Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 19. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool
No I do not there is a chance it will go down after some time. Ensuring a stable dip is an advantage if you have money to spare in that second round. Be that as it may don't buy too harshly take everything into deep consideration. If bitcoin falls down with a spike it will not eventually rise after some time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

Truly as the market drops there is an once in a lifetime opportunity to pump effectively because of the huge network that backings to it and needed to purchase more at low cost yet before purchasing in the profound ensure you find out about the coin so you didn't stress in the event that they can have a capacity to rise again effortlessly after the landfill since you realize that this coin is having a major potential to develop its incentive later on that may assist you with gaining a major benefit.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
Although I work in this online market too many ago and still now I work here. I see too many people start cryptocurrency trading but most of the people don’t know how to start trading in this region people always lose his money. I always buy altcoin because when the market shows a red signal at that time altcoin is very cheap so I don’t miss this good opportunity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Yes, and I just did it last week on 3 coins which is WAX, BWK and MEDIBLOCK. Honestly, I don't know much about those projects but because they've reached all time lows, I bought it expecting my profits when it recovers.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
HaasOnline - The best trading bot for cryptocurrency!
Very profitable!

Features:
- 20 different signals
- Safety insurance
- Trade without losses
- Trade any altcoin
- Auto-buy on pump and auto-sell on dump
- ... and more!

Options:
- Trade Bot
- Arbitrage Bot
- Order Bot

Exchanges supported:
- Bitfinex
- Bitstamp
- BitTrex
- BTC-E
- CEX.IO
- Huobi
- Kraken
- Poloniex
- ... and much more!

Also we decided to give away 3 months of the "Advanced" plan for free for everyone who installs new version from June 29 to July 10.
Grab your gift right now!

haasoniine.com
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Buy low and sell is the only strategy that everyone uses to make timely profits and if you see price dropping sharply then without wasting any time you should buy as many coins as possible and instead of buying bitcoin you should buy cheap altcoins that has potential to rise in future as it can pump very sharply and it can give you better profits in compare to bitcoins.

Definitely yes, I am doing too. But of course, research more on the coins or token to buy because it might be its last hurray and never comeback to its highest. Check the devs social media updates, check the community if active and decide.
you're right not forever the price is down is the right time to buy right, so than doing checking and research first is the thing to do
to determine the potential is the price of that coin you will buy still  have possibility to rise again or not?

that’s why I always try to buy some fine amount of bitcoin whenever there is sharp drop in price of bitcoin, price now a day is getting better and I have bought good amount of bitcoin, after completing purchasing it is good to keep our bitcoin and to deal wisely with price drop, so I am now waiting for the best time to sell them away for profit, buying bitcoin is the safe thing we can do with our money, so buy now.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
yes sometimes it is the best option that it seems but only it seems cuz it can be dropped as you can t imagine and you just enter to minus and nothing you gain.
Activity: 350
Good day, mates.

When you choose a new cryptocurrency that the future. Cause we have been working with the future, and technology. I believe in science, and other information. Cause bitcoin are respectable with the world. I even its stabilized and it is the market. Cause bitcoin are respectable
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
in many cases i still buy even when the maket drops sharply because we may never have the chance to buy that coin when it rises in the future, but sometimes i still loss profit when that altcoin keep dropping more than i thought, so i never want to use all of my money in one specific coin but buying many altcoins to keep my investment safe in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
that way is a good way to trade but I prefer to minus 10% directly in add again to buy back or at stoplose. Because if it fell to 30% it could spend my capital in terms of buying and selling in digital currency.

hopefully your profits can be useful to many people resulting from trading digital currency. Nice!
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Yeah i can my share my opinion that i always buy when there is a sharp price drop .. Sometimes i fail but sometimes i got a lot profit from that fallen down coin . . .
If someone can do proper research in this sector they will surely become successful  and there is nothing to be afraid of ..
But the hardest thing is how can you spot the bottom price to buy or you just buy with your feelings. Doing the buy and sell stuffs base on your feelings isn't a good move in my opinion.
Everything should be calculated and not doing base on emotions and feelings.
Activity: 82
Yeah i can my share my opinion that i always buy when there is a sharp price drop .. Sometimes i fail but sometimes i got a lot profit from that fallen down coin . . .
If someone can do proper research in this sector they will surely become successful  and there is nothing to be afraid of ..
Activity: 462
Good day, mates.

If youre talkiny about the top ten coins.then theres no real failure because even if the prices continues to drops for sure recovery will follow as long as you hold the coins and never use the stop and loss strategy ,sometimes this only leads us to failure assuming that the price will never come back to whats the starting price
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Good day, mates.

Yes, I would like to invest substantially when altcoin and bitcoin have fallen in price, sure to grow my investment when it goes up even a couple of months, the patience is needed to be successful.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Good day, mates.

Yes, I usually do it because it is the best strategy that I know that would provide me a good gain in time. It is really a wise thing to buy when the price drops sharply and just hodl it until we reach our target goal and sell our hodlings. It is important that we always know when to buy and when to sell.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I totally agree with your opinion, investing in droping market is always a good choice. Spending time to research and find out some good potential coins. Buying with low price and holding in long term
Yes as the market drops there is a big chance to pump easily due to the big community that supports to it and wanted to buy more at low price but before buying in the deep make sure you know more about the coin so that you didn't worry if they can have an ability to rise again easily after the dump because you know that this coin is having a big potential to grow its value in the future that may help you to gain a big profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I totally agree with your opinion, investing in droping market is always a good choice. Spending time to research and find out some good potential coins. Buying with low price and holding in long term
Activity: 308
the strategy: prices are falling - than buy, they will grow is not pretty clear all the time. In order to conclude that this optimism is justified, it is necessary to understand the factors of growth and decline of the market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
i always fail at predict what lowest price when the coin price drops
so i just buy when the market starting to move up or i just buying when there are good news about coin/token its self

This would be an advantage as well that you are only buying when the price already move up because there is a possibility that when the price is in a downtrend, it will continue to go down so you are just catching a falling knife. It would be better that you will just wait for the right time to buy when the market is already in a good condition and there are many people who are using this strategy too. There are people who are waiting for the market to recover before they would put their money. It's better to buy when the price is going up but not overbought.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
Do you think you first need to see the price go up at least a bit before buying?  Because if you buy after the price drops, it can keep dropping more and more.
Pages:
Jump to: