Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 21. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
When price drops steep there is always a pumping in price further. Every user won't feel confident about further price increase, very few has the mentality and believe that the growth will happen and invest good. I personally don't have much to buy. But buying at steep drops is always good.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Sure i did. last night and before the last night I bought a lot of Ethereum and altcoin . Today the market pumped and I am in profit all of my coins Smiley I am not going to sell all of my coin now. Would hold some and started doing regular trade with those coin . When price drops sharply I use those time for buy some good product (altcoin)
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Bought few more ETH on 29th June . Will Sell once touches 1000$ .
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
This is a good strategy, my strategy is almost the same as OP. I take the opportunity to buy when Bitcoin price fall sharply, provided I have the spare cash. And I spilt my capital and buy again if price drop again.

That is always a good way to do because we have to split our investment every time because we don't know when the price will increase and when the price will drop. So it is always good to hold some money even if it goes even down to buy at that point.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Why not. I always calculate the % profits on the basis of how much the crypto market has fallen down. Just imagine, whenever crypto drops by 20% then you actually should be seeing it as 20% profit if you buy it at that drop. Because, one thing is sure for the crypto market to recover itself with short term or long term hold. So if we know very well that 20% recovery is sure shot then obviously that is going to be 20% profit for us. What I discussed here is just an example but yes, a sharp should be seen as the opportunity.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Yes of course i will buy,because i would grab that great opportunity for me to earn more profits on the right and proper handling it when doing investment or trading. I will give all my best and efforts how to be successful in this field.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes..i always buy when the price drop sharply and hold it for a time being until i can sell it 😊
THIS process of earning is gona make you rich sharply, you will be too rich and will have good amount of saving for you upcoming future as soon price of bitcoin is gonna rise higher, one should not think too much while spending money in bitcoin because bitcoin is full of profit but we need to trust and hold if after buying at falling price.
A lot of people are saying this but i don't think everyone's doing it. There will always be something at the back of your head telling you that the value of the coin may continuously decline and not recover. So buying in bulk may risk you waiting for a long time before making profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
This is a good strategy, my strategy is almost the same as OP. I take the opportunity to buy when Bitcoin price fall sharply, provided I have the spare cash. And I spilt my capital and buy again if price drop again.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Yes..i always buy when the price drop sharply and hold it for a time being until i can sell it 😊
THIS process of earning is gona make you rich sharply, you will be too rich and will have good amount of saving for you upcoming future as soon price of bitcoin is gonna rise higher, one should not think too much while spending money in bitcoin because bitcoin is full of profit but we need to trust and hold if after buying at falling price.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I do not always buy a coin that drops sharply, you earn. There are a lot of examples when the token fell and after that it did not grow.
Activity: 364
yes of course I always buy coin when the coin price falls because by taking advantage of falling prices because of the factors of the panicked traders I can earn very much profit, take advantage of such moments to buy as much coin as you can.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
yes it's a good way, maybe it can be followed that way, because when down we can get much more bitcoin with a fairly minimal capital, if we sure there must be a road masalh worry there must be, keep looking for info

I agree to you sir downtrend is a new opportunity yo buy more bitcoin or etheir altcoin in a low price I also wait that time to stock more good altcoin because a little bit pump up can give you good profit, I always look for latest new if theres an update regarding what happen to the market this will give you an idea if the market going to bearish or bullish.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
yes it's a good way, maybe it can be followed that way, because when down we can get much more bitcoin with a fairly minimal capital, if we sure there must be a road masalh worry there must be, keep looking for info
Activity: 56
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
In my opinion the best times to buy coin is when the downtrend finish, because if we buy coin when still in downtrend we can not predict the deepest of price. Wait patient for the deepest price and the price consolidate a few hours and any 1 bullish candle, and this moment is good times to buy it.

But the thing is that we can't predict when it will stop to drop. How can you determined that the downtrend finished so that I have an idea just to avoid loses in trading.
Well I know price is unpredictable but as I am bitcoiner so I know what to do at dropping price (purchasing) and what to do at rising price (selling). So I do my level best to purchase some bitcoin whenever there is sharp drop in price, I just keep on buying until the price stopped dropping then I use to keep my bitcoin holed for long long term to sell our for profit, this is my way of being rich, so natural and so easy.
Activity: 77
buying altcoins at the time of market down is the best way to gain profits in future now the market is down we can take the opportunity of buying the coins at the lowest price possible
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
You always buy when prices fall sharply. You have to be at every drop if you have money. Bitcoin prices will increase a lot in the future so buying at any price makes sense but buying at a low point means you will easily make a profit. Before buying you have to do some TA to find out where the next price is if it can still go down you wait and make the offer.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

That's good strategy though it's very risky in the current market situation, we can't never know when this bear trend ends. but as I can see all market will not recover this year due to regulations and anomalies , 2019 will be ok
I also see that this year would be just a huge correction for the market of the cryptocurrencies because they grew up a lot from the year of 2017 and since the whales have a lot of bags for the different cryptocurrencies in the market then they are unloading and getting some profit which is adding to the panic selling effect of the market.
Activity: 686
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool

That's good strategy though it's very risky in the current market situation, we can't never know when this bear trend ends. but as I can see all market will not recover this year due to regulations and anomalies , 2019 will be ok
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
It depends, if it goes down sharply because of the technical problems of the coin itself (eg hacked, wallet down, bad partnership, delist from an exchange) then I choose not to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: