Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 23. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 14, 2017, 08:50:53 AM
here in the philippines we can say that the government specially the president their best to make our country better, trying to remove all corrupt, killing the drug Lords, building infrastructures and jobs, so yes i believe in our government now not like before.

We should believe in our government. They are the one  who are creating some laws that is needed in a country and they are also the one who are thinking wisely what is good to increase the economy of a country. Maybe some government officials are not trust worthy enough so we should be wisely before believing too much.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 11:40:08 PM
here in the philippines we can say that the government specially the president their best to make our country better, trying to remove all corrupt, killing the drug Lords, building infrastructures and jobs, so yes i believe in our government now not like before.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 11:33:47 PM
im slowly trying to believe in my government now here in the philippines because i can see positive changes.
Activity: 20
November 13, 2017, 11:20:09 PM
EVERY ONE TRY TO EARN MONEY ONLY FOR THEM,THEY NEVER THINK ABOUT ANY OTHER PEOPLE.what are the points can make more money all politicians first of all think only that.but they should be..etc think how people pay tax,food and other items cost,fuel priceIn our current government it is difficult to believe. However, i think all we can do is believe because regardless we have to live with it. Not unless we have enough power to make a change. Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 10:52:35 PM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
i dont think so,We dont need a weakened government but a strong government that would take responsibility for the rights of individual and care for the society as a whole.but in our government i dont believe them because they have many disadvantages especially for poor people.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
November 13, 2017, 10:25:58 PM
not fully believe, because I think the government in my country is already polluted with people who are not responsible.
for example, in the case of corruption, they cover up mistakes for the sake of their case not to be uncovered
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
November 13, 2017, 08:15:28 PM
The condition of  our country is good leadership by our beloved president whom is many sacrifice of the good sake of our country even some are against in his agenda .
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 07:38:19 PM

Apparently all governments like to keep lots of secrets from its people. Controversial things such as corruptions and organized crimes and its political figures behind them. In short, we only see the tip of the iceberg for we the only learn from the news are the things they allow to be known in public. I personally despise the government of my country which is full of corruption and crime.
Activity: 58
November 13, 2017, 07:25:07 PM
I think it's dangerous to believe wholly in any government. There are simply pros and cons with each, and I simply vote for the one with the most pros and the least cons. There is no absolute believe here though.

The Canadian government at present is alright. They're planning to legalize marijuana, which I agree with (while I no longer smoke it myself), and there's been some other positives they've done. I think in general I'm pretty disillusioned with federal politics though. I'm much more interested in provincial or municipal politics. The province that I'm in (not going to say which) has a pretty decent government. Good for education and the middle class.

I mean, in general, no matter what government we have, Canada's pretty stable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 13, 2017, 07:20:33 PM
yes i can believe in our own government. the growth of our country success is rapidly high and control our country more than successful .than all other past government
I on the other hand have learned not to trust in anything that a politician says, these people are just confident tricksters, they are not better than the fraudsters who go around swindlimg people out of their money , it's just that these politicians are able to do it on a large scale, making promises they know they can't keep.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
November 13, 2017, 05:35:11 PM
It is hard to find a government that only cares about it's people. I really want to believe my government and our president but i don't know what is his real ambition is.
Activity: 238
November 13, 2017, 05:15:00 PM
With the previous government, a big no. But with the current leadership, I'll have to admit that I am hopeful as I can see a spark of hope. It is the only government that made me believe that it is possible to redeem our country from the corruption and problems that were ignored by the past administration.
Activity: 133
November 13, 2017, 02:52:55 PM
In our government there are different people. Some do much for the country, others are not even embarrassed when the media convict them of dirty deeds.
The most important thing for everyone is to put things in order in their home and in their business.
Activity: 16
November 13, 2017, 02:39:29 PM
My government is killing their people.  Undecided
Activity: 187
November 13, 2017, 02:22:22 PM
Anyone believing in ANY government would have to be closed into a madhouse. And possible whipped now and then for the damage he has caused while he had been a voting citizen.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2017, 12:48:56 PM
yes i can believe in our own government. the growth of our country success is rapidly high and control our country more than successful .than all other past government
Activity: 476
November 13, 2017, 10:06:14 AM
There are some part of what our government that I believe but there are also some part that I do not. Here are some. When our president told us that his term as a president will be a bloody term, I believed that, and now as he is in war on drugs we saw a lot of our country men died because his solution to get rid of drugs in our country is to kill all users. The part than I did not believe in is the part that he told us that he will eliminate drugs in just with in 6 months , then he said he will resign and go down on his presidency when he didn't achieve it within the time. But as of now, his war on drugs is still ongoing and the result even much worse, a lot of our people died, lots of family have been broken, they even killed a man just passing by.

It's not a matter if i believe my government or not. It's not if what they're doing is right or wrong. What matters is that they are elected there and that their authority must be followed. Of course my principles, views and opinions are my right and should be honored. Same as the opinion of our government, their opinions must be honored yet not to take unto heart
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
November 13, 2017, 09:53:55 AM
[/quot

I didn't agree that i believe of what the government saying in all time. Some information that they provide is true but almost is only a lie. Why they do that? it is because the word "money". Some of the government is good but all of the workers of government is corrupt. Most of the people hate that because of the tax that they give to government then they stole it from people easily. Here in the philippines there are many corrupt people and the money that they stole is billion money. What is happening in this country? Why they do that for all by their self. That's so very bad from our god.

Government is the only people that we can trust because they are the one who makes a country better. In the past government that we have is too corrupt that i and most people in our country do not believe. Now that we have a new government most of the people now in our country believe and supports our leader.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 13, 2017, 08:24:45 AM

I didn't agree that i believe of what the government saying in all time. Some information that they provide is true but almost is only a lie. Why they do that? it is because the word "money". Some of the government is good but all of the workers of government is corrupt. Most of the people hate that because of the tax that they give to government then they stole it from people easily. Here in the philippines there are many corrupt people and the money that they stole is billion money. What is happening in this country? Why they do that for all by their self. That's so very bad from our god.
Activity: 434
November 13, 2017, 07:47:28 AM
I don't think that government is truly clean. They all hungry for money and corruption is their disease. Never voted for anyone. Don't believe in that. Loafers and puppets.
Pages:
Jump to: