Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 26. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 06:42:07 AM
as good citizens we must support government policies as long as it defends the people but its problems exist on its own people can not help the success of government policy
not generally speaking to support the government policies because some of there policies is very wrong sometimes it really affect the lives of the people like giving taxes to the poor and must of the fund they stole it for there own benefits they didnt care to the low level of people..
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 04:28:34 AM
Hahahaha Hell no. with this government in power, we have already started experiencing the pain of our life.

Haha just like in our country, we can now experience hardship now that we have a new preaident, his plans for us is good but the methods are brutal, even those who are innocent are blamed of doing ilegal things.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 04:24:57 AM
there is  no way to believe government.. they use their power for only their purposes.
Activity: 360
October 26, 2017, 04:18:12 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

I don't think that our government is telling the truth with regards to the condition of our country. Our government officials has been known for corruption and deceit since way back, so I don't really trust any of them, especially about finance.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 26, 2017, 02:43:58 AM
I believe in my current government now 100% and i trust Mr. president Duterte. We can see results and we can find improvements from the past government led by the Aquino.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
October 26, 2017, 01:47:56 AM
No, I do not trust my government at all. Because they protect their interests without protecting the interests of the people. There are many unemployment in my country but they do not take good initiative to reduce unemployment. They banned Bitcoin from hearing about the government of my neighboring country. Because the government of that country and the government of my country does not want to reduce the unemployment of my country. When will God redeem us.
Activity: 28
October 26, 2017, 01:36:36 AM

yeah i'm not believe much about the government. because they saying and doing is completely different. in my point of view government works for people not for vips but our government doing opposite. so 'm not believing this. in my country politics is not good. they not support much for normal people. in my country people suffering from different problems. but also they have no any feelings and emotions. so i don't like them much.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2017, 12:01:17 AM
I still believe in my government.
although there are still shortages in some officials who misuse their authority for their own interests. But here's politics, we must try to be optimistic and keep an eye on how our government goes towards goodness
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 25, 2017, 11:54:09 PM

of course not. what the government says only to calm the situation. I do not trust the government, because I know what happens in the government no more and no less the same as what happened in the jungle. who is strong will win. who has a lot of money then he who will rule. therefore I do not believe in the government.
Activity: 308
October 25, 2017, 09:02:52 PM
In the past government that we have is too corrupt that i and most people in our country do not believe. Now that we have a new government most of the people now in our country believe and supports our leader, now that the government is trying their full potentials to achieve the goal that they promise until their term will end.
Activity: 22
October 25, 2017, 08:28:38 PM
Definitely no. Because now adays our governments functions is very poor. Why ?
The kind of  government that we have right now " we cannot feed the poor but we can fund the war" Sad reality.
Activity: 210
October 25, 2017, 07:38:14 PM
Hahahaha Hell no. with this government in power, we have already started experiencing the pain of our life.
No.  But as part of the community we have to support the government we have.  We have to follow the law and justice in our government. We have to support the leader so that even if the government is not that effective,  the leader can make things possible in a positive way.
Activity: 392
October 25, 2017, 01:58:57 PM
as good citizens we must support government policies as long as it defends the people but its problems exist on its own people can not help the success of government policy
Activity: 56
October 25, 2017, 01:56:28 PM
I can not believe in my government based on past government who in the past , in the quest for political offices have come out with mouth watering Campaign promises that looks real and perfect in the eyes of the populace, only when elected into office  to start unveiling their hidden agenda, against the promises made to the electorate. They not only  start to give excuses for the reasons why they can not fulfill there promises, but start a lot of things like first, trying to recoup their spending during the electioneering campaign,which is at the detriment of  the populace that voted them in.With many of these type of Governments in the recent past years witness by the electorate, how can i believe in my Government?
Activity: 278
October 25, 2017, 12:45:35 PM
i believe on my president but in senates? upcourse not! they are corrupt and i proudly say that our government is too worst than other and i am from Philippines where the country is poor then the govenment do corrupt taxes or bill of country, then what happen to country? rich become richer then poor become poorer.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 12:39:42 PM
Why not both?
Activity: 48
October 25, 2017, 12:06:06 PM
My government may either steal from you, or kill you.

Activity: 210
October 25, 2017, 11:55:13 AM
Given the benefit of the doubt, Yes i still do.
I think our top leader is trying his very best for his government to function at its full capability.
He's trying to get rid of corruption step by step. and that's good because i think corruption is the main factor that makes this country in a bad situation.
If only all the politicians under him will support all his good visions then our lives will be much better in the future.
Activity: 252
October 25, 2017, 10:14:58 AM

they not say truth but they Save our selfies so that truth them in non-army asks 
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
October 25, 2017, 09:33:14 AM
Yes I do believed in our goverment...president duterte is looking for the progress of our country and I think he can do it because he is aggressive leader,when it comes to economy and defending our country.
Pages:
Jump to: