Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 30. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
October 12, 2017, 02:38:43 PM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?

I can already determine without the government saying the truth about the current condition or status of my country, the war on drugs seems getting worse because of the police bastards, the battle on marawi (a province on the Philippines) still ongoing . On the first months of the current administration I really assure that there will be a big change but this time I've changed my mind maybe I'll wait until this term ends .
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 01:55:10 PM
Family and love are both the best and necessary relation for every person. A person with love in unhappy in life but a person without family is incomplete in life. So both are very necessary relation for happy and good life.
Activity: 172
October 12, 2017, 01:54:09 PM
Government need to make policy according to wish of their country people but this rule is never followed in any of countries. Just like that in our country there is a big problem of paying tax and I am totally not agree with this policy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 10:18:04 AM
depends who you ask I guess. Some countries have "stronger" institutions and governments that others. Some are more corrupt, and you're prone to pay for things you didn't intent to pay for. In general, people should trust the government, but the government itself hasn't given us a good reason to do so. Things will probably end up, where a parallel system will exist. The government will have the upper hand and the crypto space will act as a regulated/secondary market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 09:48:16 AM
actually i dont believe 100% in my government..
Government  is not telling everything about anything, they are work just for money, rich, and they group not for citizen
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 09, 2017, 07:20:50 AM
I believe with my government, because the work of my government I feel like overcoming poverty and build various infrastructures that aim to improve the country's economy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 09, 2017, 06:42:39 AM
Yes i do believe in our current government because our leader now is full of confidence and a honest leader not like the past leaders of our country that are corrupts and hungry for power. I believe that he can lead our country to success , in his leadership many corrupt government officials and being into illegal activities are being caught and jailed.
Activity: 14
October 09, 2017, 06:27:50 AM
I believe in my government, they think about us, but they do everything for themselves  Grin
Activity: 60
October 09, 2017, 06:12:33 AM
I don't believe in my government at all, sadly power corrupts all and people say anything to get into power.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 09, 2017, 04:50:07 AM
In Russia nobody can trust their government this is all we can do though. No options of changing anything though..
Activity: 67
October 09, 2017, 05:28:29 AM
The question is buffling me. What is meant by believing in a government? Knowing that it exists? Believing that it is able to implement decisions and carry out national policies? Or trusting that it actually fosters citizens and defenses their top prioreties?

There will always be a bit of mistrust among mass-public towards the government, it was there since the dawn of states (as in entities of international relations, not the US Cheesy) and will remain as a constant part of any political system. Which is a good thing since a bit of mistrust and scrutiny are never ill-advised
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
October 09, 2017, 04:41:15 AM

I think that the Government is not telling everything anout anything and I think that it might be a good thing just because that the public kight not be able to handle the truth. To keep national security and peace and avoid widespread panic this is a neccessity sometimes.
Activity: 112
October 09, 2017, 04:39:03 AM
haha of course not, all of them are liars
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
October 09, 2017, 04:01:31 AM
I am from India and I believe in my country's Governement....

To make huge promises before elections..

Do a small part of what they promised...

Make big scams from the rest of it and fill their party coffers..

Get booted out in the next 5 years..

Start the cycle again with another party.

Well, for real..Governement of a country can be trusted only as much as you can trust its people. We Indians are still a bit laid-back, conscientious lot (thats changing slowly due to America styled media-takeover) so I suppoze we'll survive a few more governments.
Disclaimer: I have nothing against America. Its downright the most successful country in the world but it could be so much more if not for the greed and the ruthlessness..Sad
Activity: 392
October 09, 2017, 02:17:30 AM
I believe in the government of my country, because if people do not believe in the government then the destruction of a country will happen. so I think we should trust each other between the government and the people.
Activity: 56
October 08, 2017, 11:54:31 PM
I believe that all the government system is so corrupt on every level, that the only way to fix it is to level it and start from scratch...lol
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
October 08, 2017, 11:52:41 PM
Its hard to put your trust in the government especially when it involves money. In my country, corruption's kind of an issue that is hard to resolve. There are still members that are kind of power hungry and will do all kinds of stuff just so they can earn a life of luxury, its pitiful and dissapointing since the citizens are the ones who have elected those kinds of people, using the money of the people for their personal benefit.
Activity: 350
October 08, 2017, 11:48:48 PM

of course not. lies and lies again. not a word of truth. this is Russia today. very sad
Activity: 476
October 08, 2017, 11:32:00 PM
All you have to do is to have faith that they are doing everything for us. I mean they are in their position to do the things they promised us. And yes I believe that they are doing their very best to make our country beautiful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 04:44:52 PM

Really a disheartening thought when it comes to the government of my country! They have failed the citizens and the depts of corruption as so much eaten deep into the economy that the nation nearly crumbled! Well, I did say some parts of The economy crumbled and brought the country into recession! It is really only by God that my country is still together and standing at the moment. However, if somehow the really so much bad eggs in the government can be flushed out, then, there can be changes and gradual improvements and developments. After this is done, then I think I can start believing in the government.
Pages:
Jump to: