Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU BUY WHEN THE PRICE DROPS SHARPLY ? - page 23. (Read 4008 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Some times buying immediately after a sharp fall may be dangerous,the sharp fall may have been occasioned by security concerns in which case it make little sense to buy into such project.Imagine a hacker gaining access,hacks the token and create more tokens and starts selling,that will plunge the price sharply and render the tkens almost worthless.One should always check before making any purchase.There is always a reason for sharp drop in price and it is usually a fundamental one
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
I really love to buy when i see 2-3-4 red candle on 30-1h graphs after 3-4 red candle and backuping price , its easy give me about 10-20% profit in day traiding , but its only working when markets goes down very hard.

I like this idea.

I personally track on percentages and check what i could potentially make
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Well , they say never buy in top neither when it is on bottom , because if you are not sure it is the bottom it can goes deeper!
2 points are not very stable , very top and very bottom , between those would have less risk .

I can rely in thia one because possibilities may happen so we cannot say that if the price is down the price will get up some of the coins when they gets down they will going to crash much more that leads for the coin to be dead. So never buy those coins that are not that ild in this thing because new coins are not that strong enough to handle such a downfall. Just when they pump a little higher then that is the time to go because that is for sure will gp up again
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
This is one of the strategies I stick to. I split my trading funds into two parts. The one part of my assets I trade daily when the market is going well. When the market goes down and starts a continuous correction. I stop trading my primary assets and convert it to fiat or Tether. When the market is down for 2-3 days I start buying with my secondary assets.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Yes, I just buy the altcoins which drops sharply, but it depends of the altcoins that I like to buy which are potential altcoins so that I earn profit for sure. 
I have been in the market for sometimes now and I see it a good decision to buy when the values are down. I buy Bitcoin and ETH when the market is red. These crypto both the top ones have been giving great returns lately and are still expected to cross a good value in the ongoing year. Whenever there is a jump in the values, it attracts more and more people and this rises the prices more and the trend goes on.
Activity: 164
Merit: 19
waiting until the drop hits a resistance level of any kind. 1h to 4h chart resistance. then a buy is possible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Good day, mates.

My strategy is to buy coins when the price drops sharply.

Sometimes I fail, because the price drops more than I expected.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.
If the price getting down again, I put 30% more.

With this strategy, I am getting some money so far.

In conclusion, I recommend you guys to buy coins when they drops rapidly.
After sharp drop, there should be sharp rising.  Cool
Usually, I would invest a small amount to buy any coin. If the original coin caused me to lose 5-10%, then I would Use more money to continue purchasing this coin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Well, it's similar on my strategy, I'll buy coins when my goal prices will reach. One of my strategies are buying more than 3 coins to make more profit and stop losing my investment. I'm a hodler, I bought coins this year and my selling goal is next year.
It's always the matter of managing bankroll , otherwise you won't get any benefit even much more losses you'll get then , becareful really it could always be a boomerang for anyone who do this.
Sometimes I feel it's better to cut the loss in this kind situation rather than keep buying due it's higher risk. Rebuy it later on the bull moments , safer and much more comfortable especially if you are a newcomer ... Buying on drop trends could be considered as a dangerous action.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
That's the golden rule in cryto. You buy at a cheaper price and sell when prices go high. These are the opportunities we have in crypto and we must that's what we have to do to make more profits in crypto. I will always buy when prices go down and sell later when prices rise higher. However, it is always a difficult decision to make one whether the low price is the lower the price might go or it might go a lot more lower. But I buy anyways at any lower price.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
Yes of course, Im still buying when the price drops sharply because it like a bargain for investments or coins that they called in the market and usually it is a great opportunity to buy
because it is affordable to able profitable in this business.
Activity: 359
Yups, that's right
But we sometimes need to be focus that when the coin has just drop down, it could be danger to buy,
Because it could be lower again and again
The problem. Is we couldn't wait for a long time to buy that coin, so after buying the coins, it has lower price again.
One more, buying in the lowest price sometimes make you hold that token for. Long time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Good day, mates.

But, to prevent this worse situation, I put 30% of my budget at the time of initial investment.

Everyone tend to by at dips but the very bottom to determine is the risk where everyone falls. as cryptocurrency is highly volatile its price may drop and rise frequently the best strategy is to keep the coins on hold until the price rise than you bought.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
Yes, I just buy the altcoins which drops sharply, but it depends of the altcoins that I like to buy which are potential altcoins so that I earn profit for sure. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
Well, it's similar on my strategy, I'll buy coins when my goal prices will reach. One of my strategies are buying more than 3 coins to make more profit and stop losing my investment. I'm a hodler, I bought coins this year and my selling goal is next year.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Thats what im doing when i was still trading,but when the huge dip happens last January I stopped and focus on my real life work and business since i have my Coins in Folio for me its enough because i have gain enough to stablished my family

And if i were those readers maybe they should try this strategy because its more safer than just buying single coin with all your capital
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
Yes ! Most of the time I buy altcoins when the price has dumped but before I buy, I usually check it's statistic's graph and market volume.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
that's how it trades in cryptocurrency, because when buying when green is the same as buying at a high price.

the trick you are also in the trade is BEFF or can be said back capital from the beginning when you lose money 30%.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
Yes, because it is a great opportunity to grab of, it has a lower price to buy that everyone is waiting and wish for, to happen to be one of them inventors that gain a huge amount of income.
Activity: 243
Good day, mates.

You better know How to get profit if the coin is still dropping or dumping try to Sell Right now then if its drop again buy so the coin you are holding will be big and you can wait for the pump now, More Profits Right??
Normally what some people always do is to wait it out and see for some few seconds if the coin has reached some support level that many may probably want to respond to. However, this requires a lot of calculation and being smart to know when to get out of such market. I would rather trade the normal way with indicators than try this as it is a lot risky. It is better to have a full reversal confirmation than playing with the market.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
Good day, mates.

I would actually say YES, because I don’t have a particular time for investing money or buying Bitcoin, I just buy anytime no matter what the price is or if it drops sharply. I’m into lots of stuffs in Bitcoin and I don’t need to be checking all those kind of things. I know most people will be worried in such situation, but that’s not for me to worry about.
Pages:
Jump to: