Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 24. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 07:35:37 AM
The government basically consists of people who are not very interested in social life, rather they want well-being for themselves and their families. Sometimes in making public decisions they are guided by pride and personal gain.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 07:26:00 AM
No!! !! Because it promises, promises, and the promised three years are waiting, three years later promises, promises ....
How can they trust their goal is to fill their pockets.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 10:32:37 AM
In the past, I did not believe the government of my country,. They are not honest and transparent, I do not have faith in them.
Since the election of the new president, I have seen my country better, people's life is growing. I feel more confident in the government.
The government is very important, if you choose the wrong people, the country will go wrong
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 31, 2017, 06:21:41 PM
I no longer believe in my current government because it is only filled with liars and greedy people who want to fill their pockets and divulge their selves with power
Activity: 392
October 31, 2017, 05:58:29 PM
the good book: The Holy bible said it all "dont put your trust in a man" My trust is in God and not my government. Politics in itself is not a game to believe in and so are the people playing it except for some few ones who has distinguished themselves for service to humanity.
Activity: 196
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
October 31, 2017, 05:52:38 PM
For now, I strongly believe in a structured government apparatus. Maybe I am not necessarily a detail with what they do, but the progress in my country that makes me believe.

I am very glad that in our time there are still countries in which there is a good government. Unfortunately in my country the government is very corrupt. And the laws adopted by such a government are aimed at protecting the interests of the elite
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 02:30:52 PM
For now, I strongly believe in a structured government apparatus. Maybe I am not necessarily a detail with what they do, but the progress in my country that makes me believe.
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
October 29, 2017, 11:20:55 PM
Aks yourself: If I would be the commander in chief of my country, would I always tell the truth to everybody?
Activity: 238
October 29, 2017, 03:04:48 PM
I actually still do. For the longest time, no one hasd addressed the issue of drug use here in our country and now, the current administrstion is doing something and addressing the elephant in the room. It is only recently when the gravity of the issue was discovered and made known to the public that's why I am glad to know that they are doing something to solve the issue.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 29, 2017, 01:21:10 PM
Look at the case of how a whole President was assasinated and then the government then covers it up and seals it for more than 60 years. Thats how the US Government did when J.F.K was assassinated and then they ask why their citizens don't even trust them. As long as governments classify things no one will believe in them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 29, 2017, 10:57:51 AM
Obviously not because everyone is selfish and if we talk about the Gov then he is not like an alien who will not think about is profit as everyone is doing everything for money and power its common Smiley .

I am also standing in your opinion, but that was two years ago.  It changed when our new president came, President Duterte.  He walk the talk.  When he said he will have a war on drugs it happened.  It became bloody and we see that it is happening.  When he start a war against terrorist in Marawi, he finished it.  And many countries now are helping Philippines because they knew that the leader is not corrupt.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
October 29, 2017, 09:48:00 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

It's big no, it is hard to trust now in our government because of the greedy politician/officials they a corrupt, they only think their self.

I can't take how the gorvnment manipukate or control the people by using a money just for the power and ambitions.

I hope there will be a bright future for all of us if there's no more cooruptiin un our country.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 29, 2017, 09:22:36 AM
I guess not.    lol, I think they are just pretending that they are doing their job when there is a camera. They think that a lot of people will believe in them which is not. Some officials hiring camera mans I think so when they are doing well with their country they want that people will know that they are doing great with our country. Lol.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
October 29, 2017, 08:28:06 AM
Obviously not because everyone is selfish and if we talk about the Gov then he is not like an alien who will not think about is profit as everyone is doing everything for money and power its common Smiley .
Activity: 75
October 29, 2017, 07:52:27 AM

As we welcome our new set of people to work on our government, we expect a lot from them, just from their advocates we see that they know what they are doing. From that I see that they know what they are doing and we can assure that they will be effective so I believe them. They know and acknowledge that there is a problem, and they have come up with a solution for every single problem there is. Now the only thing they favor from us is to give them time to apply it. The process may took long time before results can be seen, but they told us and promise us that it will be effective. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 29, 2017, 05:55:33 AM
Since we have access to the internet, we have access to more information than ever before, depending only on government information, so we know that government information giving the media a false impression sometimes, and sometimes a weak government that can not handle the needs of the people will lose the confidence of the people, so we must be calm and intelligent in choosing Select the information that is highly reliable from the government and look at it from a variety of perspectives.
Activity: 112
October 29, 2017, 05:49:00 AM
No one is perfect even our government. But I totally believe in my government because of their being transparent to us, fair, for protecting us from harm, for giving us awareness and being prepared to any disasters, for giving us free education, safe and clean environment, etc. I also salute my government for being brave enough to destroy bad people who give my country a bad image because of their wrong doings like corruption, drugs, and over using of power for their own good.
Activity: 200
October 29, 2017, 05:35:40 AM
Here Srilanka Always Laying Politician.
agreed.Sri Lanka has a foolish government at now.

So I not believe our government.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
October 29, 2017, 05:17:18 AM

It is so sad to say that i don't believe in my government as a result of the fact that leaders before getting into power promise to do a whole lot, but when they eventually get there, the promises becomes things they don't even want to discuss, talk less of implementation.
Activity: 294
October 29, 2017, 05:00:25 AM
I don't believe in government because they didn't keep their given promises .
On the other hand the people who directing the sectors of government are not eligible for their present positions .
They are lie in every sector they can.
They just gives people hopes before election but after election their mind must turn into lie . people can see their original face after election.Because of the inability of their given positions they just know how to be rich by doing unfair things.
They don't think about general people.

That's why i don't believe in my government.
Pages:
Jump to: