Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe with bitcoin - page 6. (Read 15092 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 01, 2015, 04:57:07 AM
i believe that its price will rise a lot in the future

In long-term prediction i also believe.
But for now (this and the upcoming week) the price i think won't increase too much.
I believe that bitcoin price is unstable and for many years it will be lots of pumps and dumps.

I think anything can happen, so as you know we touched $350 so quickly.
yeah of course bitcoin will increase in the long term I strongly believe that Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
November 01, 2015, 04:00:43 AM
If USD crashed so hard and gold is not stable at that time, guess what is the likely candidate for a global reserver currency? Cheesy Bitcoin may replace fiat in the future if the dollar keeps crashing and declining in value.

why? if usd crash the euro will take its place, or the third strongest fait, i don't see bitcoin overcome this unless all fiat system collapse, or at least all the strong ones
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 01, 2015, 02:54:26 AM
Yeah u do beleive in it.. Bitcoin has been running since 2009 and i never got any problem using it. For me bitcoin is now an essential part of my daily life Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
November 01, 2015, 01:02:43 AM
If USD crashed so hard and gold is not stable at that time, guess what is the likely candidate for a global reserver currency? Cheesy Bitcoin may replace fiat in the future if the dollar keeps crashing and declining in value.

I would not count on this hapening.  If we have a USD crash it will not be good for bitcoin I don't think.  We really want strong fiat in countries to buy BTC.  And stong BTC values to.

So we want both I think.  I don't see if USD loses value most jumping to BTC. I think gold/silver would jump dramatically as most would go for it.  But this is fiction I don't see it happen.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 31, 2015, 11:33:04 PM
Activity: 140
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f
October 31, 2015, 10:39:02 PM
No im not believe that bitcoin will replace fiat in the future because as we can see majority of the people are using fiat so and only few people are using bitcoin unlike fiat.
Activity: 770
October 31, 2015, 10:27:27 PM
No it wont replace fiat. However it may in the far far future. Now or in five years? It's a no. Because fiat is so popular right now that noone will accept to use bitcoin and using bitcoin to buy small thing like a candy bar or a snack is like in hell (unless you got QR code or something) as there are to many numbers in it while fiat is easier (a candy bar is $0.32 for example while bitcoin is 0.001abcdef) and if bitcoin replaces fiat, value of everything will be calculated to bitcoin with some freaking numbers that noone can even remember it. Thing's really complicated I think ( just want I can think of right now, I know there's more)
Activity: 224
October 31, 2015, 06:10:08 PM
yes i do that it might replace the fiat in the future and if this will happen there would be a lot of changes
Activity: 504
October 31, 2015, 05:37:18 PM

In long-term prediction i also believe.
But for now (this and the upcoming week) the price i think won't increase too much.
I believe that bitcoin price is unstable and for many years it will be lots of pumps and dumps.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 31, 2015, 03:39:00 PM
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
October 31, 2015, 01:13:34 PM
the litecoin halving did nothing to the price, so I prefer to don't hear who says that with the btc halving the price can rise. It's an unknown answer
Maybe litecoin has nothing near BTC volume and demand, id say that ltc is much more speculative than BTC. But BTC is involved in many more markets than ltc. So i believe that since many interests BTC can make the difference.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 31, 2015, 02:39:59 AM
the answer is a big YES, first of all we are not here if we dont believe in bitcoins. i cant imagine someone here staying in bitcoin world if he dont believe in it or in its potential as it gets old and stable Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 31, 2015, 02:28:34 AM
Of course I do believe in bitcoin. The fact I am actively participating here on this forum is one reason I believe in bitcoin.

Bitcoin is also our future, bitcoin helped me a lot these days and definitely will help me more in the near future. There's no reason for me not to believe in bitcoin. I always keep my faith on it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
October 30, 2015, 10:56:39 AM
Yes I do believe in Bitcoin.Because if not I wouldn't be here or own a few.
I believe in financial freedom, having a choice, and in open source technologies.Bitcoin is one of the most exciting technological innovations of the last several decades.It will have an future impact to all of us in many parts of our life. And it feels great to be part pf that that early.Yes we are still in early stages!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
October 30, 2015, 09:21:46 AM
I my view oth regular spenders as well as people who are all hoarding, both has faith in bitcoin. Bitcoin's success is based on the number how many people are using it and how much volume it occupy in daily transactions.
So, bitcoin would be a successful regardless of people believing or not.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
October 30, 2015, 05:57:06 AM
The day bitcoin replace fiat it will be so horrible regulated that you will think you are dealing with Gemini 2.0 or something like that.
I don't think it will ever happen
Btc can and will evolve slowly, its us who have to accept the changes, after bitcoin is better adapted and people better informed they can do nothing.
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
October 29, 2015, 04:15:18 PM
The day bitcoin replace fiat it will be so horrible regulated that you will think you are dealing with Gemini 2.0 or something like that.
I don't think it will ever happen
Activity: 618
Merit: 253
October 29, 2015, 07:47:18 AM
do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?
Nah,i dont think bitcoin can ever replace fiat because even though we believe so much in bitcoins but you need to accept the fact that not everyone is aware of bitcoins,like poor people.they just know about fiat in thier country

Bitcoin still need much development in order to replace fiat but it's impossible to happen. It will take many many years. Rather than thinking bitcoin to replace the fiat, be contented to what bitcoin can do today.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
October 29, 2015, 07:44:58 AM
do you believe with bitcoin in the future can replace fiat as a number one currency?
Nah,i dont think bitcoin can ever replace fiat because even though we believe so much in bitcoins but you need to accept the fact that not everyone is aware of bitcoins,like poor people.they just know about fiat in thier country
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
October 29, 2015, 05:08:22 AM
I believe bitcoin will have a bright future, but I do not believe bitcoin can replace fiat. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: