Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 27. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 09:14:57 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

I'm not well convinced with what they are saying. There are facts and real situation of our country that we didn't know. Our government hides a lot. Maybe because they just want us all to believe that our country is in good condition. They cover their faults and injustice deeds with good news and good things that they have done. Government these days are corrupt and full of lies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 08:46:10 AM

In my thought, not all the situation in my country our government perhaps is not telling the worst happened at the present of my country anyway. They just tell what they did good for the country so that their citizens will get panic or alarm in bad things happen.
Activity: 462
October 21, 2017, 05:46:58 AM

Well there are times that I don’t anymore. Our country is one of the most corrupt government in the world. I even experience the difficulty in my everyday life because of our government.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
October 21, 2017, 04:43:55 AM
Well i don't actually believe in the government because some of them are corrupt , they just want to rule the money and have it even though it is for the country. Many people suffer because of the government corrupt they didnt even realize that it is for the poor people who has nothing to eat. Some of the government are bayas and rule the poor people.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 19, 2017, 11:21:59 AM
yeah hundred percent ! but some politicians whose against the president is not a good sign and many of them are having self interest and thats a big prooblem !
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
October 19, 2017, 11:14:36 AM
I strongly believe in the government in my country because I have noticed many programs that take sides with the people
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 10:19:08 AM
Sometimes I believe them and sometimes not and Every filipino know it, because our president sometimes give some statements and then take it back. How can we trust a president that can't take responsibility of his words.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 19, 2017, 10:05:53 AM
No, I don't believe my government.
In fact, I think that today we can't believe to media, judges, other people...
There is so much corruption, lies that it is difficult to trust any institution.
I feel that we can trust only to our creator and Heavenly Father, God.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 19, 2017, 09:54:55 AM
Yes, I believe in our government, they are the one who knows the real condition, and so we should submit to their authorities for there is no authority  except that which God has established.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 06:20:53 AM
I do not believe in government. They do not do anything to develop my country. But still about corruption, abuse of power, school education, always happens. I am very sad and wish a beautiful government every. A qualified leader will lead my country not to pull it down.
Activity: 770
October 19, 2017, 06:06:41 AM
I don't believe in government. They don't do anything to develop my country. But still about corruption, abuse of power, school education, always happens. I am very sad and wish a beautiful government every. A qualified leader will lead my country not to pull it down.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 10:47:10 PM
Yes i believe in our government because all their efforts are fot the sake and wellfare of his people. Even though there are some poeple who are opposing the projects and regulation, still i believe in our government
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 10:21:25 PM
We would all manage fine without a federal government. Local governments are ok because you can always reach out and touch them if need be.
Activity: 218
Blockchain with solar energy
October 18, 2017, 09:13:11 PM
Yes. I believe in my government. I believe that they do what they think can benefit most people in the country. Some just don't agree with the method and oppose them thats why it really takes time to build a better country.
Activity: 350
October 18, 2017, 08:21:50 PM
yes I believe, because I live in a law-abiding country, but there are already many cases that show that justice is only for high-ranking state and for society under always be the spearhead, sometimes the truth only belongs to people who have power
Activity: 518
October 18, 2017, 07:20:44 PM
Do I have a choice? There's a purpose why our leader was chosen to lead our country. Even though there are some "activities" that does not coincide with my faith and principles, I believe there was High Intervention during the election period. Probably to balance things out. So I do see hope in our government and country. God had a great plan/purpose for our nation..just need to keep the faith. ☺
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
October 18, 2017, 07:11:58 PM
i don't believe them at al.
because many corruptions happen.
not only in the big city but also in the small village.
it's really embrassing exactly.
but the punistment of doing corruption here is not really hard and rude.
they are in the jail but with great fasilities like in hotel.
the different just they can't go out freely.
it will not make them stop doing it,
what the shamed is that exactly.
more ever the money of team religion, it's for going hajj, it ever been corrupted.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
October 18, 2017, 05:23:14 PM
Before I was really skeptical about it, been hearing all sorts of bad news regarding our previous government, good thing that the new elected president is cleaning up and trying to straighten the twisted government we had. Now I believe in our government, putting my 100% faith in it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 18, 2017, 06:59:12 AM
I am not really dependent on my government, I work on private company, and I don't really watch news. I only look at the calendar for holidays. As long as I am paying my taxes and the services I need was given to me, then that's enough for me.

Whether they tell me the truth or not, I don't care. What will you get if you keep on researching about what the government is hiding from you? you will just waste your time in it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 05:25:23 AM
I do because the leader in our government this term is the True leader that we've been waiting through all this years. A leader that is not corrupt and a leader that loves His people.
Pages:
Jump to: