Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 32. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 100
October 06, 2017, 09:59:25 AM
I do not know we are being lied to or not, but I wholeheartedly entrust it to the president in my country because I'm sure no one is president by chance because being the leader of the country is not easy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 09:18:18 AM
In the world most of the country people are disagree from with their government polices because most of the polices are not favor of people. just like that I am also not agree with my government polices because we have to paid a lot of taxes.

I also do not agree with my government and I think that payment of taxes is too high for what the state offers us. The state does not want to contribute to the development of the country, but collects large taxes.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 06, 2017, 02:38:10 AM
I hesitated
Because in my country (Indonesia) many are corrupt. But I am optimistic that my president will be able to change everything

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 01:46:25 AM
LOL No government will ever tell you the truth! It is a fact!
Activity: 224
October 06, 2017, 01:43:21 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
no, I do not believe in the government of my country because our government policy is not good for the little people, the policy only sides with businessmen and conglomerates in our country, many government statements are just lies, not in accordance with the government's promise in developing this country.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
October 06, 2017, 12:28:04 AM
I really don't believe in my government, cause once it said all the things would get cheaper and the better days will come. And now the conditions are worse, the things have become like the double of cost of what it used to be.!
Activity: 280
Merit: 128
October 06, 2017, 12:25:23 AM

Some part yes, some part no.

Our government is worth to believe in for economy. They are trying to loose our country's stupid regulations.

However, it lies a lot about my country's future. How come a young people can get pension when they got older, even though the population is dramatically decreasing.
Activity: 322
October 05, 2017, 11:19:18 PM
Yes i believe in my government, because of the advance of the state, in the presence of good governance, as good citizens, we should support and trust the government
Activity: 1250
Education-Ecosystem
October 05, 2017, 11:04:24 PM

I don't think there is any government in the world that would tell you the whole truth about the current situation of the country. All governments are lead by people, people tend to do mistakes and lie all the time Smiley so there is no reason for me to believe anyone could ever trust his country's government unless he is a 100 % fool or lived his whole life in a jungle.
Activity: 532
October 05, 2017, 10:53:35 PM
Totally not at all. The people inside it  are the only people who take benefits on the government system. The justice only works for them. They abuse their power and manipulate on what's really happening. Corruption will always be present no matter who is on the top and runs the country.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
October 05, 2017, 07:25:00 PM
No, I don't trust in my government. In elections, I didn't voted for their party, because they are nothing more than populists and they are corrupted in my view. Also, I think that they are incompetent to make something good four our country. But in my country, people tend to vote to populists and then after month or two, start complaining how bad they are.

We should believe in our government. We are the one who chose them by voting them wisely. They are the one  who are creating some laws that is needed in a country and they are also the one who are thinking wisely what is good to increase the economy of a country. Maybe some government officials are not trust worthy enough so we should be wisely before believing too much.
I don't have to trust them, because I didn't voted for it, I chosen other candidates who didn't won elections. People have to choose more wisely before they vote. Now I see that many people still believe in election campaign promisses, which looks impossible to reach. Basically, these who makes best PR campaign, they have good results in elections.
Activity: 172
October 05, 2017, 03:08:07 PM
In the world most of the country people are disagree from with their government polices because most of the polices are not favor of people. just like that I am also not agree with my government polices because we have to paid a lot of taxes.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
October 05, 2017, 07:27:47 AM
How can we believe a government that does everything to preserve its privileges? When I see countries like Sweden, or Norway where a politician gets fired because he forgot to declare a coffee ... France is completely late and archaic. with multi job, president of one community, mayor, minister ....

Anyone who votes the laws does not pull a bullet into the foot. So, as long as the citizen does not have a perfectly adapted tool for direct control. I do not see how the human could be impartial and objective enough not to translate his ego.

Anarchy, order without power, thank you Blockchain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 05, 2017, 06:50:07 AM
In My country, I have seen a fair and good flow of the economy. The politicians that were corrupted are removed from their places and replaced by new ones, and this is the start of our country's change, all the criminals especially those involved with drugs(the most issued criminal act in my country) are beginning to decrease, as those who oppose the law will die. This has given the country a more peaceful environment. The people who are innocent have nothing to worry about, I am still hoping to see a lot of changes in my country. So far so good.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 06:30:08 AM
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Pastafarianism.

Oh right ! Thank you.
I know of him, I just had not yet seen this acronym.

It now makes sense Smiley
Activity: 60
October 05, 2017, 06:24:59 AM
you should not believe your government, you just should monitor it, demand your rights and replace it if they do not perform as expected
but most of the people can not evaluate their own actions, so just believe in FSM Smiley

Hmmm... what would FSM mean ?
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Pastafarianism.
Activity: 196
October 05, 2017, 06:16:35 AM
ITS REALLY TOUGH TO BELIEVE IN GOVT CAUSE GENERALLY DEVELOPING COUNTRY ARE IN HIGH RISK FOR POLITICIANS
AND  SCOPE HAVE FOUND BY FEW GREEDY POLITICIANS  FOR CORRUPTION
 A STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE SHOULD NOT BE FOLLOWED BY EVERY SECTOR 'S NOMINATED POLITICIANS...
SO I THINK WE SHOULD HANDOVER SOME POWER FOR AUDIT PURPOSE TO DEFENSE AUTHORITY.
THEN TRUST WILL FIXED UP ON GOVER
Activity: 139
October 05, 2017, 06:10:01 AM
you should not believe your government, you just should monitor it, demand your rights and replace it if they do not perform as expected
but most of the people can not evaluate their own actions, so just believe in FSM Smiley

Hmmm... what would FSM mean ?
Activity: 60
October 05, 2017, 05:52:02 AM
Activity: 172
October 05, 2017, 05:46:54 AM
No, I dont believe to my government
Pages:
Jump to: