Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 17. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

After the bitcoin value drops exceptionally plunge, it won't remain at longer circumstances yet in the end recoup back to higher esteem. The open door in the wake of purchasing at dumped cost is incredible with regards to productive returns, and no second thoughts all things considered. On the off chance that we see the cost pumping, don't effectively offer your benefit but instead hold it for future better cost to be accomplished.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well, before I buy when the price drops sharply I wait till it's secure. For example, the price goes down, I'll wait if it'll go low again for 1 - 2 days, then if it doesn't I'll buy, because my instinct tells me that it will start recovering. It's my strategy though so I can't say that it's 100% effective, but it's effective for me. Just want to share.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
In all trade cases everyone wants to buy cheaply and sell for as expensive as ever
not only in the cryptos trading.

However, only a few reliable cryptocurrencies for trading.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
If I see the price of the bitcoi decreased I will buy but it depends to the situation sometimes I wait but most if the time I buy when I see dump. Not all the time I bought bitcoij when price is down I buy also when the increase because I believe it will continue to pump the price.

After the bitcoin price drops very dip, it won't stay at longer situations but eventually recover back to higher value. The opportunity after buying at dumped price is great when it comes to profitable returns, and no regrets after all. If we see the price pumping, don't easily sell your asset but rather hold it for future better price to be achieved.
a good chance when buying bitcoin when it falls. market cryptocurrency different from forex that can make our assets become 0. although after we buy then still down, as long as we have not sold our assets are still intact.
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
Otherwise, better to buy (low) when ppl sell in panic  (low).. and sell (high)when ppl start to buy in panic (high)
Activity: 89
Merit: 3
2 da Moon
not always.. not all coins in trade have the same chart.. dump/pump are not similar in all coins.. you can't ensure it will not dump more
for ex; if you had bought after -30% dump if it sort of sh!t coins and  continue dumping another -40% the next day
Or it was in the top 3 weeks [high 200%] and what you are seeing Just minus 30 of total previous pump...
first of all "buy low sell high" Study the graph of that X coin it's ups and downs.. if it has support Or not.. community ,, scam or legit
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
If I see the price of the bitcoi decreased I will buy but it depends to the situation sometimes I wait but most if the time I buy when I see dump. Not all the time I bought bitcoij when price is down I buy also when the increase because I believe it will continue to pump the price.

After the bitcoin price drops very dip, it won't stay at longer situations but eventually recover back to higher value. The opportunity after buying at dumped price is great when it comes to profitable returns, and no regrets after all. If we see the price pumping, don't easily sell your asset but rather hold it for future better price to be achieved.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

Thanks for the advice.  You are correct, thanks for that.  In trading,  sometimes we really feel some disappointments specially when it goes far away than what we expected to happen. I guess we need to think more before we invest. 
Activity: 350
Good day, mates.

Depends upon the situation, Money in my hands are also like bubbles, But once the value of crypto's smoothly drops, For me it's a great opportunity, because of not all the time it remains there, expects on another day it will recover's.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
I usually buy when the prices at the market drop sharply. But I only buy those coins in which I believe and which has a strong resistance. Such coins even get dumped hard, they recover fast and gain a lot of profit. For example, BNB has a very good resistance. During the last big correction at the end of June when even Ethereum dropped till 400$, BNB from 14-15$ dropped to 13$ and recovered fast. One more example, STEEM dropped to 1.10$ and the market started recovery it rolled back to 1.50-1.62$ very fast. And there are other coins like that. Abovementioned are only those which I am trading.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Good day, mates.

That's true every drop have a rising also. Dropping the price is our opportunity to buy more so we can have a good profit when it's go high the price. Like other said keep on buying as long you can afford it don't miss the opportunity because in the end it will give you a good earnings.
Activity: 25
Of course yes ,i always buy some coin in low price but ussualy after buy price low and down again i buy back if lose more than 40%
Activity: 420
Hmm. easy to tell hard to do. Can you explain more what a sharp drop is?
Because by experience not all dump will afterward pumps.
a sharp fall occurs if prices decline by more than 30 percent in a short time. this will cause the market to panic and could make a lot of people increasingly panicked selling their assets. it depends if the pump is a natural pump.
Well if people sell at panic it can be their own internal weakness because we all know bitcoin never fall forever, it dumps only for some time and it is up to us that how we use to deal with the situation and make profit for us, better if we buy at sharp dip and hold with patience, those who sold at dip are now a day regret because price has started to rise and it will keep on going high day by day, as a bitcoin user I have trust on it and I will keep on buying to hold for long term, as bitcoin is the most promising currency.
Some people are really take panic about its drop price but its our responsibility to understand them the price will more high and profitable in coming future and that's why it is the best time to buy more bitcoin and hold it for its high price then you will see its price will happy your life because it will very profitable in coming future.
Activity: 126
Hmm. easy to tell hard to do. Can you explain more what a sharp drop is?
Because by experience not all dump will afterward pumps.
a sharp fall occurs if prices decline by more than 30 percent in a short time. this will cause the market to panic and could make a lot of people increasingly panicked selling their assets. it depends if the pump is a natural pump.
Well if people sell at panic it can be their own internal weakness because we all know bitcoin never fall forever, it dumps only for some time and it is up to us that how we use to deal with the situation and make profit for us, better if we buy at sharp dip and hold with patience, those who sold at dip are now a day regret because price has started to rise and it will keep on going high day by day, as a bitcoin user I have trust on it and I will keep on buying to hold for long term, as bitcoin is the most promising currency.
Activity: 185
What if it dropped and never rise after that? Even if it rise, but we are still at loss?
Activity: 308
Good day, mates.

Obviously yes, investing a huge amount of cryptocurrency when the price drops is the best thing you can do in order to earn more profit and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are getting wealthy by just investing on the market.
Activity: 462
Yes I use to buy when the price drops sharply but I do buy a good and great coin or token. However, before I buy any token or coin I use to read the white paper and also get more information about the token. Wiseness is the order of he day when you want to buy token. Also,f you buy a good token to can make profit only if you hold to let that time comes.
Choosing coins to invest is an important factor in the success of investing in this market. Once you have selected a potential coin, it is easy to determine where you buy. Now is the time when investors can buy some good coins that are very cheap on the cryptocurrency market, allocating funds to the DCA when coins continue to fall to reduce risk.
Activity: 322
Good day, mates.

I think that at this point you should stay out of the market and wait for bitcoin to fall deeper so that you can buy bitcoin and altcoin for the best price. The market is bearish in the long term, so I think bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply in the coming days and the price of altcoin will continue to fall. So you can wait to be able to buy good coin at the best price.
Activity: 119
Now the price falls almost on all coins and I think that now this strategy will not show the desired results. It is better to buy tokens of projects that have a great chance of making several claims and waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: