Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe with bitcoin - page 4. (Read 15092 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 23, 2015, 04:52:38 AM
If bitcoin replacing fiat as number one currency I think that is possible, but that is still far from happening, but to make that happen, people really need

to adapt with gadget and internet, and in my opinion I think its really cool to buy something using phone

I really hope this is happening because when this happen its mean we can do transaction globally with only 1 currency

I agree with you sir, If they can adopt or how to use internet or gadget bitcoin can't be replacing to be a number one currency. And bitcoin is only running in network as of now. But when the time comes bitcoin have free internet all people have gadget maybe bitcoin can.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 23, 2015, 03:25:22 AM
Yes i believe in bitcoin, because the price itself keep increase and maybe someday bitcoin will be the main money in the world like dollar, euro and poundsterling.

Yes initially just like how some people says even I used to think Bitcoin is not stable it keeps fluctuating but now nothing stable even the paper currency is keeps fluctuating so better I will invest in Bitcoin itself which can give me much more appreciate rate and higher return on investment.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
December 22, 2015, 09:50:53 PM
If bitcoin replacing fiat as number one currency I think that is possible, but that is still far from happening, but to make that happen, people really need

to adapt with gadget and internet, and in my opinion I think its really cool to buy something using phone

I really hope this is happening because when this happen its mean we can do transaction globally with only 1 currency
Activity: 672
December 21, 2015, 08:42:47 AM
I believe in bitcoin because i think it could be the first global currency soon
Just we need to support and advertise it a little more
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 21, 2015, 08:21:04 AM
Yes i believe in bitcoin, because the price itself keep increase and maybe someday bitcoin will be the main money in the world like dollar, euro and poundsterling.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
December 21, 2015, 08:18:01 AM
of course yess
i believe in bitcoin technology
Activity: 742
December 21, 2015, 08:16:51 AM
Yes.
I believe that it will be happen someday.
Bitcoin is really good, that's why most of us value the bitcoin.

That's true, but in fact Bitcoin still need support and more advertising from the community and the bitcoin's lovers
Out this forum's community, many people doesn't even hearing anything about this crypto currency
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 21, 2015, 07:40:48 AM
Yes.
I believe that it will be happen someday.
Bitcoin is really good, that's why most of us value the bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
December 21, 2015, 05:47:53 AM
For now and 5-10 years from now i believe with bitcoin, but if another 10 years i don't think so i still believe. because we don't know how is bitcoin condition.
bitcoin will be good till the next 10 years i do believe that because lot of speculation for the future of bitcoin will more popular than now

In next 10 years, bitcoin would be the future of world finance. Most the business will dependent on bitcoin for their money transactions and investments. Bitcoin will boom in it's value in exponential growth to some unpredictable levels for sure.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
December 21, 2015, 04:58:45 AM
For now and 5-10 years from now i believe with bitcoin, but if another 10 years i don't think so i still believe. because we don't know how is bitcoin condition.
bitcoin will be good till the next 10 years i do believe that because lot of speculation for the future of bitcoin will more popular than now
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 21, 2015, 04:52:29 AM

I do not think so. Bitcoin would be more stronger after another 10 years. Bitcoin will become as a replacement to gold in international trades and for individual online payments are fully dependent on bitcoin alone.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
December 20, 2015, 08:06:42 PM
do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?
Nope.  0 chance of that happening unless the elites that currently own all the soldiers and high-tech weapons decide it needs to happen and basically hoover up (either via purchasing or by force) the vast majority of it first.
Activity: 644
December 20, 2015, 01:40:03 AM
For me bitcoin will never be fiat because bitcoin is ecurrency and fiat is physical money.
Thats means Understanding of the world is wrong because Bitcoin is a digital currency and Now Its in progress to replace the Fiat currency In business environment. You will se the power of bitcoin in future and How its gonna rule the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
December 20, 2015, 12:41:12 AM
well this is my simple answer, i wont be here if i dont believe in bitcoin and its potential to be more successful in the future Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 20, 2015, 12:34:19 AM
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 19, 2015, 09:59:48 PM
For me bitcoin will never be fiat because bitcoin is ecurrency and fiat is physical money.
Activity: 658
December 19, 2015, 01:32:51 PM
i dont actually know what to think about it it seems to be that its a great technology though people might not want to use it massively thats what the problem might be though i hope that everyone will get interested and that the price will increase and that bitcoin will replace official currencies
Activity: 742
December 19, 2015, 12:36:39 PM
I like bitcoin. But who manages bitcoin? Is the bitcoin Foundation? It seems there is not much done by the Foundation.
welcome to the bitcoin world, bitcoin is decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen, or central managament
kindly you should check this article https://bitcoin.org/en/faq
your questions and everything about bitcoin are available there, good luck
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
December 19, 2015, 12:28:34 PM
With bitcoin, I can purchase something that can be done by FIAT itself.

Bitcoin also unique investment compare with common one ( gold, diamond,etc)

So I trust bitcoin that's why I mostly keep them
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 19, 2015, 12:23:58 PM
I like bitcoin. But who manages bitcoin? Is the bitcoin Foundation? It seems there is not much done by the Foundation.
Pages:
Jump to: