Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe with bitcoin - page 10. (Read 15092 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 15, 2015, 12:53:59 AM
I believe in Bitcoin. Also believe they should not increase the block size. It's fine as it is.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 15, 2015, 12:50:19 AM
I do believe in future of bitcoin. It is a long term investment but it can't replace fiat as number one currency since fiat is physical. Maybe bitcoin will adopt in many country but not as number one currency I think.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 14, 2015, 02:29:39 PM
If I don't believe in Bitcoin , Im not here spending my time here in this forum to browse and to interact with others. Im a Pro Bitcoin and looking forward for much success of this currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
September 14, 2015, 02:28:19 PM
Bitcoin is the only currency that can compete with real money today. So I believe that bitcoin can soon becone world's currency. Lookvat my name. I am true believer of bitcoin.

I'm not really sure if bitcoin will become world currency, maybe it will become world alternative currency, because the features is better than fiat, but the govs is will not use bitcoin as their main currency. Still have to development with bitcoin network system.
Activity: 756
September 13, 2015, 08:13:30 PM
i believe bitcoin will take over the internet and will be the main currency used ONLINE but not in person. cash is still a pretty good form of currency, its anonymous and fast and no fees.
September 13, 2015, 08:00:15 PM
bitcoin is number 1, as it should be.

It will stay nr 1, i will help it stay nr 1 by holding some  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
September 13, 2015, 07:39:30 PM
it wont really replace the fiat form.

but the technology itself will be used in the finance industry sooner or later to make it valuable to those who are holding it.

The technology isn't tied to BTC, though. Any currency that uses the blockchain can easily take over BTC's spot. It takes a couple lines of code to change a site from accepting BTC to LTC, for example, or any other currency.
September 09, 2015, 05:22:55 AM
Yes i believe on bitcoin. Someday it will become famous in the whole world.
Activity: 320
Merit: 250
September 09, 2015, 12:53:09 AM
Bitcoin is the only currency that can compete with real money today. So I believe that bitcoin can soon becone world's currency. Lookvat my name. I am true believer of bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
September 09, 2015, 12:25:39 AM
it wont really replace the fiat form.

but the technology itself will be used in the finance industry sooner or later to make it valuable to those who are holding it.
legendary
September 08, 2015, 10:11:57 PM
do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?

it is hard to tell. bitcoin is still in its early stages and is considered practically a toddler.
so bitcoin needs more time to grow and fixed different problems that it is facing then it might be side by side of fiat but never replace it .

Yep bitcoin was am embryo the last years, but it already been born and now its a toddler.

Funny that the news sites already consider it dead when it was still on embryo phase.

Now its a weak toddler, but very well nourished by the community, hopefully grows to be a strong muscular entity Smiley

The news sees it dead/dying because they think the government is going to kill it off (which they could do if they wanted). At this point it's hard to tell what's going to happen for sure, but the government seems to be moving more and more towards accepting it, which is great.

Yes, but its like a hydra, if you cut 1 head off, 2 respawn in its place.

But bitcoin wiki also says that for bitcoin to exist there needs to be atleast 1 free country left on the planet.

And since all countries start to fall into tyrrany, I have no clue, but if bitcoin beats the system faster, than the system beats bitcoin, then we can have a bright future.

If people were being arrested for using BTC and all banks became hostile, there would only be a small group that uses it. When you can't transfer money in/out of a system and can't even talk about it without getting in trouble, the majority won't take the risks. This whole "hydra" thing is asinine -- Bitcoin is absolutely not bulletproof.

this is the most extreme of situations that will never happen. so far a couple of countries banned trading bitcoin and there is still no law against having it.
and the news that want to show bitcoin as dead are just a portion of the news, the rest is not that bad.

You clearly don't pay attention to what you're responding to and the context in which it's posted. That's like saying "you can't kill someone with just one hit. On, you mean with an axe? Well, that's a bit extreme..."
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 08, 2015, 11:49:07 AM
Believe yes, but become number 1 currency perhaps
legendary
Activity: 1020
September 08, 2015, 11:27:26 AM
I also believe it. Because Bitcoin is not controlled by any government or central bank nobody has their hands in the pot. And without anyone with their hands in the pot the transaction fees to send and receive money are virtually zero. This represents an efficiency in the marketplace I believe consumers and merchants are already demanding.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
September 08, 2015, 10:21:15 AM
do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?

yes i believe it,
but in my opinion, bitcoin need more time to replace fiat, because because not many people know what is bitcoin, how to use them, how to work. it all takes a long time, and need the support of various countries and communities to use bitcoin, for now there are many who do not understand what is bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 08, 2015, 10:09:56 AM

it is hard to tell. bitcoin is still in its early stages and is considered practically a toddler.
so bitcoin needs more time to grow and fixed different problems that it is facing then it might be side by side of fiat but never replace it .

Yep bitcoin was am embryo the last years, but it already been born and now its a toddler.

Funny that the news sites already consider it dead when it was still on embryo phase.

Now its a weak toddler, but very well nourished by the community, hopefully grows to be a strong muscular entity Smiley

The news sees it dead/dying because they think the government is going to kill it off (which they could do if they wanted). At this point it's hard to tell what's going to happen for sure, but the government seems to be moving more and more towards accepting it, which is great.

But bitcoin wiki also says that for bitcoin to exist there needs to be atleast 1 free country left on the planet.

And since all countries start to fall into tyrrany, I have no clue, but if bitcoin beats the system faster, than the system beats bitcoin, then we can have a bright future.

If people were being arrested for using BTC and all banks became hostile, there would only be a small group that uses it. When you can't transfer money in/out of a system and can't even talk about it without getting in trouble, the majority won't take the risks. This whole "hydra" thing is asinine -- Bitcoin is absolutely not bulletproof.

this is the most extreme of situations that will never happen. so far a couple of countries banned trading bitcoin and there is still no law against having it.
and the news that want to show bitcoin as dead are just a portion of the news, the rest is not that bad.
legendary
September 08, 2015, 09:52:25 AM

Activity: 84
September 08, 2015, 06:43:03 AM
for god sakes the BTC never repalce banks its istituted since 1000 years banks will rule and the BTConly gets like 123 YEars soo never as stable as fiat banks but i mean this decentrilization may come into the year 2050 when we are no longer alive and we dont need money worrie
September 08, 2015, 06:36:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 896
September 08, 2015, 06:19:30 AM

there is nothing wrong with bitcoin being just an alternative to fiat currency. if we can manage to see a bitcoin balance alongside our fiat balance in our bank account, then it can be considered a huge milestone.
legendary
September 07, 2015, 02:48:03 PM

Pages:
Jump to: