Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 29. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 03:50:27 PM
My president lies faster and more often than I think would be physically possible for me. He lies about stuff he doesn't even need to lie about. He ends up only talking about his lies because he is constantly getting questions asking him about his lying so all he ever talks about is the same thing... For some reason people trust him. I can't understand how.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 03:49:51 PM
To control the situation you should have a balans between calm of people and problems of in/outside.

One of the way is to hide real fact from the people.
And that is what our countries are doing.
They cannot say the truth, because people cannot understand properly, cannot react properly. And moreover, no one wants to take responsibility.
There are advantages and disadvantages.
Don't forget, that information is always under control.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 02:56:55 PM
governments are made of people and it's very difficult for me to believe in humans. So, well i do somehow think they can do something but i don't believe anyone. And by the way, we are our own government
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
October 13, 2017, 02:49:22 PM
No, I do not trust my country My state My country is a big lovers Smiley  that loves to take taxes from everything, And a country that can take to add another taxes. So if Bitcoin is legal, I do not know how many taxes I will get. But I think min. % 20
Activity: 6
October 13, 2017, 02:44:33 PM
I think the Danish  government is very thrustworthy, but sometimes when a minister is in front of the camera on tv, then you can see he is not always telling the Danish people the thruth.

Best regards
Kamilla
Activity: 47
October 13, 2017, 01:51:02 PM
no. but i would love to do it if i could... corruption is a main part of the system of government.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 12:42:53 PM
yes we must believe in government because in the government there are many institutions that provide solutions for people's lives and can be a representative for the outside world
Activity: 414
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 09:48:41 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
At the moment I do not trust the government in my country because what they say is not the same as the conditions that are going on. They are not paying attention to the problems that the natural community is facing and many of them are caught in the case of corruption.I hope the next government can be better and more attentive to the needs of the people
Activity: 112
October 13, 2017, 09:30:01 AM
Before, I do believe in what the government tells us, all the good news and promises that they are planning to do. But for now, they have been given enough time to do what they have told us, but us of now, only few are done, and those that are done is the easy ones. So I'm now doubting the ability of our government.
Activity: 73
October 13, 2017, 06:00:56 AM
Before you can tell whether you believe in your goverment or not, you'd have to know what you are expecting. If not involving any war is a target then yes, we are doing fine. (And sometimes that is a good target!) But this goverment dropped our country in the list of least corrupted countries, Finland is now third! I don't like that. After all, New Zealand is first in that list and after watching document of Kim Dotcom I'm not sure about that ...
Activity: 63
October 13, 2017, 05:41:22 AM
nope. they are suck. I dont believe any of them
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
October 13, 2017, 05:31:36 AM

I don't think they’re even half truthful about everything they tell us. I live in third world country where corruption is known and somewhat accepted by everyone.  Hearing the government lie became as normal as breathing air.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 13, 2017, 04:59:54 AM

The government reflects the country and it's people's condition. So, I think if your country is progressing well, the government officials are working well and they are doing their duties and responsibilities well. However, if corruption is taking over the government, the country and it's people would suffer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
October 13, 2017, 04:59:10 AM
Nope, a group of people governing people of country , telling lies and taking advantage is nothing but a crap .
Activity: 60
October 13, 2017, 04:56:35 AM
Obcourse not...thers so much corruption in our government..I'm sick and tired watching hearing them about there political agenda especially when the election comes they say so many promises but when the time they are in power all there promises turn into piese of junk...they not telling the truth what is current situation of the country... Embarrassed
Activity: 9
October 12, 2017, 10:26:38 PM
I have no trust in my government. They have prooved multiply times, over and over again that they cannot run a country anymore.
Politicans can't even discuss questions with eachother. You would actually find a better debate on the train home.

We have around 20 thousand officers in the force here with a population of almost 10 million people.
At the sametime the shootings increases and the most lowlife crimes that exists is also peeking since a few years back.

When my cryptojourney has reached the profit im satisfied with, Im out.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2017, 06:10:08 PM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your countr y?

Of course not. The goverments are really big mafias that tell you big lies. They behave like citizens have common importance and they work for citizen comfort. But only thing the goverments contemplate is their own concerns that improve with their associates. Therefore I don't believe not only my government, but also the other governments. All of them are professional liars.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 12, 2017, 03:15:22 PM
To our UK government our farmers are worried about no workers?..

I have a solution to the problem so no need to worry about EU farm workers because we have our
OWN workers                 OH YES WE HAVE Wink..

A farm hires a coach to pick up college and university students outside of their college or universities
and take them from point A which is the college or the university and take them to point B
which is the farm and they can do the work while they study ..

How many students do a job while in university or college loads and loads ..
Now if a bus picked them up and dropped them back up I KNOW for fact that bus would be FULL
with extra workers for farms and factories that pay not so good wages like BAR STAFF..

And that way the young adults will earn EXTRA CASH while studying plus it gives them experience
of working in the big bad world and that is good for all students ..

It's because of transport farms are in the middle of nowhere but within half hour of any city on a bus or car..

So pick them up outside of the colleges for work and extra cash while they study..
Mean less stress on public services because less immigrants plus the money gets spent here in the UK because they are UK students.. Grin

PROBLEM SOLVED £120 for a coach for the day 32 workers and believe me it will be full..

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 02:52:24 PM

I can already determine without the government saying the truth about the current condition or status of my country, the war on drugs seems getting worse because of the police bastards, the battle on marawi (a province on the Philippines) still ongoing . On the first months of the current administration I really assure that there will be a big change but this time I've changed my mind maybe I'll wait until this term ends .
It seems to me that today there are very few people who believe in their government. Until recently, things could have been different, but I see how the government is likely to work for themselves, not for the country or the people.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
October 12, 2017, 02:50:43 PM

I think it's obvious if your government is credible, because your country's condition reflects your governments actions. If the politicians in your country is corrupt and useless of  course it would greatly affect your country. However, if your country is progressive, I think that the government it doing their job well.
Pages:
Jump to: