Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe with bitcoin - page 12. (Read 15092 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Spastic dead-eyed hound.
September 05, 2015, 01:19:49 AM
Firstly, I believe in Bitcoin and I want to make it easier for newcomers and less Internet-savvy based users.
Secondly, you have to admit there are parallels with TCP/IP, email.. to me it seems like a sensible gamble to think that Bitcoin will become very mainstream.

It already happening right now as we speak:

http://www.thestreet.com/story/13277367/1/ubs-barclays-citi-and-others-race-to-capitalize-on-bitcoin-s-blockchain-technology.html
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2015, 01:01:04 AM
Firstly, I believe in Bitcoin and I want to make it easier for newcomers and less Internet-savvy based users.
Secondly, you have to admit there are parallels with TCP/IP, email.. to me it seems like a sensible gamble to think that Bitcoin will become very mainstream.
Activity: 224
Spastic dead-eyed hound.
September 05, 2015, 12:56:15 AM
Personally I believe that fiat won't be the number one currency in 20 years. I think that rare commodities will be the #1 thing that will be valued as I believe the world (or atleast I hope) will go back to the gold standard and dump fiat all together. But the likely hood of that happening is almost close to none, because of the fact that rich guys in suits (i.e. Rothschilds) will prevent it at any cost to keep centralized banks #1.

But overall with BTC, I believe that it will be #1 for the next 10 years with others coming close to it's price but not topping it. Other cryptos will become prevalent due to what they provide. Monero might be one that comes to mind when talking about ultimate security and anonymity. LTC might become prevalent when it comes to fast transactions.. and so on..

But that's just what I believe.. I really don't know much about the crypto world in the first place, just hear stuff from friends. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
September 05, 2015, 12:44:42 AM
bitcoin replacing fiat? of course not!! but i believe bitcoin is the best online currency.
What makes you can say bitcoin is the best online currency ?

coz anonymous or what ?

It's not hard to buy bitcoin, and sometimes it's not full anonymous because when you buy bitcoin in exchanges they require too many documents.

very easy to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is like we have own bank, we can manage our money at will
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
September 04, 2015, 08:22:24 AM
do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?

No I don't think so.At least not for the next 50 years. Fiat money will still exist however only in digital form.
But Bitcoin will hopefully find it's place in this world and make us all a bit more independent from the incumbent.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 04, 2015, 08:11:05 AM
bitcoin replacing fiat? of course not!! but i believe bitcoin is the best online currency.

coz anonymous or what ?

It's not hard to buy bitcoin, and sometimes it's not full anonymous because when you buy bitcoin in exchanges they require too many documents.
Activity: 438
arcs-chain.com
September 04, 2015, 08:07:17 AM

coz anonymous or what ?
Activity: 243
September 04, 2015, 07:16:40 AM
I dont think it will replace fiat. But i hope every normal online/offline shop does support btc some day.
I would also love to get payed with BTC.
But yeah i think some day it will replace internet cash? Probably, who knows Smiley
September 04, 2015, 05:47:13 AM
do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?

Im not sure
bitcoin is just online payment, can't replace fiat as a number one

If bitcoin become real coin (physical coin) then it can happen to replace the usd/eur but it's hard Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
September 04, 2015, 05:29:36 AM

Im not sure
bitcoin is just online payment, can't replace fiat as a number one
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 04, 2015, 04:06:16 AM
yes bitcoin can not replace fiat. but I believe bitcoin could be the best online currency, because the transaction is very simple and easy  Smiley
I hope bitcoin can be accepted at any online store worldwide  Smiley
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
September 04, 2015, 01:49:57 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
September 03, 2015, 08:40:58 AM

the question here is, why people will need fiat if everything could be done with bitcoin? Tongue

nah seriously, the fight here is with governments and that they will do everything needed if bitcoin becomes more stronger than now, the key is what they will do.

The reason is some people will fear and not want digital money.  There are some you just cannot convert into BTC believers.

As far as fighting governments I don't see that happening on official currency.  Most likely I don't see any countries dumping fiat as official ever.  I just don't see it happening.
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
September 03, 2015, 08:01:58 AM

the question here is, why people will need fiat if everything could be done with bitcoin? Tongue

nah seriously, the fight here is with governments and that they will do everything needed if bitcoin becomes more stronger than now, the key is what they will do.
Zz
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077
September 03, 2015, 07:51:40 AM

Yes, I believe in Bitcoin. We don't even use paper money anymore, almost all transactions are handled by credit cards. I'm sure Bitcoin will replace this high commission system in the future.
September 03, 2015, 07:10:59 AM
It can be the first currency for trading online, but after fiat, my opinion is no.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 03, 2015, 07:08:32 AM
no never , but can / will be good alternative to fiat currency especially on web !
legendary
Activity: 896
September 03, 2015, 06:57:19 AM
i surely believe bitcoin has a great future, but i am realistic enough to know that it will never replace an existing fiat currency. bitcoin is a great alternative, bitcoin doesn't need to replace anything.
Activity: 686
fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!
September 03, 2015, 06:19:29 AM

I believe in Bitcoin but i'm not sure if this will replace fiat. Bitcoin is still baby currency which still volatile and people is not really believe in Bitcoin will replace fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
September 03, 2015, 05:51:16 AM
Replacing fiat is not on the line next to where bitcoin is. In the future it may grow even more and can be used by many more people but as long as not everyone in the world uses this or know what bitcoin is then probably not.
Pages:
Jump to: