still lacking. but I still believe
Activity: 98
November 16, 2017, 03:38:51 AM
I believe in the current government because of various infrastructure development programs such as roads, bridges, ports, and airports. When completed the community can immediately feel the impact in the form of a shorter travel time, the development of new economic areas, the smooth distribution of goods and services, and the decline in prices. Government programs targeting those less fortunate also continue to be encouraged as steps to achieve prosperity.
Activity: 420
November 16, 2017, 02:23:59 AM
very confident because in my country all things are regulated in the government that is regular in the Law that is the source of all sources of law, from the start of the countryside to the national level everything is regular in it .. although there are still many violators, but the government in my country have tried to the maximum extent possible to uphold justice, therefore I strongly trust the government in my country
Activity: 112
November 16, 2017, 12:40:39 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
I guess most of the truth that they can give. I think that they are doing this, for example in cases of terrorism, so that the news will not cause any panic among their citizens or say damage control
Pages:
Jump to: