Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts? - page 61. (Read 20521 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 17
November 03, 2018, 06:13:28 PM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!
The order of currencies in the market does not mean it is the best in terms of profit
I buy currencies that give me a better profit rate
But I do not risk anonymous currencies
You have to balance between the safest and the most profitable
But if you can achieve both sides, that's great.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 06:05:37 PM
Buying a non-top 100 is very risky. So far if you want to buy. I automatically bought the top 100 because in my opinion it is definitely guaranteed, even though the guarantee is not 100%. At least 80% guaranteed. Imagine if you buy a top 100, it will definitely suffer losses.
copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 7
November 03, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
I don't like to buy always top 100 coins or listed coinmarketcap. I also realize that always top 100 coins have good future.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 06:05:21 PM
from the number of altcoins in marketcurrency which are in the top 100, there will be more potential and relatively good, it would be better for us to buy coins in the top 10 with undoubted potential but quite expensive. if you buy coins that are under the top 100 you may not trade in small amounts to avoid unstable market risks. in my opinion it's better to buy coins that are already popular like ETH, Ripple, EOS etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 06:00:53 PM
Me yes i buy below top 100 altcoin. Its not need to be top 100 to get profit its just depend on the market of each token and to your strategies
Activity: 672
November 03, 2018, 05:46:08 PM
Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

I don't really see anything bad in buying coins that is not among the top 100. Its important to note that the top 100 is not a permanent position for the coins that are there currently. Therefore its possible someone buy coin that is not in top 100 and such coin can find its way to be part of the top 100.
Activity: 216
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 05:39:40 PM
Certainly risky . But also in this list there are coins which then very well shoot , at times increasing the cost . Just believe in what you do, you need to analyze and choose carefully . Take a risk - it is justified
You didn't write anything meaningful. You can not really advise, at least in their opinion some promising coin. For example, I would advise Dentacoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 05:35:37 PM
Certainly risky . But also in this list there are coins which then very well shoot , at times increasing the cost . Just believe in what you do, you need to analyze and choose carefully . Take a risk - it is justified
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 05:25:55 PM
My opinion on the fact that it is on such coins you can now make a very large profit. I'm talking about the Etheera project. At this moment, this ETA token can be bought at a price tens times less than it was sold to investors during sales. Therefore, if you want to earn very seriously, then think about investing in this project. During the last week, there were several large announcements from the management of the project about new exchanges and a new large investor.  I'm sure that this token will go up in price very quickly.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://temco.io
November 03, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
Yes, very cheap coins that have recently appeared, such as DCN, NPXS. They are very cheap and they have a very large potential for growth in a fairly short time
All the coins when it was not even top 100. This top is constantly changing. Over time, there are promising projects that are worth paying attention to.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
IRONX
November 03, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
Yes, very cheap coins that have recently appeared, such as DCN, NPXS. They are very cheap and they have a very large potential for growth in a fairly short time
Activity: 532
November 03, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
"Yes, I have some coins not from top 100 cryptocurrency, but it is really hard to find good ones. If you make good research work - it`s worth risks.
What about this coins, there is some: PHX, PRO, USE."
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
November 03, 2018, 02:47:15 PM
I will buy those coins or tokes which are potential for making profit i don't care to their market position in CMC. But before investing any coins or tokens at first i will go through their project if i feel better then i will invest to it.              

There are significantly more good altcoins than the first 100! Of course there is a sense in other coins. But myself I don't buy such coins. I receive them in the form of rewards from participating in the bounty and hold them for better times. If this were not, I would buy coins only from the TOP-10!
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 12:27:42 PM
I will buy those coins or tokes which are potential for making profit i don't care to their market position in CMC. But before investing any coins or tokens at first i will go through their project if i feel better then i will invest to it.               
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
November 03, 2018, 12:22:27 PM
yes, if the coin have potential, you can get more profit compared to coins on Top 100, because the coin have alot of room to grow unlike the altcoins on top 100 they are on their peak, even top 100 altcoins have some bullshit coins like bitcoin cash, not all top 100 altcoins are safe investment some of them are just hype.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
November 03, 2018, 12:13:40 PM
This time, the market capitalization has decreased quite a lot. I think we can take risks and invest in the top 100 coins. But the coins in the top 100 has a large capital so it is difficult to increase the value now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 03, 2018, 12:00:39 PM
There are worthless coins among the top 10 so there's a risk to consider upon them not just below the top 100 and other newly released coins without any ranking from cmc, there's no difference you should conduct a research before engaging the only edge from top alts is that some of them are known and established but it doesn't matter because they are all affected by the market condition and bitcoins flow.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 03, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
For my personal preferrences I don't usually buy coins that are not listed on top 100 on coinmarketcap it is because I know that the mentality of some investors will be based on community and support of the specific coin so I can say that investing in atleast top 10, 20, 30 or even 100 will makes any sense in choosing coins that will surely give us good amount of gains in the future. I know that all of us will choose any coins that we think we will be having good profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 03, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

I do buy them, but I only buy those who are in the big exchanges to make sure that it gets a lot of volume in trading to make the price of it somehow pumps.
Activity: 406
November 03, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
The top 100 in coinmarketcap cannot be the only reference to look for choices. Not always right! learn more about the amount of supply, circulation supply and the community in it. Everything presented is only a prediction, nothing is certain. If for investment I prefer to join in ico, it is very risky, but if successful you can immediately get multiple profits.
Pages:
Jump to: