Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts? - page 59. (Read 20521 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
November 04, 2018, 06:18:27 AM
I buy such cryptocurrency. But not for long-term investment. I try to sell it at the first rise.
I do not want to do that with a fresh purchase of coins. The holding is better if the coins are pin the top 100's.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
Yeah i buy coins outside top 100 coinmarketcap, but i do my own research very carefully before decide to buy that coins. If i see thats project has a lot potential in the near future, i will buy and hold that coins untill i get profit then sell it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 06:13:34 AM
I allocate 10% of my capital for investing in cryptocurrencies to altcoins from the first 500 coins. A lot of undervalued coins, which can be well earned. Very interesting and promising coin there is.  Even 1% of the capital guide to coins of the 1000 the first.
I have about 60% of my income in Cryptocurrency because the price seems that it can blast high someday.
Activity: 266
November 04, 2018, 06:12:23 AM
I allocate 10% of my capital for investing in cryptocurrencies to altcoins from the first 500 coins. A lot of undervalued coins, which can be well earned. Very interesting and promising coin there is.  Even 1% of the capital guide to coins of the 1000 the first.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
November 04, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
That's really risky but that's how we can get rich quick. You know, when the market goes down, new ICO projects and altcoin appear a lot. It is our chance to invest in good ICO projects or to buy new altcoins on the floor. When the market goes down, the new altcoins are often pumped a lot because of low capitalization so the pump is easy. I think investing in the new altcoins is easier.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
November 04, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
I buy coins from the TOP 100, such as ETH NEO XLM EOS ZIL LTC. I think they are very reliable and attractive for investment. The rest of the coins that are not in the top 100 have more potential for profit, but many of them are cheating and so I try not to buy them
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 06:01:59 AM
With a decent amount of research it is possible to make massive short term gains with not that much of risk. Basically all of the projects that held their ICO this year are out of the top 100, a solid chunk of them were highly hyped but flopped after they have entered the market. So here lays the investing opportunity because those coins can moon rapidly and go 2x or more and their market price is still under their ICO price.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 06:00:21 AM
Big risk, but even bigger profit. Relatively low price allows you to buy and keep

Yes,  it's a bigger risks for that to buy not much popular because it can immediately fall to its value. It's much better to buy those popular while it's affordable because we can more on gaining of profits.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
November 04, 2018, 05:55:50 AM
Big risk, but even bigger profit. Relatively low price allows you to buy and keep
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
November 04, 2018, 05:45:33 AM
Yes because it has a great potential to rise compared those coins in top 100 and some are just new coins which is listed on a small exchange
Activity: 406
November 04, 2018, 05:31:43 AM

There are alot of great projects that are ranked below top 100, also there are some scam coins that are currently ranked or were ranked top 100 too, so I think we should be careful with both, investing in top 100 or lower ranked projects. I do have investment in few projects that arent even in top 300, and I really do believe in their future, because I can see they are working hard on their product and aren't really doing any marketing before they finish product. Which for me is the way to go, I don't really like those shills or pumps in coins that doesn't have anything just a blank words on their roadmap. Patience is the key here, and I believe in the future of my investments Smiley
Activity: 140
November 04, 2018, 04:38:06 AM
I buy such cryptocurrency. But not for long-term investment. I try to sell it at the first rise.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
November 04, 2018, 12:16:50 AM
I have bought altcoins that are not listed on the best 100 list in the market, because the altcoin I bought is an altcoin that has just done an ICO and is registered with an exchanger, but I'm sure the growth will be very good, I hold it up until now
Activity: 459
November 04, 2018, 12:14:22 AM
If you need to rely on rankings to invest, then I think the top ten is the safest. But the profit may be very small, if you need a high return you can choose to invest in a new coin, but the risk can be very large.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
November 04, 2018, 12:03:59 AM
I don't buy altcoins below the top 100. as you say. it's very risky. but for some reason I will buy it. for example, the Token that is being released, and has not received a pump. while prices tend to continue to decline. then I will buy it but not with big capital.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

kinda, theres a hesitation on my part when purchasing a not top 100 altcoins in the coinmarketcap. with the current market of this year, id rather be safe than sorry
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 11:44:52 PM
it depend, i think if just for short term like daily trade it will be fine, but dont hold long than 1 month that too risk.
always remember do research before you buy, i will prefer coin that list on binance because has a big volume and quality coin.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 03, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

Basically, when an ICO starts and they supply their own token in the market, it is not already listed on the top 100 alts, meaning to say, alot of investors really invest in just coins which are listed in the top 100. Thus, they buy those coins advertised by their chosen promising project or ICO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 07:57:53 PM
I usually buy any promising coin irrespective of its position in the coinmarket cap. We currently have over 2000 coins in the coinmarket cap and all cannot occupy the top 100 positions.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 07:54:08 PM
Not all in the top 100 are potential. They have not top 100 altcoins who still potential and that is good invest.

yeah... even those under 300 are more potential because their project is still in the early stage and the market cap is still small but you must be careful when choosing it, my advice is just choose a platform with large community and the team always active in providing updates regarding the project and always answer all questions from user and don't forget to make sure they already have some active products this is to ensure the value of their tokens can grow in the future
Pages:
Jump to: