Pages:
Author

Topic: do you believe with bitcoin - page 2. (Read 15092 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
January 23, 2016, 12:34:22 AM
i believe bitcoin in value and technology
now more people adopt bitcoin technology to his own shitcoin
but im sure only bitcoin can survive
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 19, 2016, 07:24:34 PM
Interesting how people are so obsessed with bitcoin.
Why not paypal? Just because you're paranoid about not having your payments traced?
Maybe you should not buy illegal stuff. IMO.
Many more billions are obsessed with paper that is printed out of thin air and is totally worthless, why are they not obsessed with wrapping paper? I am sure there are many reasons from many people mine is, nobody controls it and it is decentralized. Nobody has a license to print billions of btc's. No body is in control of my funds and limits what i can and cannot spend or freeze my btc should they wish. I could go on but i think you get the gist if you have a brain cell. None of the above is for buying ILLEGAL stuff. To answer original post will it be the number one currency-No i dont think it will but it will along side all currencies which is just as good.
I have to admit - you have a good point - last year I had an account frozen - so yeah - I agree with you on this one.
A few days ago it was said that bitcoin will die - let's hope not.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
January 19, 2016, 07:05:05 PM
Why not paypal? Just because you're paranoid about not having your payments traced?
Many more billions are obsessed with paper that is printed out of thin air and is totally worthless, why are they not obsessed with wrapping paper? I am sure there are many reasons from many people mine is, nobody controls it and it is decentralized. Nobody has a license to print billions of btc's. No body is in control of my funds and limits what i can and cannot spend or freeze my btc should they wish. I could go on but i think you get the gist if you have a brain cell. None of the above is for buying ILLEGAL stuff. To answer original post will it be the number one currency-No i dont think it will but it will along side all currencies which is just as good.
Activity: 350
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 19, 2016, 06:30:52 PM
Activity: 413
January 19, 2016, 03:57:04 PM
in the near future
i believe lots of people of the world will use bitcoin . i believe most big companies sell their products bitcoin currency too and all banks works with bitcoin currency too.   
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
January 19, 2016, 03:01:48 PM
however bitcoin will never replace real money. real money is very protected by the government.

bitcoin can only be used online, but I hope bitcoin can buy everything in online.
legendary
Activity: 980
January 19, 2016, 01:48:35 PM
I dont think so, real money is still really strong  Sad
yes it's true i was no doubt such it but i think bitcoin is good for short term and long term investment because many people said bitcoin will be more famous in the future and the price also will rise up
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
January 19, 2016, 12:58:29 PM
If I'm not believe it why would I stay here instead I can go somewhere to spend my time to something else  Tongue

For me, bitcoin may be selected as investation. The risky one ....

Bitcoin is both an investment and a currency. That is the beauty of it. Gold is just an investment. We cannot spend it easily.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
January 08, 2016, 11:53:00 AM
If I'm not believe it why would I stay here instead I can go somewhere to spend my time to something else  Tongue

For me, bitcoin may be selected as investation. The risky one ....
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
January 08, 2016, 11:45:17 AM
Bitcoins will never replace fiat but I do believe that bitcoins will be recognized and become legal soon with some restrictions which is OK till it is still volatile. Fiat is an offline payment mode while bitcoins is more like forex where we trade currency pairs and only only a virtual currency.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 08, 2016, 11:29:47 AM
Yes, I think fiat will become an additional service that the world will rely on things like bitcoin.

That is my feeling as well. The bitcoin will grow stronger in the future. The fiat such as US dollar will devalue all the time.
legendary
Activity: 980
January 08, 2016, 10:47:26 AM
if i would not believe into Bitcoin for the future then i very likely would not been here and would not stake any Bitcoin. i guess most here are believing in the future of Bitcoin.

I think Op created unnecessary thread here. Without believing bitcoin how he can earn bitcoin. Bitcoin users are believing bitcoin and bitcoin is cen percent will become a future currency of the world and It will replace USD's Value in international market a powerful currency.
might be OP just curious how many people do believe with bitcoin in this forum so he create this thread
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
January 07, 2016, 11:22:31 PM
i think that bitcoin might possibly replace fiat after a few decades if people will be interested in it

Hopefully not and let just bitcoin system what it is today. Many people will adopt bitcoin even it will not replace fiat system. Didn't you know that if bitcoin will become centralized we will not experiencing now the freedom of bitcoin transaction today as it will be under Central and World Banks legal term.
Activity: 434
January 07, 2016, 10:57:56 PM
Yes i do. i believe with bitcoin. like today, the bitcoin price keep increase from two days ago and i hope the price will go up to $1.000, so that make many people will believe with bitcoin too.
Activity: 238
January 07, 2016, 10:54:14 PM
its possible for me...if many people know and interest in btc...
btc will become our first money...
Activity: 406
January 03, 2016, 11:22:05 AM
i think that bitcoin might possibly replace fiat after a few decades if people will be interested in it
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
January 03, 2016, 09:31:24 AM
Yes i believe in bitcoin but i dont believe it will replace fiat currency. it will live beside the currencies of the world but never replace them.
Well, Fiat will be worthless later on because of inflation. Fiat will be as worthless as a piece of paper later on.

I believe in bitcoin that it will be useful later on.
Fiat is already worthless but it is forced upon us to believe it isnt, accept it or die.
Activity: 420
January 03, 2016, 09:24:36 AM
Well, Fiat will be worthless later on because of inflation. Fiat will be as worthless as a piece of paper later on.

i agree with this. i also believe in bitcoin, someday bitcoin will be booming and popular in the world and many people will start using bitcoin.
Activity: 224
January 03, 2016, 08:23:31 AM

Activity: 406
January 03, 2016, 08:02:28 AM
Yes i believe. i believe bitcoin can be a real money like dollar, as you can see the price of bitcoin is high. o yes i believe in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: