Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe in your government? - page 33. (Read 7213 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 05, 2017, 05:31:19 AM
No, I don't trust in my government. In elections, I didn't voted for their party, because they are nothing more than populists and they are corrupted in my view. Also, I think that they are incompetent to make something good four our country. But in my country, people tend to vote to populists and then after month or two, start complaining how bad they are.

We should believe in our government. We are the one who chose them by voting them wisely. They are the one  who are creating some laws that is needed in a country and they are also the one who are thinking wisely what is good to increase the economy of a country. Maybe some government officials are not trust worthy enough so we should be wisely before believing too much.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
October 05, 2017, 04:58:19 AM
No, I don't trust in my government. In elections, I didn't voted for their party, because they are nothing more than populists and they are corrupted in my view. Also, I think that they are incompetent to make something good four our country. But in my country, people tend to vote to populists and then after month or two, start complaining how bad they are.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 01:08:00 AM
It is not funny to argue for our country. I think our government is one of the bigger scams. Really high corruption, most institutions work poor, money in the pockets of fat politicans who spent more time outside the country than inside.

Sounds like my country, Where are you from?
Activity: 139
October 04, 2017, 03:04:05 PM
Most of time it's NO. I think no one have believe on government of country. Everyone knows that politics is a dirty business and it starts from cheating. It is very difficult to find an honest person in politics. The ratio of honest person in politics is 1 in 100000000. Politicians always have lolly-pop in their pockets for the people.  
Alas, I have to disagree. There are people who believe in their governments.

They're called useful idiots.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
October 04, 2017, 02:59:44 PM
Most of time it's NO. I think no one have believe on government of country. Everyone knows that politics is a dirty business and it starts from cheating. It is very difficult to find an honest person in politics. The ratio of honest person in politics is 1 in 100000000. Politicians always have lolly-pop in their pockets for the people.  
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 02:57:54 PM
Nope, they are the ones who manipulate the economy. they thinking of themselves not their people. in other part of the country Governements are very corrupt.. they control their people and they bully small countries. that's why i dont believe them.
October 04, 2017, 02:36:16 PM
Anyone who believes their government should be denied the right of voting Smiley I mean, seriously, how many times have you to be lied to and discover that you have been lied to before actually realizing that you will be lied to basically all the time?

Too many times to count !

There was this french humorist called Pierre Desproges... He had this to say about politics :

La naïveté grotesque des enfants fait peine à voir, surtout si l’on veut bien la comparer à la maturité sereine qui caractérise les adultes. Par exemple, l’enfant croit au Père Noël. L’adulte non. L’adulte ne croit pas au Père Noël. Il vote.

Roughly translated :

The grotesque naivety of children is painful to see, especially if we compare it to the serene maturity that characterizes adults. For example, the child believes in Santa Claus. The adult does not. The adult doesn't believe in Santa Claus. He votes.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
October 04, 2017, 02:35:09 PM
Anyone who believes their government should be denied the right of voting Smiley I mean, seriously, how many times have you to be lied to and discover that you have been lied to before actually realizing that you will be lied to basically all the time?
In fact, this is a very painful topic of trust in its government. Do not fry the wounds from those disappointments that have brought my government in my country. So many times people have been chosen, but they do not justify their trust.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
October 04, 2017, 02:18:51 PM
October 04, 2017, 01:51:37 PM
Well, with that kind of info, you could be pretty much in any country on that planet  Wink
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
October 04, 2017, 01:35:39 PM
Right now my government has a lot of imagery, all the programs are just waffle and unrealized, the media support makes perfect government plays so I do not trust my government.
October 04, 2017, 12:23:30 PM
This topic reminds me of that joke...

How can you tell when a politician is lying? His lips are moving.
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 11:44:03 AM
Haha very funny question to me Cheesy . Because for me is the word Indonesia citizens often hear tourists came to Indonesia Indonesia says they are mostly very nice natural charm is very beautiful and the people are very friendly, but When they returned to their respective countries not least from tho se who said that Indonesia is a country that is very dirty and not good at all and even Justin Bieber has said that Indonesia is a country that is messed up.
copper member
Activity: 346
October 04, 2017, 11:32:06 AM
do you think they told you the truth about the condition of your country?
I do not believe in the government of my country, the policy of my country's government is less support for the people, even all the policies that are done tend to burden the lives of our people, increasing poverty, difficulty finding jobs and political statements and policies full of lies , not in accordance with the reality that exist in society.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 11:28:34 AM
I don't believe my government at all. We are still 3rd world country because of them. They are in power for over 25 years. My country is full of corruption.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 11:11:23 AM
No, because the people in the government here are filled with smart people but foul, those who think only of themselves, those who only think of money for them rather than money for the people. They're just a bunch of selfish people.
Activity: 476
October 04, 2017, 10:22:16 AM
I think all countries in the world are not telling the truth about the real situation of their nation. They've hiding something, But of course we need we need to put trust into our government anyhow. But honestly speaking not 100% that's all I can say for now Smiley
Activity: 476
October 04, 2017, 02:03:07 AM
Partly yes, partly no. But I think you should have a trust in your government. You just have to believe that in everything that they do they do it to our country and not just to theirselves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 04, 2017, 01:26:31 AM
I did not believe and do not believe, they think for themselves, and all information and activities are aimed at calming the masses, so that there will be no revolutions, protests and other events. All their activities are fiction.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
October 04, 2017, 01:07:05 AM
It is not funny to argue for our country. I think our government is one of the bigger scams. Really high corruption, most institutions work poor, money in the pockets of fat politicans who spent more time outside the country than inside.
Pages:
Jump to: