Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 20. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
November 25, 2017, 01:48:38 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
Depends on the love of government for his country, if they give importance of poor people and don't focus on corruption and personal interest I think I will believed them. But if not, I will curse them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 24, 2017, 01:30:59 PM
No certainly not. I do not believe my government as opnly corrupted persons work there. All they want is to make as much money as they can.

That is exactly my views before and that our government will never change.  Then a leader came with a strong disciplne.  I like the way he imposes rules in our country.  He walks his talks.  He do what he said with conviction.  Many but only little portion are afraid of him and destabilize him.  But he is the best one and some people in other country wants him as their president.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 01:24:40 PM
No certainly not. I do not believe my government as opnly corrupted persons work there. All they want is to make as much money as they can.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 11:42:39 AM
I dont beleive in mortal man.
I am a strong advocate of God and his kingdom
Activity: 9
November 24, 2017, 11:34:33 AM
Sometimes I believe in government, not at all.Sometimes government does work and we can't know about anything.Then we can't identify anything.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
November 24, 2017, 10:57:58 AM
no, our government is corrupt shit and this does not change
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
November 24, 2017, 08:35:14 AM
I don't believe any goverment including mine. They are all working for authority and i am totally against to all kinds off authority.
I love anarchy and crypto anarchy Smiley
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 08:32:07 AM
Saying yes is like hacking my own account and robbing myself off some coins...

I pray they repent and start telling the truth,...for now, no
Activity: 37
November 24, 2017, 08:27:55 AM
For now i dont believe in my government because my country is so poor that why i hate my government.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
November 24, 2017, 07:54:47 AM
I have never believed in my government for the last two years because they are trying to get people's money for their own purposes, if this continues, then the country will be very difficult develop
Activity: 167
November 24, 2017, 07:40:15 AM
I have not believed in our government and all politicians for a long time. They are all insolent liars. There is no man worse and more insidious than a politician. But this is just my opinion, maybe someone thinks differently.
November 24, 2017, 07:18:55 AM
i think there are a lot of rumors about our government sometimes they are telling the truth but the others are not, thats why i don't believe in them i just listen to dailynews .
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 06:20:15 AM
Today in the modern world, perhaps more than ever before in history, the first thing that hurts is the truth. The information is available to us, but their content can be misused and in the function of powerful elites. We should never blindly believe, but if we can, check "what we are on the table serving". People are perishable goods, and that's how they will stay forever. Interest is always in the first place and often it is only important. The truth is usually the first storm! Sad
Activity: 186
November 20, 2017, 06:03:00 AM
How can you believe in a group of terrocrats?

The only way is Cryptoanarchy and freedom
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
November 20, 2017, 04:53:44 AM
believe in government? its really difficult to, some are worth to be believed, others are not. just live your life as if you were your own government

For me i dont believe in our Government,because government says a lot of goods things they will do in our country but they cant do the things they said. A lot of people need the help of Government but its sad to say a lot of poor people stay in their status.
Activity: 36
November 20, 2017, 03:44:49 AM
Reading through the comments, it is obvious that the majority of people do not trust the governments and their systems and institutions. A vast majority of the population does not have time or the resources to even pay attention - they are too busy trying to survive, so they believe and go along with anything the governments do. It is a vicious cycle where the minority of the population that holds the power and resources thrive on that lack of engagement of the masses which in turn feeds that cycle of misery.

This can only be solved by true direct democracy and decentralization of power, where every citizen's sovereignty is protected. Distributed ledger/block chain technology has the potential to do this.
Activity: 2
November 19, 2017, 10:11:47 AM

Not at all I think. There are so much aspect and publication from gov. Not all of them are true or false.
Some data like economic growth should be true because it's been watch by private sector.
Other case like corruption might be fake news because of some party's interests.
So, sometimes I believe, sometimes not, based on what case.
Activity: 96
November 19, 2017, 09:41:34 AM
No! Our government our corrupt! So, why I will believe to them?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
November 19, 2017, 09:23:23 AM
No, I don't believe in my government.
In fact, I also don't believe media, economist etc.
Each of them has their own interests and desires, which do not coincide with the public interest.
So, they can't be trusted.
Public control and transparency is very important here.
Activity: 490
November 19, 2017, 09:12:27 AM
The government in my country can not be trusted. Many government officials are trapped in corruption cases. They use power only to gain personal gain.
Pages:
Jump to: