Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe with bitcoin - page 8. (Read 15092 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
October 03, 2015, 04:35:16 AM

Bitcoin can, but most of here says no and I agree with that because if bitcoin will be the number one and replace fiat currencies. I think Government and others will control it to take advantage to manipulate. Never be number one for bitcoin for me its okay to be number 2 and bitcoin is the better than Paypal, credit cards etc.

Yes. Bitcoin can be trusted to transform world economy into new level. For this reason I also believe in bitcoin. Believing not just in bitcoin but into the core technology which makes bitcoin possible. So, blockchain technology is the reason makes me to believe in bitcoin.

But for me I'm not agree bitcoin will be number one and replace fiat currencies. If that case bitcoin will be replace fait currency in the future for me I don't want government take control it and manipulate it as you can see in real world there is always a corrupt. that is why I don't want bitcoin to replace or to be number one Fiat currencies . just saying

I think it's a little unfair to say all government fiat currencies are corrupt.   Some governments they help their fiat money remain valuable.  Other countries are "bad" or corrupt and their fiat will have massive inflation. 

Bitcoin really needs government acceptance to last long term.  You will see exchanges registering with governments to do business.  If we want mass acceptance we also want government acceptance to a point.  If a government tries to block bitcoin or go against it that would not be good for value.

Government support is no longer needed when everything is available for bitcoins. Because exchanges need to handle both fiat and bitcoin of users. To handle people money we need government approval. But when everywhere bitcoin is accepted there is no need of exchanging into fiat. End of exchange as well as Government intervention.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2015, 12:04:58 AM

Bitcoin can, but most of here says no and I agree with that because if bitcoin will be the number one and replace fiat currencies. I think Government and others will control it to take advantage to manipulate. Never be number one for bitcoin for me its okay to be number 2 and bitcoin is the better than Paypal, credit cards etc.

Yes. Bitcoin can be trusted to transform world economy into new level. For this reason I also believe in bitcoin. Believing not just in bitcoin but into the core technology which makes bitcoin possible. So, blockchain technology is the reason makes me to believe in bitcoin.

But for me I'm not agree bitcoin will be number one and replace fiat currencies. If that case bitcoin will be replace fait currency in the future for me I don't want government take control it and manipulate it as you can see in real world there is always a corrupt. that is why I don't want bitcoin to replace or to be number one Fiat currencies . just saying

I think it's a little unfair to say all government fiat currencies are corrupt.   Some governments they help their fiat money remain valuable.  Other countries are "bad" or corrupt and their fiat will have massive inflation. 

Bitcoin really needs government acceptance to last long term.  You will see exchanges registering with governments to do business.  If we want mass acceptance we also want government acceptance to a point.  If a government tries to block bitcoin or go against it that would not be good for value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 01, 2015, 11:42:05 PM

October 01, 2015, 11:10:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
October 01, 2015, 04:54:46 PM
Personally I believe that fiat won't be the number one currency in 20 years. I think that rare commodities will be the #1 thing that will be valued as I believe the world (or atleast I hope) will go back to the gold standard and dump fiat all together. But the likely hood of that happening is almost close to none, because of the fact that rich guys in suits (i.e. Rothschilds) will prevent it at any cost to keep centralized banks #1.

Commodities are too difficult to use, though. You want to take silver to McDonald's. "That's be $7.32." "Okay... sec, let me shave off 0.03 ounces of this for you." "Okay, let me weigh this to make sure it's right."
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 01, 2015, 10:06:42 AM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 30, 2015, 08:57:54 PM
When i heard about bitcoin there were only a small community who heard about it
And who have made any deals through bitcoin as a payment, now bitcoin has been more popular
Many services operates only in bitcoin and big companies like fiverr accept bitcoin as a payment so i believe that it will be more popular very soon.

I hope so, it would be really nice to have millions of $ in bitcoin. I believe very strongly!!!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 30, 2015, 08:42:43 PM
When i heard about bitcoin there were only a small community who heard about it
And who have made any deals through bitcoin as a payment, now bitcoin has been more popular
Many services operates only in bitcoin and big companies like fiverr accept bitcoin as a payment so i believe that it will be more popular very soon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 30, 2015, 08:37:20 PM
Bitcoin is the only currency that can compete with real money today. So I believe that bitcoin can soon becone world's currency. Lookvat my name. I am true believer of bitcoin.

No bitcoini s real money already, its just a new type of money that is so new not all people understand it fully. I do.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 30, 2015, 05:19:09 PM
Bitcoin is the only currency that can compete with real money today. So I believe that bitcoin can soon becone world's currency. Lookvat my name. I am true believer of bitcoin.
September 30, 2015, 05:04:27 PM
Personally I believe that fiat won't be the number one currency in 20 years. I think that rare commodities will be the #1 thing that will be valued as I believe the world (or atleast I hope) will go back to the gold standard and dump fiat all together. But the likely hood of that happening is almost close to none, because of the fact that rich guys in suits (i.e. Rothschilds) will prevent it at any cost to keep centralized banks #1.
legendary
Activity: 1456
September 30, 2015, 04:30:45 PM
i surely believe bitcoin has a great future, but i am realistic enough to know that it will never replace an existing fiat currency. bitcoin is a great alternative, bitcoin doesn't need to replace anything.

You kinda need to narrow down. Some fiat is worth nothing for some reason or another.  Look at ebay you can get large amounts of useless bills to collect.   So technically BTC is better then some fiat.

But you are right compare to USD, Euro, etc.  BTC will never take over in any of these markets.   I do think BTC will be used more and more and have more people adopt using it.  But people love fiat money, and it does have some security to it (such as us FDIC in banks) that bitcoin's cant really do.
September 30, 2015, 03:16:58 PM
i surely believe bitcoin has a great future, but i am realistic enough to know that it will never replace an existing fiat currency. bitcoin is a great alternative, bitcoin doesn't need to replace anything.
September 30, 2015, 10:50:47 AM

That's the bitcoin.org page, recently updated for how many confirmation needed to act upon receiving a bitcoin payment. It's must be noted for business people who take bitcoins and need to decide how much risk they can take while accepting bitcois. Thanks for the URL.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Activity: 951
Merit: 346
♥ ♠ PlayBitcoinGames ♦ ♣
September 24, 2015, 08:56:35 PM
I trust BTC  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
September 24, 2015, 12:00:48 AM
now bitcoin it may be said online currency No. 1, so I'm sure for it

Im trust too at bitcoin Smiley
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
September 23, 2015, 11:34:30 PM
Bitcoin definitely has potential to reach that stage, It's really just a matter of adoption
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 23, 2015, 04:19:40 PM
bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency and im pretty sure we will not have a better one in near future or it will be best forever, i believe that people interest in bitcoins will grow in the future
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
September 23, 2015, 03:26:36 AM
now bitcoin it may be said online currency No. 1, so I'm sure for it
Pages:
Jump to: