Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe with bitcoin - page 9. (Read 15092 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 23, 2015, 03:04:36 AM
do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?

I think you dont need for long time to see a fact that bitcoin already being as 1 currency that use by many people for his daily transaction..
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
September 22, 2015, 04:04:50 AM
Very new-bie here had asked this question and later themselves realized the stupidity of this questions. Believe in bitcoin and believe in making new revolutionary economical world.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
September 21, 2015, 10:04:37 PM
Yes i believe bitcoin could replace the our system and helping people to transaction simply wherever and whenever
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 21, 2015, 09:04:49 PM
yes I believe with bitcoin in the future will be easy to buy some stuff using bitcoin as a payment.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
September 21, 2015, 07:12:12 AM
No, and we shouldn't want it to be number 1. If it remains an alternative to the fiat currencies it can remain strong, pure, and independent from government. If it becomes number 1 then governments or business will seek to control it for their gain  and that will lead to the same manipulation we see with fiat currency today.
If the government wants controll they will buy hence pump btc and make users richer so no loss.

bitcoin does not belong only to one country so that a government can control it if they wish to. besides the only control they can have over bitcoin is to make it legal or illegal and also take taxes from anybody who uses bitcoin for business and that is all.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
September 21, 2015, 06:31:20 AM
i believe in bitcoin but don't think bitcoin will replace fiat
but it could be happen in the future, who know

Let bitcoin what is it used to be. Im against in the thinking of bitcoin will replace fiat currency. Many countries will not take benefit from it even the whole world will do some serious discussion about that.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 21, 2015, 05:04:10 AM
No, and we shouldn't want it to be number 1. If it remains an alternative to the fiat currencies it can remain strong, pure, and independent from government. If it becomes number 1 then governments or business will seek to control it for their gain  and that will lead to the same manipulation we see with fiat currency today.
If the government wants controll they will buy hence pump btc and make users richer so no loss.

That makes no sense. If a government wants control, they simply make it illegal in all forms, and release their own version that is legal to use.
agree but if goverment release their own version. I'm not sure that project will running
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
September 20, 2015, 09:13:21 PM
i believe in bitcoin but don't think bitcoin will replace fiat
but it could be happen in the future, who know
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
September 20, 2015, 04:29:47 PM
No, and we shouldn't want it to be number 1. If it remains an alternative to the fiat currencies it can remain strong, pure, and independent from government. If it becomes number 1 then governments or business will seek to control it for their gain  and that will lead to the same manipulation we see with fiat currency today.

That makes no sense. If a government wants control, they simply make it illegal in all forms, and release their own version that is legal to use.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
September 18, 2015, 12:59:42 PM
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
September 18, 2015, 12:56:33 PM
No, or at least not number 1 currency
if dollar startrd to die (which is nearly impossible) the US goverment will do anything to prevent dying
but in bitcoin people want something and others wants something else (block size by example)

We'll need to wait until the demand for Bitcoins rises. Until then, sit tight and enjoy this growing global community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 18, 2015, 12:21:39 PM
No, or at least not number 1 currency
if dollar startrd to die (which is nearly impossible) the US goverment will do anything to prevent dying
but in bitcoin people want something and others wants something else (block size by example)
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
September 18, 2015, 12:05:36 PM
If I don't believe in Bitcoin , Im not here spending my time here in this forum to browse and to interact with others. Im a Pro Bitcoin and looking forward for much success of this currency.

Bitcoin just like your local currency, can be spend to purchase things. The different is that bitcoin is being control by some protocol.
For now I can believing on bitcoin since I'm still hold it
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
September 18, 2015, 11:56:35 AM
Bitcoin has all the property one can have full faith within it. I strongly believe on bitcoin. On a decentralized digital money system who will issue the coins. So, it's automatically generated. It's simple point to show the fairness of bitcoin. We all can believe bitcoin.

I think asking this question here is not a fair place for anwser.  It's like going to an apple release and ask if they like apple products... your results will be skewed from being at a pro apple place.

In this case the most popular bitcoin forum.. . will chances are believe more then just a random sample of people.  For example go to my grandparents they will not believe currently.   I think age partially effects it aswell. 

But you need to find a more even place to ask this.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 16, 2015, 11:39:22 AM
do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?
I do not believe. because if that happens, bitcoin still many shortcomings. but if it be the number one online currency I believe  Smiley
I think in future every things will connected to internet from TV, phone, freezer, desk & other else. You could search about Internet of Things (IoT) for more information.
So, i think bitcoin could be number one currency if IoT become common Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
September 18, 2015, 11:45:29 AM
Bitcoin has all the property one can have full faith within it. I strongly believe on bitcoin. On a decentralized digital money system who will issue the coins. So, it's automatically generated. It's simple point to show the fairness of bitcoin. We all can believe bitcoin.
Activity: 532
September 16, 2015, 10:55:13 AM
I do not believe. because if that happens, bitcoin still many shortcomings. but if it be the number one online currency I believe  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 16, 2015, 10:42:37 AM
yes i honk it can became the worlds best currency as because it has a lot of advantages which are essential to improve any country of the world but on the other hands it has some disadvantages too
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 16, 2015, 10:34:28 AM
yes i like this technology and all new and smart methods.mostly i love the blockchain system
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
September 16, 2015, 10:24:33 AM
I don't know if Bitcoin will replace Fiat entirely. But I believe it will substitute a lot of payments methods. And even if Bitcoin, the currency dies, bitcoin the protocol will always stay and it can be used alongside with Fiat
Pages:
Jump to: